Ravens Ray Rice Gets Indicted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Ravens Ray Rice Gets Indicted

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Earlier Thursday, Diamondstein told The Press of Atlantic City that neither Rice nor Palmer wants to move forward with the case."

Especially Rice. 

Somebody just got a large deposit in their bank account. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the two idiots got married a day after Rice got indicted. Gee...I wonder why Rice decided to pull the trigger, so soon after he got indicted...don't you??: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10693847/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-gets-married-janay-palmer-one-day-indictment

LOL!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Earlier Thursday, Diamondstein told The Press of Atlantic City that neither Rice nor Palmer wants to move forward with the case."

Especially Rice. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the two idiots got married a day after Rice got indicted. Gee...I wonder why Rice decided to pull the trigger, so soon after he got indicted...don't you??: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10693847/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-gets-married-janay-palmer-one-day-indictment

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I bet there was a prenup and the fiancee probably got a bonus payment to not file a restraining order. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially Rice. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

What does that really matter if they don't want to move forward?  The police are involved   The cops can move forward on their own. And they should. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially Rice. 

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

What does that really matter if they don't want to move forward?  The police are involved   The cops can move forward on their own. And they should. 

[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong,but I don't think they can make her testify against him now that he's her husband.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially Rice. 

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong,but I don't think they can make her testify against him now that he's her husband.

[/QUOTE]

There's your answer....   Also, if this was caught on video, there is no need for the "wife" to testify.  But....

I have to wonder.. how can she feel safe around a man who has such anger issues that he would hit his own fiance/wife so hard she gets knocked out?  It is not like he will change over night.  I guess money salves all wounds?  Also, as we have seen, once a baby enters the picture, "momma" gets to have a lot of money for a long time without the need to stay married.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's your answer....   Also, if this was caught on video, there is no need for the "wife" to testify.  But....

I have to wonder.. how can she feel safe around a man who has such anger issues that he would hit his own fiance/wife so hard she gets knocked out?  It is not like he will change over night.  I guess money salves all wounds?  Also, as we have seen, once a baby enters the picture, "momma" gets to have a lot of money for a long time without the need to stay married.

[/QUOTE]

The Ravens missed a golden opportunity to repair their thuggish image, and to rid themselves of a RB who appears to have lost a step...by "standing by their man". Looking at it from their perspective, I guess they feel that they owe it to Rice because, prior to this mess, he's been such a credit to their franchise.

Call me old fashioned, but any man who assaults a woman as Rice apparently did,  especially a woman who he has had a serious relationship with, is no man at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially Rice. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I tried to post this earlier but it wouldn't go. He's a coward to hit her. The video will be enough to go to court or a plea bargain.  I hope he gets put away to think about this for a while. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I didn't see this get a mention anywhere (if I'm posting old news, my bad), but I found it interesting - and sort of a Pats-related twist on this story.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/29/brandon-spikes-i-dont-see-how-anyone-can-respect-ray-rice/

Brandon Spikes: I don’t see how anyone can respect Ray Rice

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 29, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT spikesriceGetty Images

Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes is speaking out strongly against Ravens running back Ray Rice, who was indicted this week for aggravated assault.

Reacting to the news that Rice has just married the woman he is accused of assaulting, Spikes went off on Rice on Twitter.

“That’s him trying to save his image duh,” Spikes wrote of Rice’s wedding.

Spikes said he got angry when he saw the surveillance video that appears to show Rice dragging his unconscious wife out of an elevator, video that was taken, authorities say, moments after Rice punched her and knocked her out.

I don’t see how anyone can respect him. Put your hands on a woman. The woman that had ur child,” Spikes wrote. “Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.”

Spikes also tweeted a picture of himself with his mother and wrote, “I was raised by this beautiful woman. She would roll over and die if i put my hands on a woman.”

The Ravens’ only statement since Rice’s indictment was supportive, saying there’s more to Rice than this allegation. That may be true, but if this allegation is proven, then Spikes is right: It’s hard to see how anyone could respect Ray Rice.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

They don't play Buffalo next year, too bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't see this get a mention anywhere (if I'm posting old news, my bad), but I found it interesting - and sort of a Pats-related twist on this story.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/29/brandon-spikes-i-dont-see-how-anyone-can-respect-ray-rice/

Brandon Spikes: I don’t see how anyone can respect Ray Rice

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 29, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT spikesriceGetty Images

Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes is speaking out strongly against Ravens running back Ray Rice, who was indicted this week for aggravated assault.

Reacting to the news that Rice has just married the woman he is accused of assaulting, Spikes went off on Rice on Twitter.

“That’s him trying to save his image duh,” Spikes wrote of Rice’s wedding.

Spikes said he got angry when he saw the surveillance video that appears to show Rice dragging his unconscious wife out of an elevator, video that was taken, authorities say, moments after Rice punched her and knocked her out.

I don’t see how anyone can respect him. Put your hands on a woman. The woman that had ur child,” Spikes wrote. “Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.”

Spikes also tweeted a picture of himself with his mother and wrote, “I was raised by this beautiful woman. She would roll over and die if i put my hands on a woman.”

The Ravens’ only statement since Rice’s indictment was supportive, saying there’s more to Rice than this allegation. That may be true, but if this allegation is proven, then Spikes is right: It’s hard to see how anyone could respect Ray Rice.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not happy with the parting shots by Spikes against BB. But, in this case. he is absolutely right.

It will be interesting to see how good ol' Jolly Roger Goodell handles this matter. A multiple game suspension along with a stiff fine should be the minimal punishment assessed to send a proper message. But, nothing will likely be done until the felony charges are resolved.    

Sections
Shortcuts