Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread Edit: Who was the guy that hugged BB after the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]     Ochocinco a healthy scratch for this game.      I just heard Patriot lover Marshall Faulk declare that Tom Brady was "just along for the ride" during his early years with the Pats...when the team won 3 SBs in 4 years!      Unbelievable .      MHK  
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]
    Take it for what it is worth TP.  Born out of jealousy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread : With all the focus inside and Edleman and Tiquan both seeing extended time last week [for them] on offense it would not surprise me for BB to do the UNEXPECTED
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]
    I agree and this is what I am most excited for. However you need to be successful first. If the Pats have to resort to trying trick plays to get out of trouble, ie against the Jets last year in the playoffs, it will not work. More importantly against a team like the Crows we need to establish the run, if we can do that then Brady will truly be able to pass all over them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

i'm nervous.  Put me in a coma till the game is over.  If they win, wake me up, if they lose, increase dosage!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Incase anyone cares...
     Mike Reiss 
    Kicker Stephen Gostkowski had the distance from a long of 53 in warmups -- to both ends of field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread : I agree and this is what I am most excited for. However you need to be successful first. If the Pats have to resort to trying trick plays to get out of trouble, ie against the Jets last year in the playoffs, it will not work. More importantly against a team like the Crows we need to establish the run, if we can do that then Brady will truly be able to pass all over them.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Free...Well spoken. I don't know about trick plays but maybe they get open on the outside.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]i'm nervous.  Put me in a coma till the game is over.  If they win, wake me up, if they lose, increase dosage!
    Posted by PATSFANNC[/QUOTE]

great strategy...

Wake you back in 2 hours...by then we will have a 3 TD lead - you might as well enjoy the ending...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

^ I am with you, no need to sleep when Brady has a show for us to watch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not gonna lie, with 30 minutes left until game time I am very nervous! f

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

my gut says we win handily... my head says it will be close

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Ravens vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread": [QUOTE]Weather for Foxboro today and tomorrow... http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Foxboro+MA+USMA0146 Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE] Finally got around to watching "Rocky Balboa" last night Rocky. Five stars, good movie, the best of all the Rocky movies IMO. Meanwhile, I'll stick by my prediction of last Sunday night. Patriots 27, Ravens 23.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

[QUOTE]AndreaWBZ   @ AndreaWBZ Close   @ AlertNewEngland : The flyover for today's playoff game will be (spoiler alert!) a C-5 Galaxy from Westover Joint Air Reserve Base.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that...the receiver that is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

18 mins.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]my gut says we win handily... my head says it will be close
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]
    I am always nervous before game time. Last year in the playoffs it was different because it was the rival Jets. This year at this point I am feeling good about the Pats. If they play good mistake free football we win. It could be close, but I hope the Pats can keep a 2TD lead the whole game. That would make it much easier to watch.

Jim Rome is on right now talking about how hungry TFB is for another SB ring and how he is the leader of "team bitter" because they haven't had playoff success for a while. Not a big fan of the guy but this is an interesting insight he got from some insider. Hmmmm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

My stomach is in a turmoil, can't stand this!!  I don't know how anyone can eat before a Pats game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

KO @ 3 or 3:30?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

15 minutes and counting! Getting nervous!!! Want so much for them to kill them. I'm really tired of hearing about Rice, Reed and Suggs. Enough already. What About Brady, Welker, Gronk, Hernadez and Wilfork, Mankins and so on!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

THANKS, Rocky.. not wasting all that has gone before!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]15 minutes and counting! Getting nervous!!! Want so much for them to kill them. I'm really tired of hearing about Rice, Reed and Suggs. Enough already. What About Brady, Welker, Gronk, Hernadez and Wilfork, Mankins and so on!!!!
    Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE]
    Fans of both teams are sick and tired of hearing either the Pats win and why or the Ravens win and why.  Now it is soon to be GAME time and the players will shut us all up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm doing fine, gonna kick back with some SA Doublebock, catch a good buzz, and watch the Crows get shredded.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

PATS 35 Ravins 13

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

pats averaged 40 pts in last four games. can we say the offense performed to expectation if they don't score more than 2?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

God I'm nervous about this game...feel like I'm on my way to the dentist for a root canal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

More excited than nervous. Partiots 27, Ravens 23.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Take it easy...take it easy....we'll be OK! Bring on the Ravens!!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

The Pats have the talent to get the job done. We'll soon see if they have the heart. To a man, the Ravens don't think so. But, the Pats will win this one for Mr. Kraft.

Blast these Buzzards...boys!!

GO PATS!! 

MHK

Sections
Shortcuts