Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread Edit: Who was the guy that hugged BB after the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread : I am bouncing off the walls!  Wish I could be on here during the game but I don't want to bring my laptop to the bar and I find myself getting distracted from the game!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Awesome dude! Bring us luck. I'm having a party at my house today...I'm hoping it distracts me a bit from the stress of the game. I can't handle big games like this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Gameday Program (somebody might have posted this already somewhere)

Photo: @RobGronkowski, @wilfork75 and Tom Brady on cover of GameDay magazine sold at Gillette Stadium today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I have no connection to Celebrities for Charity.....I would check the website.....Interesting raffle 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Alexa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Ashley

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

How about those Patriot Cheerleaders!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Alberto Riveron has been assigned to referee today's game. This overall crew isn't same one Riveron works with all year. All-star crew.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As pacesetters, Pats can push issue

Up-tempo, no-huddle attack should take edge off Ravens ‘D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

A couple of thoughts:

-wouldn't be surprised to see Kevin Faulk play a lot in this game; blitz pickup.

-I think the pats are going to win, and it won't be close, unless they turn the ball over. 

-I'm concerned about injuries.  the Ravens are clearly going to try to establish that they're the more physical team, and I'm worried that they'll cross the line and play like thugs (Bernard Pollard, I'm looking at you).  particularly worried about them trying to knock out Thunderbolt and Lightfoot.  (this comes partly from watching the Bills games earlier this season; I felt like they were intentionally going overboard trying to hit people hard and/or throw them to the ground).

-can't wait for the damn game to start!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

CHRISTOPHER PRICE

TEN MATCHUPS TO WATCH SUNDAY AFTERNOON

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Boston Herald

8gdct.jpg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

coming up on 4 and a half hours until gametime, cant wait....the razor needs to be the loudest it has ever been...GO PATS!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]Mike Reiss   @ MikeReiss 10m   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open Alberto Riveron has been assigned to referee today's game. This overall crew isn't same one Riveron works with all year. All-star crew.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Yea! Ref crew defintely can influence outcome of game. GO PATS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Do they hire those guys off the streets to clean the seats and stuff? How much you think they make an hour?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread : Do they hire those guys off the streets to clean the seats and stuff? How much you think they make an hour?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I am assume they are part of some company, like the game day security. They probably only make minimum wage....lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Another game day program

ucmot.jpg

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Welcome to Gillette Stadium

Mike Reiss/ESPNBoston.com

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Welcome to Gillette Stadium, where the Patriots host the Ravens in the AFC Championship Game (3 p.m. ET): 

Weather conditions. Temperatures are expected to be in the high 20s to low 30s by kickoff, according to Weather.com. Precipitation is not expected and winds are mild (around 7 miles per hour). 

Riveron gets the call. Alberto Riveron has been assigned to referee today’s game. The crew working with Riveron is not the same one he is with all year, as these are some of the NFL’s highest-rated officials at their respective spots. 

Inactives to come 90 minutes before kickoff. The teams must declare their seven inactive players 90 minutes before kickoff. Neither team has an injured player who has already been ruled out at this point. With kickoff officially coming at 3:05 p.m. ET, expect this news around 1:35 p.m. 

[+] Enlarge
    Mike Reiss/ESPNBoston.com
    Markings on the field. Fans will notice different markings on the field today. In addition to the Patriots logo at midfield, and the Gillette Stadium lighthouses near both sidelines at the 50-yard mark, there are two “NFL Championship” markings at the 25-yard line on each side. 

GameDay magazine. Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski and Vince Wilfork are on the cover of the GameDay magazine being sold at Gillette Stadium today. 

Television information. Today’s game will be broadcast on CBS, with Jim Nantz (play by play) and Phil Simms (analysis) on the call. 

National anthem. Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler will sing today’s national anthem. 

Color Guard. Massachusetts Army National Guard 

Honorary captains. Former Patriots greats Drew Bledsoe, Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown and Ty Law are serving as today’s honorary captains, as the team remembers its 1996 AFC championship team, as well as the 2001 Super Bowl championship team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

: The flyover for today's playoff game will be (spoiler alert!) a C-5 Galaxy from Westover Joint Air Reserve Base.

Image Detail

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Weather shouldn’t be a factor in Foxborough

AFC Championship FootballAP

We’re anticipating some rain and a sloppy field in San Francisco Sunday, but the conditions are comparatively mild in Foxborough for the AFC title game.

There is snow on the ground in New England, but it won’t be on the field Sunday. No precipitation is expected.

Temperatures are supposed to be around 30 degrees at gametime with a partly cloudy sky. Wind is not expected to be a factor.

It’s not exactly Honolulu, but it could be a lot worse in Massachusetts in mid-January.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

FOOTBALL WOOOO!!!! GO PATS!!! Thanks for all the info on the game Rocky.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

When I think of the ravens I think of these guys:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

pic.twitter.com/7C77Z8km

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As fans we have not heard this before........

Might mean nothing today. But Patriots haven't won a game this season against a team with a winning record. Ravens won six.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ravens player tells Sal Paolantonio: 'Everybody counts us out in this game and we're going to prove everybody wrong.'

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

90 minutes- can't get here fast enuf!