Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft

What ever happened to truth in thread titles?  I thought I would see some Raven's quotes.  They are actually being very respectful of the Pats in public...so far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ok texaspat, i get what you are saying...but the highly respected ravens are wellspoked about the patriots...clowns like bart scott, derrick mason, and terrell suggs can say what they want...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft:
    What ever happened to truth in thread titles?  I thought I would see some Raven's quotes.  They are actually being very respectful of the Pats in public...so far.
    Posted by carawaydj

That is correct....  you need to dredge the Ravens' fan chat sites to get good stuff!  There are some AMAZING statements being made!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

ok texaspat, i get what you are saying...but the highly respected ravens are wellspoked about the patriots...clowns like bart scott, derrick mason, and terrell suggs can say what they want...
    Posted by redsoxfan94

How about the respectful Ray Lewis popping off that, "we're not the Denver Broncos"...and Ed Reed saying, "they know we're coming".

The Pats need to squash these jerks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft :      How about the respectful Ray Lewis popping off that, "we're not the Denver Broncos"...and Ed Reed saying, "they know we're coming".      The Pats need to squash these jerks.
    Posted by TexasPat

i dont see that as trash talking, obviously the patriots know they are coming and that they arent the denver broncos, everyone knows this is a tough game for the patriots...you can view it as trash talking, i just dont see it...i will say however that i hope terrell suggs gets embarassed on sunday, he doesnt know hoe to shut up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft : i dont see that as trash talking, obviously the patriots know they are coming and that they arent the denver broncos, everyone knows this is a tough game for the patriots...you can view it as trash talking, i just dont see it...i will say however that i hope terrell suggs gets embarassed on sunday, he doesnt know hoe to shut up.
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Come on, now. In the context of the history between these teams, you don't see how Reed is saying between the lines that the Pats' are afraid of us? You don't see that Lewis discounting the Pats' win over the Broncos as disrespectful?? 

No disrespect to you, but you must be a very mild-mannered individual.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft :      Come on, now. In the context of the history between these teams, you don't see how Reed is saying between the lines that the Pats' are afraid of us? You don't see that Lewis discounting the Pats' win over the Broncos as disrespectful??       No disrespect to you, but you must be a very mild-mannered individual.
    Posted by TexasPat

maybe they are trying to say that, but considering they are 1-6 all time against the pats, they arent too bright

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ri_rock. Show ri_rock's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft :      Come on, now. In the context of the history between these teams, you don't see how Reed is saying between the lines that the Pats' are afraid of us? You don't see that Lewis discounting the Pats' win over the Broncos as disrespectful??       No disrespect to you, but you must be a very mild-mannered individual.
    Posted by TexasPat

Mild-mannered or not, I'm not sure how you can twist the recent Ed Reed press conference into trash talking... http://www.baltimoresun.com/videogallery/67399406/Sports/Ravens-Reed-hoped-Patriots-lost-to-Broncos

Ed Reed and Bill Belichick are kindred spirits.  Ed is as "cool" as they come...even though his glory days are behind him.     

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to "Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft": His gum to tooth ratio is way off... Thats what scares the olinemen
    Posted by SANPAT

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Since we are on the topic of Suggs, he talks about Brady so much that I think Suggs really like TFB!  Really likes him, if you know what I mean!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nothing really beats the Bob Ross one. It's just priceless. The kleenex and lotion just puts it over the top. And the simple fact you actually used Bob Ross as the feature.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

The Bob Ross one has to be one of my all time favorites that I have done.  The mods deleted the original Bob Ross themed one I did so I had to tone it down a little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How do they explain losing last year to an overrated and soft team?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

TFB12..genius again! I have to agree with Russ, that Bob Ross one was one for the ages.

The Buzzards suffer the same chronic condition the Jets have. Diarrehea of the mouth. What is teh common link? Rex Ryan. He still has his blueprint all over that Buzzards D, and took the attitude all the way up routee 95 to NY.

I don't hear the Ravens offense making any comments. Its all their thug defense. These guys are probably worse than the Steelers in terms of being cheap, dirty players. Far worse.

It doesn't matter how many times you beat them, or how badly you beat them, or in an AFCCG, they still will complain and make excuses. that's how they are.

Let them run at the mouth. I'm sure the Pats are absorbing it and will make the Buzzards pay come Sunday. My only fear with these turkeys is if we are up and they feel they have no way of coming back, that they look to injure players unncessarily. Goodell better be paying attention this week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

TFB12..genius again! I have to agree with Russ, that Bob Ross one was one for the ages. The Buzzards suffer the same chronic condition the Jets have. Diarrehea of the mouth. What is teh common link? Rex Ryan. He still has his blueprint all over that Buzzards D, and took the attitude all the way up routee 95 to NY. I don't hear the Ravens offense making any comments. Its all their thug defense. These guys are probably worse than the Steelers in terms of being cheap, dirty players. Far worse. It doesn't matter how many times you beat them, or how badly you beat them, or in an AFCCG, they still will complain and make excuses. that's how they are. Let them run at the mouth. I'm sure the Pats are absorbing it and will make the Buzzards pay come Sunday. My only fear with these turkeys is if we are up and they feel they have no way of coming back, that they look to injure players unncessarily. Goodell better be paying attention this week.
    Posted by PatsLifer

Keep an eye on cheap shot artists Suggs and Pollard.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

Good point Jcour ... a lot of the pre game talk was of how well the Broncos O-line was playing and the strength of the Broncos running game .... our D responded

... Victory is so much sweeter when your opponent trash talks ...

This Patriots team only lost 3 games by a total 15 points ... was in every game until the end ... they believe they can win ... perhaps the biggest difference from '09 (hey Gronk + Hernandez + Welker + 'Brady in a zone' helps too !!)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

You guys all know this is how they roll. Lewis starts it off and Suggs and the rest of them chime in as the week goes on. I think it's nerves, they know how good this offense is they're trying to do anything they can to soften the armor before Sunday.

They think the Pats are soft because they won't act like children and go toe to toe with them in the media which is what they want........same as Ryan.

EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Blah, blah, blah. Same old Ravens, dont let their mouths rile you. Bring on the Ravens. Guarantee we will be waiting for them!!
    Posted by bobbysu

Go to the Ravens team site and their forum.  Just about every discussion lands on the Pats D as being non-existent and the Ravens will run roughshod over the Pats.  But, those fans are no different than here, both having confidence their team will win.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft : This feeds into my personal theory that once the Pats beat someone, other teams scout the game to see how they did it so the beaten team continues to get beaten (a notable recent example is Denver this year - after the Pats beat them, they didn't win again until the Steelers got too cocky). Its like other coaches piggyback off of BB's game planning.  Talk about spygate!
    Posted by BelichickDisciple

+1 I was just thinking this, I think that putting out a blueprint to beat a team is waay underated. It seems that when we knock off a a team carnage follows in the weeks following assuming that the teams have the personnel to match our plan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Gronk is going to eat Ray Lewis' lunch.
    Posted by shenanigan

well sort of, gronks not greedy, he's gonna be happy to share it with Hernadie! I want to see how many times they show lewis sitting down with an oxygen mask over his face.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Think Patriots Are Overrated, and Soft : Who hasn't b-slapped our Defense. Cowherd said our D has allowed 18.5 points in last 9 games. He said be careful for what you wish for. Only media man with a brain. Bring on the Ravens!
    Posted by bobbysu

Cowherd is definately a fan.  But who is the Blonde Babe on the afternoon show with him?  She is a big Jets fan and loves Rex Ryan.  Who knows?  Maybe she loves "De-Feets".  She also implied that the Pats were Belichick Zombies when Hernandez was on their show and loved how Ryan allowed his Jets to say whatever they wanted.  

I never heard her remark on how the Jet's "Freedom of Speech" worked out. She might have said something but I can't stand to listen to her because her voice is very annoying.  

Sections
Shortcuts