Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread Edit: Who was the guy that hugged BB after the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread Edit: Who was the guy that hugged BB after the game?

towels

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread

This is really Brady's 6th AFC Championship in 10 seasons (not 12), considering he started 1 game in 2008, 0 games in 2000.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

A defense's nightmare! Ray Rice throws a 1 yard TD pass vs Seahawks, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isZay5DkHCY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Weather for Foxboro today and tomorrow...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots blog: '96 thoughts from honorary captains

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Thoughts on the 1996 AFC Championship team from the Patriots' four honorary captains for Sunday's AFC Championship Game -- Drew Bledsoe, Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown and Ty Law: 

Bledsoe 
    "It was a really special time for everyone involved and I know it was for our fans as well. The Patriots had been through a lot of years that hadn’t been much fun and then to have not just one, but two home games in that run was really neat. I know for a fact that the loudest Foxboro Stadium ever was, was when we took the field against the Steelers with the fog. It seemed like the fog kind of acted like a dome and held the sound in." 

Bruschi 
    "That old Foxboro Stadium, such a nostalgic feeling of that stadium you always got ... the ‘Fog Bowl’ against the Steelers ... Playing in front of them and winning that way, you knew what they were doing in that stadium. They had to deal with those bathrooms. All the players knew and all the players’ wives had to be up there too. They had to deal with the bleachers; they had to deal with the bathrooms. You knew what kind of facility it was but you looked around and they were there. They were always there; they were close, they were on top of you and they could voice their opinions and you could hear every word. It felt good knowing that they cared so much and how badly they treated us sometimes when we lost, I liked that because it showed how much passion they had. To be able to give them some signature victories like that against the Jaguars and of course finishing off Foxboro Stadium they way we did versus the Raiders, you wanted to do that for them because you just always felt that they were there with you in that place." 

Brown 
    "Getting to come back and representing the '96 team this time around, it's a great gesture from Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots to have us come back and do that. It will be fun for me to get out there and do the coin toss with them again. ... Reflecting back on '96, you think about all the failures you've had and all the great times you've had and all the other wins and stuff. I think about all the guys that I went to war with out in all those games and sweated with out there. It will be a special time for us and it will be great to see some of the guys come back too and enjoy this game this weekend." 

Law 
    "I think the ’96 season we were one of those teams that nobody thought we would get to the dance, you know get to the show. We were a decent football team but we just kind of caught fire at the end and next thing you know we’re in the playoffs and it’s a whole new season. We had a great coach in Bill Parcells and everything just seemed to be clicking at the right time. I couldn’t even put it into words because for a minute there I’m just happy to be winning because my rookie year we didn’t get the opportunity to play in the playoffs, so to go from a non-playoff team to representing the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl was pretty big. Like I said, we hosted the AFC Championship Game and were winning playoff games and the home crowd gets to see that and they hadn’t seen that in a long time."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

PATRIOTS OFFENSE FINDS COMFORT ZONE IN NO-HUDDLE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Back page or Herald Sports page

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

ONE SCOUT'S TAKE: 'RAVENS DON'T HAVE EFFECTIVE COUNTERPOINT TO PATRIOTS' TIGHT ENDS'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Video: Ravens-Pats 'Field Pass

Mike Reiss, Mark Schlereth and Tedy Bruschi team up for your "Field Pass" to Sunday's AFC Championship Game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

NUGGETPALOOZA: STATS YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR THE MONSTER PATRIOTS VS. RAVENS GAME

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2012/01/21/nuggetpalooza-stats-you-need-to-get-ready-for-the-monster-patriots-vs-ravens-game/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Interesting......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown Among Former Patriots Marveling at  Franchise's Unprecedented Run of Success

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ravens have had problems in kick game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

8nwcym.jpg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread:
    Interesting...... Bill Belichick Breaks Down How He Spends His Saturday Nights http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/bill-belichick-breaks-down-how-he-spends-his-saturday-nights.html
    Posted by Rocky

Hope he sleeps like a baby tonight, Rocky!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread:

Posted by Rocky

The Buzzards say that the Pats' are "soft". We'll soon see...at last!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread :      The Buzzards say that the Pats' are "soft". We'll soon see...at last!
    Posted by TexasPat

Texas....I don't know about being soft but IF both teams play " clean" games there is no way the Ravins can stay with the Pats. Especially with regards to unforced errors such as dropped passes and penalties.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

I met a few great Jet fans last year at the playoff game. Still get together with them. Would love to run into Raven fans as nice.  I just wish the ref's called these games as they do durning the regular season.  Either way it will be a blast.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ravens will be eating their crow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

I'm as nervous as turkey before thanksgiving but I feel we can win this game and calm my ulser until Super Bowl sunday. Hope we have a turn over free game and control Suggs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

pic.twitter.com/IKhEyQEQ

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Morning at Gillette.....

Christopher Price

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Good stuff Rocky! Thx. Seems the winds of good fortune are at the Pats backs.
    Gonna be a great game. GO PATS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good stuff Rocky! Thx. Seems the winds of good fortune are at the Pats backs. Gonna be a great game. GO PATS!
    Posted by darwk

I am bouncing off the walls!  Wish I could be on here during the game but I don't want to bring my laptop to the bar and I find myself getting distracted from the game!

Sections
Shortcuts