Ravens vs Lions Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Ravens vs Lions Thread

lions have stafford he finds a way to turn it over. game will be interesting. 28-24 pick em

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

So the dolphins have the jets and bills left.

the ravens have the lions, bengals, and pats

looks more likely that the dolphins get the six seed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

ALSO rusty you obviously have not read any of my posts lately. every single one i say: yes, the offense needs to improve. yes, there is more the offense can do. redzone needs to be better. they need to get a consistent run game (which i agree w you on)

BUT the defense has let 3 mediocre to crap QBs Keenum, Campbell, and Tannehill throw for over 300 and mutli Tds.

the defense needs improvement as well! what world are you on where the D is good? they are average at best. they play great first halves as the second half seems to let all the wheels fall off.

just admit the defense needs some real improvement as well and I'll stfup about all this. its really annoying sitting here saying yes the offense can be better but so can the D and you jump all over me. its a fact. the D was been subpar agaisnt 3 subpar offenses the last 3 weeks.

just admit both sides need improvement

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

What is the spread?

friend told me 7 for lions

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i literally have agreed with you on this all afternoon. we NEED to run the ball more. and consistently. that will help us imenesly in the red zone. but i disagree with Bolden being the #1 its Blount or Ridley then Vereen. i dont think you'll see much of bolden the way blount is running.

i dont know what we are duscussing here i agree with you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I guess rusty disagrees with bb on something - because bb has bolden at the bottom of the depth chart

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Go Lions !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

ALSO rusty you obviously have not read any of my posts lately. every single one i say: yes, the offense needs to improve. yes, there is more the offense can do. redzone needs to be better. they need to get a consistent run game (which i agree w you on)

BUT the defense has let 3 mediocre to crap QBs Keenum, Campbell, and Tannehill throw for over 300 and mutli Tds.

the defense needs improvement as well! what world are you on where the D is good? they are average at best. they play great first halves as the second half seems to let all the wheels fall off.

just admit the defense needs some real improvement as well and I'll stfup about all this. its really annoying sitting here saying yes the offense can be better but so can the D and you jump all over me. its a fact. the D was been subpar agaisnt 3 subpar offenses the last 3 weeks.

just admit both sides need improvement

I don't like the way our offense is being run in those games you just listed. Notice how you think the D is bad in those games as those teams play their personal SBs to slow Brady down knowing what the blueprint is.

What's sad is, this is going on years and years of this with McDaniels and Brady not getting it.

This all started when RIdley got fumbleitis too. Not a coincidence.  Since then they've ditched a run game and gone pass happy with Gronk back as Brady's crack, with Def Coordinators knowing it.

A decision needs to be made and made now.  Entrust the gameplan with a lead back and stick with it.  I don't really care who it is, but my preference is:

Bolden

Ridley

Blount

Vereen is only a scatback, so he's fourth.

No better team than to tune up my appoach next week in Balitmore. Fight fire with fire. Period.

Agree on the running backs but not Ridley. I would try to get Vereen involved more against ravens any way I can.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

didnt bolden have lots of drops? Ridley and Blount run with it better. I think he is a backup to vereen and a special team player

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Would the ravens be tougher for the patriots after winning or losing this game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

i literally have agreed with you on this all afternoon. we NEED to run the ball more. and consistently. that will help us imenesly in the red zone. but i disagree with Bolden being the #1 its Blount or Ridley then Vereen. i dont think you'll see much of bolden the way blount is running.

i dont know what we are duscussing here i agree with you

The problem with Blount is, Bolden is the better all round back. If Vereen could run between the tackles well, I'd choose him.  If Ridley didn't fumble, the gig would be his.

Not sure what to tell ya other than a healthy 15 carry per game lead back Bolden is our best team fit. No fumbling, can catch, block well, and run inside and out.

i agree with you there. imo i would put the faith in ridley. he's our best runner. bolden is 2nd and blount is 3rd but should be first with his weight, to me blount runs very light for a 250 guy

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Agree. Blount is good at attacking a hole when it's there. That's the key. But, he runs high for a guy that size. He should be able to get lower.

So, he's not our best power back. I like him when he comes in late and continue to hammer at times or in the 4th qtr to give the others (Bolden and RIdley) a break.

Bolden has not been INactive for poor play, he's been Inactive for his knee.  BB tried him in back to back weeks but you can see he's not quite near 100% yet.  SUnday, he just was held in reserve.

yeah another noticed w blount, one like you  said he runs high and two if the first hole isnt there he has no instinct to find another itseems and the plays is a bust. with any other rb they can bounce to find a seam. and yes, thats has been known bolden's dealt with that knee awhile. i would like to see ridely and bolden get the carries but i jsut think BB like blount for some reason.

i would like to see 7-10 carries for both Rid and Bold and atleast 5 for vereen for change of pace. thats my perfect world scenario though.... i wish we ran it atleast 25 times a game

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Ravens just shredded to open it. Wow.

wow is right

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

wow cant believe MEgatron just dropped that. huge missed possible 3rd & 15 conversion

• Sections
    Shortcuts