Ravens Trash Talking Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ravens Trash Talking Again

To a man, the Baltimore Ravens see the Patriots as soft sissies, who run a "gimmick offense"...and who cheated their way to the top. You see, their players never heard an excuse that they didn't like.

Let them go right on, spouting off. The Patriots are well aware of their "opinions". Please Buzzards...keep the trash talk coming: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/ravens-ayanbadejo-rips-patriots-for-spygate-gimmick-offense/  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: Ravens Trash Talking Again

In response to TexasPat's comment:

To a man, the Baltimore Ravens see the Patriots as soft sissies, who run a "gimmick offense"...and who cheated their way to the top. You see, their players never heard an excuse that they didn't like.

Let them go right on, spouting off. The Patriots are well aware of their "opinions". Please Buzzards...keep the trash talk coming: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/ravens-ayanbadejo-rips-patriots-for-spygate-gimmick-offense/  

Well, Suggs has a tooth to gum ratio that is way off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

and the number one reason that the New England Patriots are the crown jewel of the NFL is for the exact opposite way of thinking. they do all their talking on the grid iron.

a humble note to the crows down in balt. Brady and co = 7-1 in AFC Title games at the razor. to quote leon, knaw on that for a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i tweeted him but i don't know if he'll ever read it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

We should thank the Ravens for the added motivation.  The Ravens should ask the Jets how effective that trash talking gimmick works against the Pats!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I am certain Harbaugh and Lewis grimaced when they heard of Ayanbedejo's tweets!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Gotta pay the piper, Ravens.  Hate to see Ray Lewis go out like this, but it's coming.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

If players like Ayanbedejo's would do less trash talking on the field, maybe instead they would be ready for the next quick play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

I'm w/ you, SC75 (and a fellow Steel fan). 

His complaint is beyond ridiculous.  Does he think "Ready, set, hike!" is for both teams?

As for motivation...does BB or TB really need motivation by a backup linebacker at this point in their careers?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to Steelcurtain75's comment:

If players like Ayanbedejo's would do less trash talking on the field, maybe instead they would be ready for the next quick play.

That's the only way this guy will get any press. He goes from nobody to celebrity in a few hours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Gotta love who it's coming from too. 

Wait .... who? hahaha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

We should thank the Ravens for the added motivation.  The Ravens should ask the Jets how effective that trash talking gimmick works against the Pats!  

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Pats' offense is a gimmick? This is equivalent to a bar room brawler complaining that he just got his butt whipped by a skinny guy who was proficient in the martial arts, because the martial artist used a gimmick (his feet) to smack the brawler in the face, instead of his fists.

LOL!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It's not just the players. We got back to our hotel in Providence around 11 last night and the kid behind the desk was dressed in a Ravens jersey. My brother brought up the idiot tweets and the punk agreed that the hurry up offense is cheating. His line was that Baltimore ( team and city) was too tough to have to resort to those kinds of 'gimmicks'. I asked him if he'd like us to tell them what play we were going to run too and reminded him that their tough guy act has netted them 1 Lombardy trophy. He had no answer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hello steel c   Hope the family is well and the holidays. We're safe and fun.  

Let em talk cause now they got the easy part done tellin us about it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Let them "talk" trash; we'll take it (the trash) out on Sunday!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I.E. Our QB isn't smart enough to make a read as fast as Brady, so he has to resort to throw the ball up high and hope his WR can make his jump. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Phil... Good luck to your team this week... I know this sounds crazy coming from a Steeler fan, but it would be nice to see Brady win another Super Bowl. The guy has been amazing! I think it's going to be the Patriots & the 49er's in the Super Bowl. Would be nice to see both the Harbaugh's go down (when they feel like they are so close!)

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Hello steel c   Hope the family is well and the holidays. We're safe and fun.  

Let em talk cause now they got the easy part done tellin us about it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Always nice to hear from you Steel C.

We've seen some exciting Games this past weekend for sure but I will always remember the Franco catch at his ankles, against the Madden Raiders with the lead changing 4 times in the last quarter. Now that was exciting to see. I like John Madden but the look on his face was unforgetable.

Yes, your comment about Brady being amazing really started when John Madden said Brady - the rookie - "should take a knee and go into OT". Then said 'Oh I like what he is doing now". That 17 seconds turned into 11 years of Brilliance.

Met Chuck Noll a few times, I knew one of his players.

Wishing you well ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

apparently he apologized....what a cop out....i wish he played on defense so brady could torch him all game ala anthony smith.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

apparently he apologized....what a cop out....i wish he played on defense so brady could torch him all game ala anthony smith.

Big deal...the idiot apologized. The genie has already left the bottle. To a man, Patriot players should already know that the Ravens see them as soft, pampered, undeserving sissies...who only by the grace of God beat them, last year. This latest tweet just confirmed it.

The big bad Baltimore Bullies are coming to town. The Pats need to smack them right in the nose. Or, being the tricky, gimmicky guys that they are...smack them a wee bit lower! LOL!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I personally hope we bring closure to the family of the victim that murderer Lewis and his gangsta friends got away with. He pleaded to lesser charge and pointed to his friends who later were aquitted. He was convicted of obstruction of justice for destroying possible evidenceand got 12 Months Probation.

I personally we snap his neck early and he gets carried out on board to the chants NAH Nah Nah HEY HEY Murder Ray.

He is human filth and should be removed from ever contributing to the gene pool so the world will be a better place.

I have never in earnest hoped for injury or harm for an opponent but I hope we snap hisneck but not enough so he goes numb, I want him to feel the pain of his victim did by being stomped and stabbed to death by this gangbanger and posse. I am dead serious this is beyond football people like this ruin neighborhoods,prey on children and elderly and spread fear and hopelessness anywhere they go. I would be happy even if we lost if he is seriously even fatally injured.

Before you criticize just think how you would feel if the man that killed your son got 12 months probation and is now an icon and is going to make millions more and will be on national TV for a few years?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]
    Well, Suggs has a tooth to gum ratio that is way off.

[/QUOTE]

+1!!!! I read this whilke drinking coffee and your post made me spit it out all over my desk!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Everytime some loudmouth on another team starts spouting off it makes me even happier that the Pats are such a classy organization. Win or lose, do it with class and you've gain my respect.

Sections
Shortcuts