Ravens Trash Talking Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Ravens Trash Talking Again

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

I personally hope we bring closure to the family of the victim that murderer Lewis and his gangsta friends got away with. He pleaded to lesser charge and pointed to his friends who later were aquitted. He was convicted of obstruction of justice for destroying possible evidenceand got 12 Months Probation.

I personally we snap his neck early and he gets carried out on board to the chants NAH Nah Nah HEY HEY Murder Ray.

He is human filth and should be removed from ever contributing to the gene pool so the world will be a better place.

I have never in earnest hoped for injury or harm for an opponent but I hope we snap hisneck but not enough so he goes numb, I want him to feel the pain of his victim did by being stomped and stabbed to death by this gangbanger and posse. I am dead serious this is beyond football people like this ruin neighborhoods,prey on children and elderly and spread fear and hopelessness anywhere they go. I would be happy even if we lost if he is seriously even fatally injured.

Before you criticize just think how you would feel if the man that killed your son got 12 months probation and is now an icon and is going to make millions more and will be on national TV for a few years?

I don't like Lewis either...but I wouldn't wish a broken neck on anyone, even Bernard Pollard. As for whether Lewis got away  with murder, here are two different versions to consider, one pro and one con:

1.) http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-05/sports/os-mike-bianchi-ray-lewis-0106-20130105_1_ray-lewis-jacinth-baker-joyce-lollar;

2.) http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1473116-ray-lewis-critics-who-bring-up-controversial-past-need-to-get-facts-straight

After reading both articles, I tend to lean towards the later. No question that Lewis was an idiot for allowing himself to be in such a potentially "trouble-finding" environment, and that he destroyed evidence (disposing of his bloody white suit). It's the old story...hang out with dogs, and you get fleas...or, in this case, far worse. The victims allegedly were the gangbangers. If so, self defense issues may have been in play, leading to the plea agreement that Lewis eventually received from the prosecution.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Steelcurtain75's comment:

If players like Ayanbedejo's would do less trash talking on the field, maybe instead they would be ready for the next quick play.

Steel!  Welcome back!  I speak for all of us when I say, please, stay.  It's refreshing to get another team's fan to offer objective analysis and football discussion.  Believe me when I tell you that there is absolutely zero of that left here on this board.  Cheers, brother.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

I hope this isn't one of those 3 point games were the final drive determines the winner. I'm hoping for PATS up by 3 scores going into the 4th. Then I can enjoy the last 15 minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

If players like Ayanbedejo's would do less trash talking on the field, maybe instead they would be ready for the next quick play.

Steel!  Welcome back!  I speak for all of us when I say, please, stay.  It's refreshing to get another team's fan to offer objective analysis and football discussion.  Believe me when I tell you that there is absolutely zero of that left here on this board.  Cheers, brother.

Always good to see the curtain. Objective sports fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Baltimore fans call BB arrogant. I think Harbaugh fits that description much better.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Ravens are treading on thin water, I am always nervous about upcoming games, always. But this week, I really got that feeling Pats are going for blood. I have a real good feeling about this game.

As I stated in my initial post to start this thread, the Ravens to a man see the Patriots as soft sissies, who were extremely lucky to beat them last year. The Baltimore media evidently sees thing the same way...as do the fans of so-called Raven Nation. The Ravens were rooting for the Pats to beat the Texans, so that they could get their "revenge". Here's some examples of thinly veiled expressions of comtempt by Raven players for the Patriots:

1.) DT Haloti Ngata:  "I think we, personally, kind of wanted to play the Patriots again," Ngata said. "If we were to go the Super Bowl, it would be great to go through Foxborough and win there. So, it's another matchup that I think that we're excited about...The feeling that we had in that locker room, I think we all wanted to get back to the AFC championship," Ngata said. "And then to actually have it be back in Foxborough, it's a good story.";

2.) TE Dennis Pitta: "We're excited about this game," tight end Dennis Pitta said. "It's been a long road getting back to this point, and the way we left it last year didn't sit well with us. We're excited to be in this game and to be able to get a rematch with these guys.";

3.) Coach John Harbaugh: "It's definitely grown into quite a rivalry, we would like to say. I don't know how they feel about that,";

4.) LB Brendon Ayanbadejo: "New England does some suspect stuff on offense. Can't really respect it. Comparable to a cheap shot b4 a fight," Ayanbadejo tweeted. In tweets that followed he also called the Patriots' hurry-up offense "a gimmick" and made references to the Spygate scandal. "Are you watching the game pats vs texans?" Ayanbadejo tweeted. "If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick." He later tweeted: "Their offense is good enough to be successful with out that." "You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl," he tweeted.Ayanbadejo also referred to the Patriots' 2007 season, when they completed the only 16-0 regular season in NFL history but lost to the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII. "18-1," he tweeted;

5.) WR Torrey Smith: "It's definitely hard to take that loss," wide receiver Torrey Smith said of the Ravens' 2011 setback. "But everything happens for a reason. If we make those plays we're not talking about this. We know what it's like to be there. We just need to make the plays...we definitely believe...";

6.) OG Marshall Yanda: Ravens Pro Bowl right guard Marshal Yanda estimated that it took him about two months to get over last year’s loss to the Patriots. John Harbaugh joked that he didn’t put a “red dot” on the calendar to commemorate the date, but the loss clearly lingered with the upbeat head coach who had his team just seconds away from the franchise’s second Super Bowl berth.

For those Ravens who don’t remember any of the particulars from that day, including Yanda, who claims that he doesn’t recall Week 1 of this season, they will surely get a reminder this week if they are anywhere near a television. The images of quarterback Tom Brady plunging in for a one-yard touchdown run to give the Patriots a fourth-quarter lead, of Lee Evans getting the potential game-winning touchdown pass slapped out of his hands by Sterling Moore and of Billy Cundiff missing a game-tying 32-yard field goal in the final seconds will be fixtures this week in the lead-up to the game.

The Pats must grind these Buzzards into the turf, this Sunday. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Let 'em talk trash. Hopefully the Pats will take out the garbage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I personally hope we bring closure to the family of the victim that murderer Lewis and his gangsta friends got away with. He pleaded to lesser charge and pointed to his friends who later were aquitted. He was convicted of obstruction of justice for destroying possible evidenceand got 12 Months Probation.

I personally we snap his neck early and he gets carried out on board to the chants NAH Nah Nah HEY HEY Murder Ray.

He is human filth and should be removed from ever contributing to the gene pool so the world will be a better place.

I have never in earnest hoped for injury or harm for an opponent but I hope we snap hisneck but not enough so he goes numb, I want him to feel the pain of his victim did by being stomped and stabbed to death by this gangbanger and posse. I am dead serious this is beyond football people like this ruin neighborhoods,prey on children and elderly and spread fear and hopelessness anywhere they go. I would be happy even if we lost if he is seriously even fatally injured.

Before you criticize just think how you would feel if the man that killed your son got 12 months probation and is now an icon and is going to make millions more and will be on national TV for a few years?

I don't like Lewis either...but I wouldn't wish a broken neck on anyone, even Bernard Pollard. As for whether Lewis got away  with murder, here are two different versions to consider, one pro and one con:

1.) http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-05/sports/os-mike-bianchi-ray-lewis-0106-20130105_1_ray-lewis-jacinth-baker-joyce-lollar;

2.) http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1473116-ray-lewis-critics-who-bring-up-controversial-past-need-to-get-facts-straight

After reading both articles, I tend to lean towards the later. No question that Lewis was an idiot for allowing himself to be in such a potentially "trouble-finding" environment, and that he destroyed evidence (disposing of his bloody white suit). It's the old story...hang out with dogs, and you get fleas...or, in this case, far worse. The victims allegedly were the gangbangers. If so, self defense issues may have been in play, leading to the plea agreement that Lewis eventually received from the prosecution.  

I understand what yoiur saying and I have never posted something like that and I understand that many will look with disdain upon that post,no hard feelings. The fact that the victim was banging should be of no consequences,having lived a few years in Cuididad Jaurez CHI Mexico,I have seen much much worse but,the eye for an eye mind set is what starts a downward spiral in communities that destroys comunities like wildfire. When I first lived in Jaurez it was more dangerous than big cities in the U.S.A how fast city deteriorated iwas an eye opening experience to say the least.

I do appreciate the level headed response though, can I at least hope he breaks something a finger maybe :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I understand what yoiur saying and I have never posted something like that...I do appreciate the level headed response though, can I at least hope he breaks something a finger maybe :)

Or maybe his nose! LOL!!!

You know that the Baltimore media and "Raven Nation" is fully expecting a Harbaugh v. Harbaugh match: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-notes-0116-20130115,0,990992.story

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The last time the Ravens backed up thier talk it was the 2000 season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems the Ravens and their fans think their team is the only team with a reason to win and get to the Super Bowl.  We do not hear ANY Pats player speak in the same vein regarding how the team lost in Baltimore, do we?  Pats aren't playing the Ravens for the sake of "revenge", but, to win the game and get to the SB.  The Ravens happen to be the opponent that day and they respect that fact.  Ravens players, on the other hand, are coming into this game with a chip on their shoulders.  The thing the Pats have to be on guard for is if they get up big on the Ravens, there may be some "interesting" hits late in the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Boldin promised a win this Sunday

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/01/baltimore_ravens_wr_anquan_bol.html

And Baltimore Sun looks even farther ahead with the headline: '52 reasons for a SuperBowl Win',

the word "could" in the article was left out in the headline.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/bs-b-ravens-super-bowl-reasons-pg,0,3852112.photogallery

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Let me tell you how it will be,
    Theres none for you, nineteen for me,
    Cause Im the Trashman,
    Yeah, Im the Trashman.
    Should nineteen points appear too small,
    Be thankful we dont take the ball.
    Cause Im the Trashman,
    Yeah, Im the Trashman.

(Before we play), Ill trash your name,
    (In the media), Ill trash your game,
    (If it gets too cold ), Ill trash hot air,
    (When you're on the field), Ill trash my share.
    Trashman.

Cause Im the Trashman,
    Yeah, Im the Trashman.
    Dont ask me what I do it for
    (Haha! Mister Brady!)
    If you dont want to pay some more
    (Haha! Mister B!),
    Cause Im the Trashman,
    Yeah, Im the Trashman.

Now MY advice for Ravens Kind, (you know... Trashman!)
    Declare the referies were blind, (you know... Trashman!)
    Cause you're the Trashman,
    Yeah, you're the Trashman.
    And youre working for no-one but yourself,
    (Trashman).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

funny after reading all of the praise the patriot players have for the ravens.. they just don't get it. talk is talk, the pat's will take care of buisiness on sunday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

funny after reading all of the praise the patriot players have for the ravens.. they just don't get it. talk is talk, the pat's will take care of buisiness on sunday.

A Baltimore newspaper now has an article listing 52 reasons (in honor of Ray Lewis, #52) why the Ravens should win the SB. Actually, the article is entitle "52 reasons why the Ravens could win the SB". But, they really mean should. Within this piece of trash article, Tom Brady is named as a crybaby, a punk, and a whiner, who doesn't like getting hit. BB, of course, is portrayed as an evil lord: http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/bs-b-ravens-super-bowl-reasons-pg,0,3852112.photogallery

I don't know about you guys...but Sunday can't get here fast enough for me. I'm sick to death of hearing about "the great" Ray Lewis on his final ride. It's gotten about as nauseating as when the media repeats the mantra about "Peyton Manning is like having a coach on the field...so smart...so talented...so wonderful...etc.

I'm also sick of all the trash talk coming from the buzzards, and the good people of Buzzardsville. I hope that the Patriots are, as well.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ray Rice says that the Ravens are an unstoppable team of destiny: http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0ap1000000126270/article/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-feel-unstoppable-after-stunning-win

Gag me with a spoon! Sunday can't comer fast enough!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ray Rice says that the Ravens are an unstoppable team of destiny: http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0ap1000000126270/article/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-feel-unstoppable-after-stunning-win

Gag me with a spoon! Sunday can't comer fast enough!

Seems they think "destiny" will win them the game.  Coming in with that attitude can get your butt whipped.

#1 - They may "say" they respect the Pats, but, may not mean it.

#2 - But for a lucky 70 yard TD pass in the last 30 seconds of the Bronco game, they are watching this game from hundreds of miles away. If at all

#3 - Too much "revenge" factor in that too many of the Ravens players were hoping for this to get revenge on last year's loss.  Wrong reason to play this game.

#4 - This ain't the Pats of last year's playoffs and this year's week #3 game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Teams trash talking usually means they feel they need the extra motivation that not wanting to look like a moron if they lose brings.

If justice exists in this world, Ray's going away party will be not simply a win, but a humiliation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

#1 reason Stab and stomp Lewis is overated 17 seasons 1 SB.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Teams trash talking usually means they feel they need the extra motivation that not wanting to look like a moron if they lose brings.

RESPONSE: It's a sign that, deep down, they're just not sure that they can get it done. 

If justice exists in this world, Ray's going away party will be not simply a win, but a humiliation.

RESPONSE: Amen...Brother Babe.

Sections
Shortcuts