Ravens sign Ihedigbo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Ravens sign Ihedigbo.

Think they'll cut him after week three?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4728741/ihedigbo-signs-on-with-ravens

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Ravens sign Ihedigbo.

If he plays against the Patriots it won't be much as he will probably be in and out of the game with a shoulder injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

probably not- but did they pick him up to find info on the Patriots before they play them.  It's been done before

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2s comment:

probably not- but did they pick him up to find info on the Patriots before they play them.  It's been done before

I really don't think that happens like we think it does.  Plus, I really think things are going to be very different this season on both sides of the ball so if they actually did sign him to pick hi brain I don't think they will get much useful info.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

More likely they picked him up because he played in their style of defense, with the Jests.  Maybe he fits better in there.  Seemed lost most of the time with the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

If he plays against the Patriots it won't be much as he will probably be in and out of the game with a shoulder injury.

Low blow my man... ha!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Low blow my man... ha!

[/QUOTE]

I read a very good article on him last year, really worked hard to get where he is today, in the pro's!  Great personal story.

But based on his shoulder last season, this could be the case again this season.