Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread Edit: Who was the guy that hugged BB after the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

Brady was not at his best today, made too many bad throws. Need to clean it up, but I think he will. Folks, I think the Pats are a team of destiny this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Who cares how they won. The Ravens have a great defense so people expecting the Pats to blow them out were crazy. Both sides of the ball played extremely sloppy at times and Woodhead's fumble did not help. They won as a team but i know how the fans on this board are. Luckily the Pats team know it's a team game unlike most posters here who constantly bash the offense or the defense after every play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

PATS SUCK, BRADY IS LUCKY, CHOKE-A** KICKER. BRADY IS CHOKER WITHOUT VIDEOTAPE GIVING HIM HELP.  WHEN'S LAST TIME HE MADE 3RD DOWN IN PLAYOFFS WITH GAME ON LINE?  LOOK AT HIS PLAYOFF NUMBERS, HE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED.  ITS OK THOUGH, GIANTS WILL DOMINATE THEM AGAIN.  SF WILL DO IT TOO IF THEY MAKE IT.  PATS STILL WITHOUT A LEGIT SB WIN, THIS SB WILL SHOW THAT THEY STILL CAN'T WIN ONE WITHOUT CHEATING. 

LUCKY A-HOLES

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Wow... SB # 5...  this time the Lombardi will come home to  Foxboro... this will be a looooooonnnnnggggggggg two weeks!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'm glad we have it, so Gronk's ankle can heal up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

McDaniels for OC in Super Bowl. Let Obie go to Penn tomorrow. Play calling under pressure was an F.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Just incredible.

Exhausting.

Certainly not Flacco's fault the ravens are not going to the SB.

Two weekss for Brady to get his act together

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

MHK MHK MHK MHK MHK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I cried, Tom needs to take the defense to lunch. They won this game with some late magic, this has been one of the greatest post season games I've ever seen. 

Respect to the 31st ranked defense in the league! MUCH RESPECT! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Great game, keeping this dvr. Going to the SB requires skill, execution and luck. In the end it was MHK that stepped up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

Whew! Game ball to Vince Wilfork. Brady had a tough day against Ravens defense....3 interceptions, one negated by penalty. I thought Ravens defense played well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Hey you know we won. I will take it! Brady didn't play great but in the end we are going to the SB, that's all that will be remembered!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I am an unabashed Brady ball washer, but he was an idiot to throw that long INT. One of his dumbest decisions ever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"WE GOIN TO THE SHOW"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

MAN!!!! Pats won!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]PATS SUCK, BRADY IS LUCKY, CHOKE-A** KICKER. BRADY IS CHOKER WITHOUT VIDEOTAPE GIVING HIM HELP.  WHEN'S LAST TIME HE MADE 3RD DOWN IN PLAYOFFS WITH GAME ON LINE?  LOOK AT HIS PLAYOFF NUMBERS, HE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED.  ITS OK THOUGH, GIANTS WILL DOMINATE THEM AGAIN.  SF WILL DO IT TOO IF THEY MAKE IT.  PATS STILL WITHOUT A LEGIT SB WIN, THIS SB WILL SHOW THAT THEY STILL CAN'T WIN ONE WITHOUT CHEATING.  LUCKY A-HOLES
    Posted by briansierra[/QUOTE]

your team still lost

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Need to find Pollard in the prking lot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]PATS SUCK, BRADY IS LUCKY, CHOKE-A** KICKER. BRADY IS CHOKER WITHOUT VIDEOTAPE GIVING HIM HELP.  WHEN'S LAST TIME HE MADE 3RD DOWN IN PLAYOFFS WITH GAME ON LINE?  LOOK AT HIS PLAYOFF NUMBERS, HE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED.  ITS OK THOUGH, GIANTS WILL DOMINATE THEM AGAIN.  SF WILL DO IT TOO IF THEY MAKE IT.  PATS STILL WITHOUT A LEGIT SB WIN, THIS SB WILL SHOW THAT THEY STILL CAN'T WIN ONE WITHOUT CHEATING.  LUCKY A-HOLES
    Posted by briansierra[/QUOTE]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It's a team game and I am glad the whole team could get the win. Sometimes you need to creat your own luck. It's our house and it went our way at the last second.

Honestly this game should have been over a long time ago!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I feel confident the Pats would have won it in overtime anyways. The Pats were moving the ball well all game if it were not for the interceptions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

wow MHK helped  us on that one!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Whew! Game ball to Vince Wilfork. Brady had a tough day against Ravens defense....3 interceptions, one negated by penalty. I thought Ravens defense played well.
    Posted by OlderbutWiser[/QUOTE]

and moore... he prevented a sure td

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - all I can stay is I stopped posting when Woodhead fumbled the kickoff return because I believed that it was an omen that the Pats were not supposed to win today - I even stopped watching for a little while  -but I turned it back on

The Pats didn't deserve to win that way

But they did - and you can only believe that when a pro field goal kicker misses that FG that it is destiny

It can only be MHK - maybe it will carry them one more time

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Myra Kraft was watching over us, we won it for her! GO PATS!!! 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Second game in a row the Pats lost the TO battle and won!  To do this against the Ravens, who feat on making points off of turnovers is something.  Secondly, the offensive play calling today was realy poor, overall..  almost like the Pats were playing NOT to lose!