RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

i know there's a cultural and ancestral component  but this is getting ridiculous. how can these guys who yap about how influential they are to young people and special mentors and role models be expected to be taken what shows off am seriously? what shows off a man's character more than how he handles his own reproductive dynamics and his commitments to his marriage and his most intimate self? there was a whole program done on ricky williams about what a great holistic guy he is. but how can he be such a great guy if his kids are now suing him for not giving them any support or spending any time with them? of course, there is cromatie... jesus this jesus that... yet the guy cant even name his kids or all the baby mamas he has!

as someone who happens to be both black and MALE, it really irritates me that these failings are simply glossed over as if they dont matter. all the public spending on blacks is for naught until these deep-seated and more important private-cultural ones are dealt with. government can't deal with or effectively solve them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

According to T-cal (in another thread) it makes you racist to point out facts about two black athletes. Personally, I say dont forget these guys;

Antonio Cromartie who has 9 children with 8 different woman,
    Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women. 
    Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by age 28. 
    Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids.
    Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids.
    Jason Caffey - 8 kids by 7 women.
    Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women. 
    Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33. 
    Marshall Faulk - 6 kids by 4 women.
    Larry Johnson (basketball)- 5 kids by 4 women.
    Charles Rogers -NFL Draft bust has 5 illegitimate kids
    Vlad Guerrero - 4 kids by 4 women.
    Santonio Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids by two women, before leaving college.
    Former Celtic Greg Minor - 3 illegitimate kids.
    Ricky Williams - 3 illegitimate kids.
    Priest Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids.
    Chad Johnson - Has 3 illegitimate kids.
    Shannon Sharpe - 3 illegitimate kids.
    Mike Bibby - two illegetimate kids before leaving Arizona.

And yes, everybody on the list above is African-American. Does that make me racist for listing them? In the interests of not appearing racist, here are some white athletes with illegitmate children;

Tom Brady- 1 illegitimate child
    Larry Bird- 1 illegitimate child

Yes they both have 1 illegitimate child, but apparently learned how to put a condom on after that, unlike the "role models" above. I think the NFL and NBA should put MANDATORY TRAINING ON HOW TO USE A CONDOM in the next CBA for these morons!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

In Response to RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]i know there's a cultural and ancestral component ....
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Really? I think "stupidity" crosses cultural and "ancestral"  components...it's not a "black" or "african" thing. I.E., u think the kings of england didn't have kids out of wedlock...or the Caesars of Rome, or even the "white" people living on your block?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

am I missing something? how do you get 9 from 10?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]am I missing something? how do you get 9 from 10?
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

I think the french call it 'menage a trois'

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

fyi

http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html

Table 1 provides discrete numbers and percentages

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]According to T-cal (in another thread) it makes you racist to point out facts about two black athletes. Personally, I say dont forget these guys; Antonio Cromartie who has 9 children with 8 different woman, Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women.  Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by age 28.  Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids. Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids. Jason Caffey - 8 kids by 7 women. Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women.  Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33.  Marshall Faulk - 6 kids by 4 women. Larry Johnson (basketball)- 5 kids by 4 women. Charles Rogers -NFL Draft bust has 5 illegitimate kids Vlad Guerrero - 4 kids by 4 women. Santonio Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids by two women, before leaving college. Former Celtic Greg Minor - 3 illegitimate kids. Ricky Williams - 3 illegitimate kids. Priest Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids. Chad Johnson - Has 3 illegitimate kids. Shannon Sharpe - 3 illegitimate kids. Mike Bibby - two illegetimate kids before leaving Arizona. And yes, everybody on the list above is African-American. Does that make me racist for listing them? In the interests of not appearing racist, here are some white athletes with illegitmate children; Tom Brady- 1 illegitimate child Larry Bird- 1 illegitimate child Yes they both have 1 illegitimate child, but apparently learned how to put a condom on after that, unlike the "role models" above. I think the NFL and NBA should put MANDATORY TRAINING ON HOW TO USE A CONDOM in the next CBA for these morons!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

This isnt a black issue, it is a pro athlete's issue.  Most athletes in pro sports (especially high profile ones) have women in different areas of the country (major cities).  Many of these women probally will do anything to trap these millionaires, and giving them a baby is probally the best way to do it.  There are white athletes that have more than 1 baby out of wedlock.  Out here in Boston, we only hear of Brady, but if we think he is the only one in the nation, as a white pro athlete, this country is smoking too much of those funny smelling cigs.  The bias we have in our "reporting" makes it look like it is only a black issue, if we as a nation only see it this way, well then we are all idiots.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If you're a 70 year old white woman and you never slept with Mick Jagger or Warren Beatty, who are you, really?

For whites, the career paths are a bit different.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]If you're a 70 year old white woman and you never slept with Mick Jagger or Warren Beatty, who are you, really? For whites, the career paths are a bit different.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

LMAO....ummm, weren't there 70 year old white MEN who slept with them too???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

tt, i see you're wearing your charmer pants today

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

They're all sh#theads who will stick it in anybody that has a pulse with complete disregard for the consequences!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Really? I think "stupidity" crosses cultural and "ancestral"  components...it's not a "black" or "african" thing. I.E., u think the kings of england didn't have kids out of wedlock...or the Caesars of Rome, or even the "white" people living on your block?
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]WELL, i used to rationalize the same thing myself. the reality is that most of the media and society likes to rationalize these cold facts by putting out the delusion its strictly about the finacial disparity between the cultures and races that  divide us. the fact is the PRIVATE non-common culture is where the gap really is. the private dominant afro-american or "black" culture promotes and glorifies promiscuity, non-monogamy more than the dominant private mainstream or "white" culture. there is no social pressure whatsoever from other blacks and those in that private culture for having rampant illegitimacy. it becomes the accepted norm by default.

am i naive to think whites do not cheat and have illegitimacy? no. but its very different. look at tiger woods.  eventhough he was picking from the bottom of the barrel, the women all felt enough cultural pressure not to bring a child to term in illegitimacy. they knew tig wasnt going to marrying or leavung elin for them. look at basketball wives on vh-1, had they been "black", those women would have been proud to run around bragging about their baby mama status and how much money from both the state and their fuckmates. the men not spending time with their lust kids is also accepted. it takes two. condom use and birth control are  more promoted in the non-black communities even when openly available in both communities. as a black man, i think its time that we are held accountable and to the same standards of the dominant -mainstream culture. the "liberal" feminist demasculinating media conveniently ignores all this or pushes a stupid double standard. no way would ray lewis be in his social position if he were white. there would the degenerate stigma on him and corporate sponsors would bolt. brady had a child with his baby mama and i knew about it for the local media would not stop chirping about it. he had pressure from everywhere. i even know about the dispute about whether he was entrapped or not by bridget monighan. bottom line is brady was openly condemned in many cycles by members of the same media that will never dare do the same with a ray lewis. the fact that i just heard about ray's dynamic and i live in the maryland area says a lot about how the media strategically omits certain things esp for fear of being called the old stand-by RACISM. these maybe universal themes but the numbers are simply too slanted to be ignored.

just as we can say HIV rates are higher in the non-white power minority community or that economic disparities exist between the races, y cant we acknowledge the other obvious differences and consequences. has nothing to do with blacks being genetically or innately inferior, but it has a lot to do with CULTURE! blacks not pressured in the ray lewis private culture simply do not have these issues. the obamas being the perfect example. there are no babay mama drama in michelle's immediate family. it a values issue!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]According to T-cal (in another thread) it makes you racist to point out facts about two black athletes. Personally, I say dont forget these guys; Antonio Cromartie who has 9 children with 8 different woman, Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women.  Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by age 28.  Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids. Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids. Jason Caffey - 8 kids by 7 women. Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women.  Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33.  Marshall Faulk - 6 kids by 4 women. Larry Johnson (basketball)- 5 kids by 4 women. Charles Rogers -NFL Draft bust has 5 illegitimate kids Vlad Guerrero - 4 kids by 4 women. Santonio Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids by two women, before leaving college. Former Celtic Greg Minor - 3 illegitimate kids. Ricky Williams - 3 illegitimate kids. Priest Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids. Chad Johnson - Has 3 illegitimate kids. Shannon Sharpe - 3 illegitimate kids. Mike Bibby - two illegetimate kids before leaving Arizona. And yes, everybody on the list above is African-American. Does that make me racist for listing them? In the interests of not appearing racist, here are some white athletes with illegitmate children; Tom Brady- 1 illegitimate child Larry Bird- 1 illegitimate child Yes they both have 1 illegitimate child, but apparently learned how to put a condom on after that, unlike the "role models" above. I think the NFL and NBA should put MANDATORY TRAINING ON HOW TO USE A CONDOM in the next CBA for these morons!

LOL!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

In Response to RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]i know there's a cultural and ancestral component  but this is getting ridiculous. how can these guys who yap about how influential they are to young people and special mentors and role models be expected to be taken what shows off am seriously? what shows off a man's character more than how he handles his own reproductive dynamics and his commitments to his marriage and his most intimate self? there was a whole program done on ricky williams about what a great holistic guy he is. but how can he be such a great guy if his kids are now suing him for not giving them any support or spending any time with them? of course, there is cromatie... jesus this jesus that... yet the guy cant even name his kids or all the baby mamas he has! as someone who happens to be both black and MALE, it really irritates me that these failings are simply glossed over as if they dont matter. all the public spending on blacks is for naught until these deep-seated and more important private-cultural ones are dealt with. government can't deal with or effectively solve them.

Communist

If you're black, you seem to be taking a lot of pleasure pointing out where African American and African Dominicans have gone wrong rather than pointing out where lots of other players of African descent have done right.  You with your crotch shot, misogynistic white woman posed provocatively avatar representing that you're black.  I ain't buying it "brother".  If you're black then I'm Bill Walton. 

You are the least common denominator in this place, the main reason why I ain't posting here anymore.  You want to stop out of wedlock illegitimate children?  Why not try to do something about it at the community level rather than representing like you're some holier than the rest of us brother or opine like you have any clue why it's such a problem?  You're not offended by black athletes having illegitimate children.  Why?  Because it gives you some type of false platform to sound like you actually know something about it.   

You are a traitor to your race if you are black and the only reason you post is to read your own whack thoughts and to push buttons.  You need to think about some of the stuff you're throwing out there and where you could make a difference rather than where you can spew hate.  I haven't figured out your angle yet, but you are clearly some kind of misinformed kid who needs some outlet for the attention you ain't getting somewhere else.  Why don't you stick to topics that you can speak about with authority, which is probably limited to instigation and misogyny.      

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : LMAO....ummm, weren't there 70 year old white MEN who slept with them too???
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]yes, white women as a whole are not exactly known for their chaste and non-promiscuous tendencies. in many ways, they are just as freaky and amoral than some black women as a whole. the difference is they know enough and have enough moral and social pressure in their PRIVATE culture not to have a whole bunch of random kids with a bunch of random men. if she is a baby mama, odds are she wanted the pregnancy not the result of some one-night casual stand. being a baby mama is distinctly a cultural afro-american thing. we must have ALL blacks feeling the same pressures and not dumb down the culture to fit into the lower common denominators.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Communist If you're black, you seem to be taking a lot of pleasure pointing out where African American and African Dominicans have gone wrong rather than pointing out where lots of other players of African descent have done right.  You with your crotch shot, misogynistic white woman posed provocatively avatar representing that you're black.  I ain't buying it "brother".  If you're black then I'm Bill Walton.  You are the least common denominator in this place, the main reason why I ain't posting here anymore.  You want to stop out of wedlock illegitimate children?  Why not try to do something about it at the community level rather than representing like you're some holier than the rest of us brother or opine like you have any clue why it's such a problem?  You're not offended by black athletes having illegitimate children.  Why?  Because it gives you some type of false platform to sound like you actually know something about it.    You are a traitor to your race if you are black and the only reason you post is to read your own whack thoughts and to push buttons.  You need to think about some of the stuff you're throwing out there and where you could make a difference rather than where you can spew hate.  I haven't figured out your angle yet, but you are clearly some kind of misinformed kid who needs some outlet for the attention you ain't getting somewhere else.  Why don't you stick to topics that you can speak about with authority, which is probably limited to instigation and misogyny.      
    Posted by BrooklineRob[/QUOTE]

Brookline,
    Thank you for choppin' it up in regard to Communist. I couldn't have said it any better. Like you, I think I'm going to have to stop posting here, some threads are beyond offensive.

Peace!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Did a guy pretending to be black just use the term "afro-American" on this forum, or have I finally lost my last, tenuous grasp on reality (as I see it)?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]According to T-cal (in another thread) it makes you racist to point out facts about two black athletes. Personally, I say dont forget these guys; Antonio Cromartie who has 9 children with 8 different woman, Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women.  Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by age 28.  Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids. Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids. Jason Caffey - 8 kids by 7 women. Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women.  Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33.  Marshall Faulk -
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]great list, where did you get it? what's your source?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : This isnt a black issue, it is a pro athlete's issue.  Most athletes in pro sports (especially high profile ones) have women in different areas of the country (major cities).  Many of these women probally will do anything to trap these millionaires, and giving them a baby is probally the best way to do it.  There are white athletes that have more than 1 baby out of wedlock.  Out here in Boston, we only hear of Brady, but if we think he is the only one in the nation, as a white pro athlete, this country is smoking too much of those funny smelling cigs.  The bias we have in our "reporting" makes it look like it is only a black issue, if we as a nation only see it this way, well then we are all idiots.
    Posted by gln826[/QUOTE]i grasp how you FEEL! i'm not a bible thumper. i have no beef with athletes having sex with everything they want. thats their issue. when anyone brings kids into the world, it becomes a MY ISSUE as well.  but where are your facts? show me any other community that openly glorifies the WORSE of that community? sure whites and others do equally bad and regrettable things, the difference is that they are not optimized as the STANDARD!  a tom brady would not be allowed to serve as the face of role model elitism if he had 3 kids by 3 different women. we would all know about it. noone would be saying its because of irish american prejudice (or whatever tommy's ethnic makeup is) or patriot bias (perhaps some diehards here but not the majority). the fact is decadence is promoted by other blacks as the NORM. as with the great majority of decent non-terrorist leaning muslims who sit quiet as they are defined by the lowlifes who terrorize and kill the innocent incl other muslims, us blacks who arent down with the lowlife aspects of our community should speak up even as we privately deal with issues that cause those problems and uplift us. you cant deal with  anything if you wont stand up for something and call a spade a spade. as blacks, we have to start saying enough is enough with the sexual and reproductive depravity in our communities. ultimately, other communities are accountable for their own issues.

trailer park whites exist and are of course celebrated in many circles but clearly they are not the dominant face of white america. noone accuses the whites who are educated and speak well with upper middle class lives and conventional-nurturing families as selling out, being uncle toms and so forth. y is it different with blacks? thats not just because the white media promotes stereotypes but often because BLACKS are the first to fight that its not real enough. down with the cosby show, up with NWO, lil wayne and other degenerates as the norm. look, i like a lot of offstream music and respect pro athletes for their field duty, but they and their defective behavioral choices should not be the STANDARD!

all i'm saying is there is a double standard. ray wouldnt be allowed to have his lofty perch if he were white. as blacks and fans of football and sports, we should not accept the double standard. it just encourages it. perhaps if ray lost some sponsorships and was shamed a bit, just as he left some of his old thuggish ways behind when it became socially inconvenient, he likewise could start the trend to doing so in his reproductive life. spending quality time withone's kids is even more important than just writing checks for those kids!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Brookline, Thank you for choppin' it up in regard to Communist. I couldn't have said it any better. Like you, I think I'm going to have to stop posting here, some threads are beyond offensive. Peace!
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]o paob, you are now turning against me? you were so enarmored with my passionate defense of michael vick in my previous incarnation as the kool-aid contrarian. i just call it straight. i first and foremost am a man of the world. i'm a humanist. i'm pigmentally black and grasp all the negative and unique dynamics that come with that since i am out of the closet (so to speak) with my race i cant hide it. because i am black doesnt mean i cant ever criticize my own people PUBLICLY when we do or continue to do knuckle-headed things. i am with the community on the redemtion and need for a second chance for mr. vick (maybe you havent noticed, most of white america isnt too crazy about this perspective). but i'm sorry brotha, we have to stop defending the indefensible in the reproductive area. until we control things there, everything else is IRRELEVANT. we'll be whining and passing the buck as victims 100 years from now as every one else continues to blow my us a s a community. all issues we face today arent just about slavery or jim crow apartheid. some are self-based and culturally internalized.

illegitimacy breeds more illegitimacy. how are we better off because of it as a society? most of these kids without fathers who just treated their moms as unpaid who-res will be repeating the same cycle with even more misogynistic venom as they try to get back at their dads for exposing them to such shame and degradation and at their moms for being who-res or allowing themselves to be treated like one! see how that works...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]fyi http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html Table 1 provides discrete numbers and percentages
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]does this not prove my point dr. moron? my grand uncle who wasnt even born in this country had 36 kids and was damnn proud of it and ended up having major power in my ancestral land. same with his many offsprings. one had 18 kids. heck my grandfather had about that many as well. i live with the consequences of this idiotic approach everyday in my own family as well as in my community of blacks. it stinks. there's far more EVIL in it than good. jaimacans are at 86% illegitimacy according to your document. are they from europe? el salvador? obviously this is a uniquely afro-american (i dont like the narrowness of the term african-american personally) phenomenon. illegitimacy has become the standard. i said very early n my life that i was not going to follow such patterns and luckily i have not. i'm in my 40s and i may slip one day, but it wont be with me ignoring the reality if its consequences.

to be a role model we must all set the example. its very tough. i have had my share of opportunities. but its important i dont fall sway to the nonsense nihilism of the baby mama stupidity and narcissm.

looking at your stats, if you limited native-born americans to just native-born euros or westernized-americans, tose numbers will be FAR worse. most of your illegitimacy at this time comes from the other side. its not racism to grasp that or hating ones own kind. facts are facts. its not genetic but cultural. acknowledge it, change the culture of illegitimacy and you get a new culture that respects the sanctity of marriage and monogamy and the legitimization of chidren and raising them with the quality of one's PRESENCE.

i lean left, i am an independent obama guy from a secular-pragmatic approach so dont even spew your right wing-fox news-christian garbage my way!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Did a guy pretending to be black just use the term "afro-American" on this forum, or have I finally lost my last, tenuous grasp on reality (as I see it)?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    dude, i post to keep it real and when i have something to say. most people who happen to be black that i know PREFER the term afro-american or even american black or black-american or even (black) western-american/american westerner than african-american. that term has clearly been hijacked. p-mike, do you go around calling yourself a euro-american or european-amercan? at worse you are white non-hispanic. well, how convenient, you dont have to deal with stupid, dumb labels that others have stupidly and narrowly assigned for you based on a unified culture that doesnt exist.

yes, i'm pigmentally black. culture is not so clean cut or universal. i guess i speak for the silent MAJORiTY who are actually not born in the hood nor traces its present culture to the mores of the hood, but too cowed into submission. F-THAT! thats part of y i proudly call myself a contrarian!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : o paob, you are now turning against me? you were so enarmored with my passionate defense of michael vick in my previous incarnation as the kool-aid contrarian. i just call it straight. i first and foremost am a man of the world. i'm a humanist. i'm pigmentally black and grasp all the negative and unique dynamics that come with that since i am out of the closet (so to speak) with my race i cant hide it. because i am black doesnt mean i cant ever criticize my own people PUBLICLY when we do or continue to do knuckle-headed things. i am with the community on the redemtion and need for a second chance for mr. vick (maybe you havent noticed, most of white america isnt too crazy about this perspective). but i'm sorry brotha, we have to stop defending the indefensible in the reproductive area. until we control things there, everything else is IRRELEVANT. we'll be whining and passing the buck as victims 100 years from now as every one else continues to blow my us a s a community. all issues we face today arent just about slavery or jim crow apartheid. some are self-based and culturally internalized. illegitimacy breeds more illegitimacy. how are we better off because of it as a society? most of these kids without fathers who just treated their moms as unpaid who-res will be repeating the same cycle with even more misogynistic venom as they try to get back at their dads for exposing them to such shame and degradation and at their moms for being who-res or allowing themselves to be treated like one! see how that works...

Dear Also known as,
    I congratulate you on your chameleon - like ability. You've morphed from Koolaid to Communist to the Ward Connerly of BDC - color me impressed. You take care now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Wink