Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/06/ravens-reach-agreement-with-tj-houshmandzadeh/

Yikes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh

Somebody was going to pick him up.  We don't need receivers though, so I'm glad the Pats stayed away.  If there was an experienced cornerback on the market, however, I'd feel differently.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh:

a rerun of Seattle from what I see

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The Ravens are to be taken seriously this year.  They were good last year, and they did nothing but better themselves this year.  Of course, I still expect to hear them marginalized on this board as always.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh:
    The Ravens are to be taken seriously this year.  They were good last year, and they did nothing but better themselves this year.  Of course, I still expect to hear them marginalized on this board as always.
    Posted by carawaydj

Worst case scenario for the Patriots. Housh is an underrated possession receiver. A pro. The Ravens just got better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Posted by carawaydj

They may be becoming scary on offense but on defense their corners are suspect and Ed Reed is out 6 weeks and Ray Lewis is in his 14th season (meaning he's getting old).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good depth at WR:

A Boldin, D Mason, TJ, M Clayton, and I think D Stallworth

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Stallworth broke his foot, which explains this desperation move for another WR.  Good signing, though. Puts him back in the AFC North too. I am really surprised Minny didn't sign him. Seemed like a slam dunk move. I can see NOs blowing out the Vikes on Thursday.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

Agreed. I just don't see Favre pulling one out like he did all last year. That was an anomaly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Wow!  The Ravens are stacked from top to bottom.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Stallworth broke his foot, which explains this desperation move for another WR.  Good signing, though. Puts him back in the AFC North too. I am really surprised Minny didn't sign him. Seemed like a slam dunk move. I can see NOs blowing out the Vikes on Thursday.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

Very, VERY surprised the Vikes did not go after this guy. Chilly is turning out to be pretty intractable about certain things (particularly his refusal to give up on the dream of Tarvaris Jackson). Viking fan was clamoring for Houshmandzadeh and with injuries in the receiving corps -- not to mention Percy Harvin's mysterious "migraines," some questions along the offensive line and the creaky Human Turnover at quarterback, there are some legitimate reasons to believe Minnesota's window may have closed while they weren't looking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

i don't agree.   They are loaded on offense. Ed Reed is on the PUP, his career in jeopardy considering retirement, Ken Hamlin blows and they just scrambled around trying to find CBs who can hope to cover for average players like Fabian Washington or Webb. If the Jets had a pass offense, they might be able to exploit this next Monday. On offense, Baltimore is loaded, yes.  Jets are in trouble.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

I wouldn't sell the defense short just yet. Of course I agree the secondary appears thin but they have drafted very well and almost always go defense. The front 7 is one of the better units in the game. Imo

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Like I said, The Pats will be in trouble come week 6. I have us going 4-0, at worst 3-1, and then we look like sh*t against the Ravens. They can run ball with Ray Rice, now they have good WRs who they can pass with and their run defense is one of the best in the league. Pass defense is a little iffy, but when they get Ed Reed back it will vastly improve. 

It's great that the Jets and Ravens are going at it week 1. They'll expose each other's weaknesses for us. The Ravens will beat the Jets because of their rush defense. Sanchez blows, he'll lose the Jets more games than he'll win them. 

Call me stupid, but I won't be surprised if the Ravens go 15-1, maybe even better-_-... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Chris Mortensen mortreport Filed to ESPN: Sam Bradford has a new WR - Rams trade for Ravens former 1st rder Mark Clayton. Late round "considerations"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Reach Agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh : Worst case scenario for the Patriots. Housh is an underrated possession receiver. A pro. The Ravens just got better.
    Posted by TrueChamp

maybe...he did not show that in seattle. of course it might be because seattle is so bad even a tj can't help. that said, the radio analysts here were on his case for not running precise routes.

Sections
Shortcuts