RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Why someone has to post complete crap threads to pi ss people off is beyond me.  This isn't the place for standing on your soapbox to belittle black people or anyone for that matter.  I agree with others, this place has gone down hill significantly.  I have about half of the posters on ignore these days, with the OP being the most worthy of the lot.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

CC  like most liberals is a closet racist

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]All im saying Paob is dont stop posting here because of someone like CC. Seriously there will be no one worth listening to around here if people just start leaving cause of a few morons that flood the forum.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

MVP, 
    Six plus years and 250 plus comments aren't exactly prolific, LOL. Until yesterday, I haven't been on here in a while. At any rate, thanks for the sentiment and it may be a little late, but congratulations on your lil' bundle of
    joy! Take care.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : does this not prove my point?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

No, not really.  IMO, economics and education may be more  significant factors.  Can't use protection if u can't get it or afford it.

Again, stupid is as stupid does. Sorta like u.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 10 KIDS BY 9 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3.. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]CC  like most liberals is a closet racist
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]this is HILARIOUS! now i'm a "liberal". i supported reagan back in the day. i love capitalism and the free market-leaning approach to economics. i sided with the owners in the nfl dispute yet i'm a "liberal". i support most of bush's/obama's initiatives in foreign policy and DEFENSE! is that liberal as well? come on dude, this is old. i'm a structural conservative who leans more towards a left-leaning social-libertarian approach in politics. privately, i respect and trust anyone willing to see and treat me as an individual. i dont go out of my way to fit in some nice stupid stereotypical category!

MVP has me listed as a "moron" now. ok dude, HAGLER GOOD, LEONARD BAD.. you like me now again? LOL. hate a statement or thread, not the entire man. some may like and respect you as a dad but despise your choice in a football team. should that make you a total moron? no, perhaps just in that one area someone may choose to disagree and call you a "moron".. doesnt make it so in totality esp in ur personal life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Marvin Hagler was the greatest "lightweight" ever. Sugar Ray won a Controversial(read bullcrap) split decision over the defending champ Hagler....alls he did ws get hit hit for 2:45 each round and then flurry a bunch of soft hits in the final 15 seconds of every round and two corrupt judges gave him the win. Then the coward Leonard refused the champ a chance to win his title back because he was afraid of ending up a drooling gimp like Ali. Sugar Ray did eventually end up like Ali...... a coward and  fraud

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Try the real world its out there
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

Looking at The Real World in a blank slate based solely on what I've only seen personally with my own 2 eyes, or the real world based on the why & the how, behind & the causes of what I see?   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Try the real world its out there
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

well, the real world, suggests that those who have a lower education and are living below the poverty line have a higher incidence of illegitimacy (as well as other problems).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Welfare is largely responsible for the culture of promiscuity and degeneracy in lower class black and white culture. It was pretty much by design, by Rockefeller types socially engineering. Think about it: to receive welfare, women must not have any men living in the house. When there is a serious dearth of jobs and academic opportunities in a given community, getting knocked up starts sounding like a pretty appealing option. Then these women sit around, not working (not always by choice) and losing self-esteem, and not passing on values like hard work and mature, healthy romantic relationships. The solution would be to create plenty of jobs, over a few generations until the culture is transformed. But why would our overlords want a well-educated and financially empowered populous. That would just threaten the overlords' grip on power. This is why our education system and hollywood options have been systematically designed to turn us into smug child-like morons. They cater to our egos while reducing our curiosity, critical thinking, and even basic grasp of history. Minimum wage, unions, social security, and medicare are all under assault. A healthy and empowered middle class means less debt slaves. Egotistical morons are also easier to divide and conquer, as we cling to the delusion that our political party of choice is interested in reversing the class war that is turning us into low wage dept mules who will eventually kill our neighbor for a week's worth of food. The Talmud is the blueprint for the current cabal in power, but some other minority population based on supremacism would do the same thing if given the chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I still don't get how he can have 9 kids with 10 women! That is just so cool! :-p

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

October 18, 2010 JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter. Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,”

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : No, not really.  IMO, economics and education may be more  significant factors.  Can't use protection if u can't get it or afford it. Again, stupid is as stupid does. Sorta like u.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]yep, because ray and all these athletes are poor. tig's dad also had an education and economic issue. did u bother reading the article you linked? even amongst those with money and education the numbers are the same moron! from my experience, its even worse, for many feel because they have the money to pay child support, y not have some fun. hey at least i'm not as bad as my dad and others, i send checks. thats the mentality. jalen rose's dad (jimmie walker) was poor as well. stop hiding because this LIBERAL excuse that everything that aids decadence is an e and e issue. they dont give one character, they only expose it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Welfare is largely responsible for the culture of promiscuity and degeneracy in lower class black and white culture. It was pretty much by design, by Rockefeller types socially engineering. Think about it: to receive welfare, women must not have any men living in the house. When there is a
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]couldnt agree more with ur basic premise. in same way rich kids get spoiled with trust funds or tax breaks given to their parents or them on their non-earned generational wealth and being able to get away without a purpose. likewise poor folks (blak or white), get the same treatment via intervention by the state (re:taxpayers) in terms of welfare. in that link by anonymis, which he clearly did not read, it says plainly that latinos used tohave very low illegitimate rates. now they have exploded to one of the higest at alomost 50% and climbing. gee, i wonder y?

if uncle bob or kareem is taking care of ya thru his biusiness and you have no other recourse, odds are ur going to be more judicious in how you procreate and focus more on the family and not pick up as many bad habits. it used to be a thing of great shame to ever get on the dole, now there's no stigma and i have folks who work for me coming in and BRAGGING about it and demanding not to work too many hours or to be paid in cash for they dont want their benes impacted .

it creates generations of entitlement dysfunction in many cases as these folks act as if tax money actually comes from the govt or the sky and not from those actually creating jobs and working. so sad really. now its like if ur white, u go running to the palins and the republicans to give you  ur cut and protect you from those folks who are forcing govt cuts and to ur welfare largesse. if ur black or non-white, u go running to the dems for the same and demonize anyone in ur way as uncle tom or the old tried and true RACIST standby. guess like with the military as both parties get hawkish or less interventionist, it cancels each other out. likewise, as both parties fight over social programs to CUT and bribe for votes, the racial divide amongst the parties will start to close.

as an entrepreneur my first interest is to vote my ECONOMIC interests esp in hard times and not social bologna. we can talk pro-choice, unfortunately i cant independently EAT with it! obama perhaps is finally getting it with his speeech last night to finally maximize troop withdrawal. it COSTS money to fight everywhere, as it does to feed all the children, give them fulll health care and education and so forth. enough is enough. as govt gets smaller economically and with laws, freedom occurs which helps with illegitimacy and accountability. the excuse of the givt will feed and clothe my kids is gone and some social-cultural pressure can finally occur!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE] In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : yep, because ray and all these athletes are poor. tig's dad also had an education and economic issue. did u bother reading the article you linked? even amongst those with money and education the numbers are the same moron! from my experience, its even worse, for many feel because they have the money to pay child support, y not have some fun. hey at least i'm not as bad as my dad and others, i send checks. thats the mentality. jalen rose's dad (jimmie walker) was poor as well. stop hiding because this LIBERAL excuse that everything that aids decadence is an e and e issue. they dont give one character, they only expose it!

good try, wrong interpretation by you. Again, living below the poverty line and education are BIGGER factors when it comes to illegitamacy. NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.  PROVE TO ME THAT POVERTY AND EDUCATION HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO EFFECT ON ILLEGITAMACY AND THAT THE ONLY FACTOR IS CULTURAL???? That is your narrow minded premise, isn't it?
    ------

Exerpts from article - which was actually written regarding changes in immigration laws:

"The illegitimate children of immigrants also often have to overcome their parents’ low education levels. In 2003, 56 percent of illegitimate births to immigrants were to mothers without a high school
    diploma; for natives the rate was 33 percent. It was 65 percent for Hispanic immigrants.
    Out-of-wedlock births are highest for those with the least education; among immigrant mothers who lack a high school diploma, 45 percent of births are illegitimate.
    A large body of research shows that children born to unmarried parents are at risk for a host of social problems, including high rates of poverty and incarceration, low academic achievement, and becoming unmarried parents themselves."

"Research shows that children of unmarried parents are much more likely to live in poverty, have low academic achievement, and have higher high school dropout rates than those born to married parents. Run-ins with the law, drug use, and incarceration are all more common among children born to unmarried parents. Welfare use is also significantly higher for families with illegitimate children. "

"Since education is a key determinant of income, poverty, welfare use, and other measures of socio-economic status
    , Table 3 shows that most children of unmarried immigrants are born to mothers whose lack of education is very likely to make it difficult for them to support their children. Moreover, the fact that the parents are not from the United States may add still further to challenges these children will face. In contrast to immigrants, a larger percentage of unmarried native mothers at least have an education level that might allow the children to not grow up in poverty"

----------------
    how do you like dem apples? What's ironic about your stance is that you are the sterotypical "angry black man" who blames everything on anything except himself/herself. YOU are ultimately responsible for your decisions, actions, and outcome - not your culture, religions, political stance or whatever excuse you may have. You may indeed pay child support, but that makes you no less of a Pric*.

I guess you are proof that being a Pric* has no cultural, educational, and income boundries. 

Brookline Robs description of you is exactly right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : good try, wrong interpretation by you. Again, living below the poverty line and education are BIGGER factors when it comes to illegitamacy. NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.  PROVE TO ME THAT POVERTY AND EDUCATION HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO EFFECT ON ILLEGITAMACY AND THAT THE ONLY FACTOR IS CULTURAL???? That is your narrow minded premise, isn't it? ------ Exerpts from article - which was actually written regarding changes in immigration laws: "The illegitimate children of immigrants also often have to overcome their parents’ low education levels. In 2003, 56 percent of illegitimate births to immigrants were to mothers without a high school diploma; for natives the rate was 33 percent. It was 65 percent for Hispanic immigrants. Out-of-wedlock births are highest for those with the least education ; among immigrant mothers who lack a high school diploma, 45 percent of births are illegitimate. A large body of research shows that children born to unmarried parents are at risk for a host of social problems, including high rates of poverty and incarceration, low academic achievement, and becoming unmarried parents themselves." "Research shows that children of unmarried parents are much more likely to live in poverty, have low academic achievement, and have higher high school dropout rates than those born to married parents. Run-ins with the law, drug
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]SERIOUSLY.. ur very IRRATIONAL! who in there right mind would say that e and e have ZERO impact on behavior. my point is that its not the ONLY ones or necessarily the overwhelming one in many cases. for instance, ray lewis hasnt been a poor man since COLLEGE. star players atthe U often took a paycut to go pro. so ur economic argument is false with rich blacks whose behavior is often not much different than the poor welfared blacks.

was michael vick poor when he did dogfighting? like it or not, ray and vick technicallly got educated. they both have or had the opp to get college degrees (or went to major colleges). ur argument has no basis for ALL blacks. thats part of the stereotype. MOST black kids in this country are born middle class and NOT in the inner city yet if you listen to racial hucksters and bleedy heart white libs, MOST are poor inner cityers. would be like me talking about most whites and bring ing up the trailer park. for whites, there is a more clearer connection b/e and e and culture. not so much with power-minority non-whites!

lastly, ur calling me an angry black male points out your RACIST leanings. i am in no way angry nor am i blaming anyone else. thats my point. cultures come from individuals. you just need 2 people of the same mindset to have a culture. i think blacks often whine and play the victim-race card way too much. who creates all these defective welfare problems? liberal left-based bleeding heart whites , who often have no clue of our ancestral cultures. like you with your e and e exclusivity nonsense. blacks were POORER and less educated under slavery and american apartheid yet there was more family structure and legitimacy. gee, you would assume using your "logic", it would be just the opposite.

the war on poverty has been a WAR on responsible black familial behavior. funny how that works. works well for poorer-middie classed white women (greatest welfare beneficiaries), not so much for blacks.. GOT IT?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Famous  white people do this sort of thing too they just don't brag about it as much......... In fairness to these men , some of those babies where conceived from used condoms the men left in the waste basket when they went to take the after sex wee wee..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]for instance, ray lewis hasnt been a poor man since COLLEGE. so ur economic argument is false with rich blacks whose behavior is often not much different than the poor welfared blacks.  MOST black kids in this country are born middle class and NOT in the inner city. ur calling me an angry black male points out your RACIST leanings. i am in no way angry nor am i blaming anyone else. thats my point. cultures come from individuals. you just need 2 people of the same mindset to have a culture. i think blacks often whine and play the victim-race card way too much. who creates all these defective welfare problems? liberal left-based bleeding heart whites , who often have no clue of our ancestral cultures. like you with your e and e exclusivity nonsense. blacks were POORER and less educated under slavery and american apartheid yet there was more family structure and legitimacy. gee, you would assume using your "logic", it would be just the opposite. the war on poverty has been a WAR on responsible black familial behavior. funny how that works. works well for poorer-middie classed white women (greatest welfare beneficiaries), not so much for blacks.. GOT IT?

Ahh, this is where your whole assessment of my opinion is incorrect.  Show me where I said that culture is not an effect. I specifically stated that poverty and education have a bigger impact on illegitmacy. You got that, stupid?

blacks were poorer and less educated under slavery and american apartheid, yet there was more family strucure and legitimacy?

Any ethnic group under slavery are going to be poorer and less educated - certainly not exclusive to black people. However, I don't think you have any proof (nor do I) to state that during that era - black people had a stable family structure and a legitamite children. If anything, they were raped by the owner (or by militant dictators of today). So, I would actually imagine that there would be higher rates of illegitimacy.

I also thinks it's funny that you you continue to use "culture" as the reason why the likes of Ray Lewis or Larry Bird had illegitimate children.  Why isn't it just stupidity on their part?

"the war on poverty has been a WAR on responsible black familial behavior."

I would concur with arodrambone's comments on welfare. And, again, not an effect exclusively on black people.

you just need 2 people of the same mindset to have a culture.

No, you don't have a culture. It just means you found another person who thinks like you.

poorer-middie classed white women (greatest welfare beneficiaries),
    If u wanna spin it that way.

http://us.toluna.com/opinions/604651/Does-anybody-know-statistics-what-race-gets.htm

According to the 2000 U.S. Census, there were 34,658,190 (12.3%) blacks in the U.S. and 211,460,626 whites (75.1%). During that same year (2000) and also according to the U.S. Census, 14,366,000 (7.4% of total race below the poverty level) whites lived below the poverty level along with 7,982,000 (22.5%) blacks, 7.757,000 (21.5%) hispanics, and 1,258,000 Asians and Pacific Islanders combined (9.9%).
    Therefore, about half of those living in poverty are non-Hispanic white, but poverty rates are much higher for blacks and other minorities. 57% of all poor rural children are non-Hispanic white, compared with 28% of poor urban children. Considering these figures, I strongly suggest that it can be stated without difficulty that non-Hispanic whites outnumber blacks when it comes to receiving welfare.
    [edit] P

57% of all poor rural children are non-Hispanic white, compared with 28% of poor urban children.

"ur calling me an angry black male points out your RACIST leanings."
    Actually, I would actually just call you pric*

You can rant and rave all you want. You aren't going to change my mind or anyone else's mind on this board. Stop cryin' like a lil biotch - and become involved in something in your neighborhood at the grass roots level. Be all the entrepeneur you can be and create businesses that support black communities and black communities can support their own businesses.

You're either naiive or stupid to think that your diatribe means anything on here.
    Chances are, it's the latter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : Ahh, this is where your whole assessment of my opinion is incorrect. 
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]well, i must say GOOD JOB. unlike you, it doesnt matter if i'm agreed with  or not. just make sense of your position. i grasp where we agree and where we dont. thats fine.

1. do you happen to be a dark pigment black male?

2. "Any ethnic group under slavery are going to be poorer and less educated - certainly not exclusive to black people"...

here's where things get fundamentally uncomfortable. prior to 450 years ago and the extremes of american slavery, blacks here were very culturally competitive as they were elsewhere and in fact were the DOMINANT race on this planet. via attrition, we as a pigment group are now at the bottom where whites were just 500 years ago. read JA rogers books to grasp my FACTS. this is y we were able to endure slavery. despite the worse degradation any race as ever sustainably experienced (incl most jews), we endured via our familial cultural leverage. even after the civil war, we still endured. illegitimacy and abandonment of children were not as bad as they are today. bottom line pigment whites and pacific asians as overall groups clearly have more competitiive familial cultures. just as others took the best of what humanity had to offer and borrowed heavily from blacks and others, y shouldnt we borrow the best of what is today rather than holding on stubbornly to outdated ideals and uncompetitive cultural pragmatics.

so yeah, we agree cultural degradation is not exclusive to blacks and we should NEVER encourage genetic racists by self-hating on our own or other folks including those in their own racial ethnic groups. but i'm sorry, balcks are disportionately represented all over the world in every NEGATIVE cultural dynamic even in areas where there is a competitive educational and economic dynamic. have you heard of Liberia in west africa? go and research that for a perfect example. until we get a competitive private home and familial cultural dynamic, it doesnt matter how much e and e we get. is what it is, see it as i see it.

for ray lewis, he comes from a background where reproductive chaos is a non-judgmental IDENTITY norm and a precedental reality regardless of high one rises. clearly its not an obstacle to being an elite role model. bird comes from one where you are rightfully looked down upon when esp if you have the e and e continue to go down that path. there is an accountability. anyone can make a mistake and be a moron here and there. no way is bird enjoying the status he has in his community if he had 10 kids by 9 women. it would follow him like a plague. he would rightfully be OSTRACIZED and shunned. not the kids' fault but yep the irresponsible father should be scorned and shunned. enough is enough. until there is a cllear line of consequences for this decandent behavior right in their own communities, the cromarties and ray lewis' essentially have no incentive to get competitvely in line.

3. you just need 2 people of the same mindset to have a culture. No, you don't have a culture. It just means you found another person who thinks like you.

I STAND CORRECTED ON THIS ONE. a culture requires some kind of tramissional component. some kind of tradition to it, something generational or intended to be passed down by a coherent like-minded collective or socialized group.

EDUCATION is overrated and largely irrelevant IMO when it just starts at the top of the food chain ivory tower and only with formalized education. most of the issues involving the private space of life is ultimately non-formal, based on multi-generational tradition and common sense. we need our parents and older siblings and extended family to set us straight and pass on certain mores. sorry dude, the average black in america is at a major disadvantage in this area compared to his white counterparts. no govt program can change that. those who start with private cultures that have and emphasize a strong coherent 2 parent home culture will clearly have a major advantage in benefiting from more formalized education and the public or institutional culture of this or any society.

in lieu of having such a stable structure, one has to read non-scholastic books incl more competitve others, make close non-family friends they can share and compare these contexts with and first get a mindset of 2 or 3, BEFORE connecting themselves to a private culture. again, until one has this resolved, doesnt matter how much public connections and assistance one gets, it will never be enough and will just keep blaming others, racism and so forth. whites really cant help blacks in that area regardless of how well-intentioned. we are on our OWN! once wrapped competitively, then the wider more competitve environments can be of help to us!

4. "ur calling me an angry black male points out your RACIST leanings." Actually, I would actually just call you pric*..

i dont agree but have no beef with u exercising your rights to call me whatever you want. been called worse.

5. Stop cryin' like a lil biotch - and become involved in something in your neighborhood at the grass roots level. Be all the entrepeneur you can be and create businesses that support black communities and black communities can support their own businesses.

come on man. we all should contribute as we see fit not having you or someone else mandate what that should be. too much preaching. i did and still do the big brother/ big sister program. had my last little (happened to be black) for over 1o years. glad to see him now married and a solidly contributing marine. i always had his back. he now has 2 boys of his own, BOTH within his marriage and obviously with the same woman. thats the best thing i could have done for him as a man. doing is knowing. we both came from chaos esp him. glad to see him on that path of long term stability. his boys now get to see me and other black males immediately in their lives incl their dad of course who reinforce this mindset and culture. hopefully they will submit to the same standards and pressure and continue the tradition. anyone can yap that their kids come first, few ever put in the work or bypass the lustful oppotunities to make it so! 

when it comes to my $ and entrepreneurship, i care first and second about GREEN not race. i have many white and non-black and non-african american clients. i try to be an inspiration for anyone willing to think in an entrpreneurial way and not the govt as mommy and give me handouts entitlement approach. i cant help black folks be more independent if i dont continue an independent access to $$$$! as much as i can  do grassroots type stuff in that area but i am more concerned with spreading a secular-pragmatic fidelity and familial commitment and accountability approach! $ reinforces, doesnt give one character. many around the world are far poorer than american blacks and the american poor, but are able to promote solid generational family values.  let's duplicate and support those values and stop making EXCUSES!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS HAS 9 KIDS BY 10 DIFFERENT WOMEN, RICKY WILLAIMS IS 3 FOR 3..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? : well, i must say GOOD JOB. unlike you , itdoesnt matter if i'm agreed with  or not. just make sense of your position. i grasp where we agree and where we dont. thats fine. 1. do you happen to be a dark pigment black? 2. "Any ethnic group under slavery are going to be poorer and less educated - certainly not exclusive to black people"... here's where things get fundamentally uncomfortable. prior to 450 years ago and the extremes of american slavery, blacks here were very culturally competitive as they were elsewhere and in fact were the DOMINANT race on this planet. via attrition, we as a pigment group are now at the bottom where whites were just 500 years ago. read JA rogers books to grasp my FACTS. this is y we were able to endure slavery. despite the worse degradation any race as ever sustainably experienced (incl most jews), we endured via our familial cultural leverage. even after the civil war, we still endured. illegitimacy and abandonment of children were not as bad as they are today. bottom line pigment whites and pacific asians as overall groups clearly have more competitiive familial cultures. just as others took the best of what humanity had to offer and borrowed heavily from blacks and others, y shouldnt we borrow the best of what is today rather than holding on stubbornly to outdated ideals and uncompetitive cultural pragmatics. so yeah, we agree cultural degradation is not exclusive to blacks and we should NEVER encourage genetic racists by self-hating on our own or other folks including those in their own racial ethnic groups. but i'm sorry, balcks are disportionately represented all over the world in every NEGATIVE cultural dynamic even in areas where there is a competitive educational and economic dynamic. have you heard of Liberia in west africa? go and research that for a perfect example. until we get a competitive private home and familial cultural dynamic, it doesnt matter how much e and e we get. is what it is, see it as i see it. for ray lewis, he comes from a background where its a non-judgmental NORM and not a precedental reality regardless of high one rises. clearly its not an obstacle to being an elite role model. bird comes from one where you are rightfully looked down upon when esp if you have the e and e continue to go down that path. there is an accountability. anyone can make a mistake and be a moron here and there. no way is bird enjoying the status he has in his community if he had 10 kids by 9 women. it would follow him like a plague. he would rightfully be OSTRACIZED and shunned. not the kids' fault but yep the irresponsible father should be scorned and shunned. enough is enough. until there is a cllear line of consequences for this decandent behavior right in their own communities, the cromarties and ray lewis' essentially have no incentive to get competitvely in line. 3. you just need 2 people of the same mindset to have a culture. No, you don't have a culture. It just means you found another person who thinks like you. I STAND CORRECTED ON THIS ONE. a culture requires some kind of tramissional component. some kind of tradition to it, something generational or intended to be passed down by a coherent like-minded collective or socialized group. 4. "ur calling me an angry black male points out your RACIST leanings." Actually, I would actually just call you pric*.. i dont agree but have no beef with u exercising your rights to call me whatever you want. been called worse. 5. Stop cryin' like a lil biotch - and become involved in something in your neighborhood at the grass roots level. Be all the entrepeneur you can be and create businesses that support black communities and black communities can support their own businesses. come on man. we all should contribute as we see fit not having you or someone else mandate what that should be. too much preaching. i did and still do the big brother/ big sister program. had my last little (happened to be black) for over 1o years. glad to see him now married and a solidly contributing marine. i always had his back. he now has 2 boys of his own, BOTH within his marriage and obviously with the same woman. thats the best thing i could have done for him as a man. doing is knowing. we both came from chaos esp him. glad to see him on that path of long term stability. his boys now get to see me and other black males immediately in their lives incl their dad of course who reinforce this mindset and culture. hopefully they will submit to the same standards and pressure and continue the tradition. anyone can yap that their kids come first, few ever put in the work or bypass the lustful oppotunities to make it so!  when it comes to my $ and entrepreneurship, i care first and second about GREEN not race. i have many white and non-black and non-african american clients. i try to be an inspiration for anyone willing to think in an entrpreneurial way and not the govt as mommy and give me handouts entitlement approach. i cant help black folks be more independent if i dont continue an independent access to $$$$! as much as i can  do grassroots type stuff in that area but i am more concerned with spreading a secular-pragmatic fidelity and familial commitment and accountability approach! $ reinforces, doesnt give one character. many around the world are far poorer than american blacks and the american poor, but are able to promote solid generational family values.  let's duplicate and support those values and stop making EXCUSES!

I have to say congrats for helping out a fellow man, that is more than most can say.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

What is this a Klan meeting?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]What is this a Klan meeting?
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

Ahh man...that's pretty good.  Not mentioning, from all accounts of what I've read by tenacious, he seems to toe the right-side of the political line pretty hard, But on here, even he's like, "Alright little white boys, give it a rest already? Odds are that the 1 or 2 black guys you see at work, are not simply trying to befriend you, simply so they can steal your wife away from you, after they loot your polo t-shirt collection... So just try ta get a grip on your small-d#cked inadequacies, o.k.?" 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

so let's get this straight: Commie is a black male with a creepy/suggestive girlie profile pic, and in the past, when horndogs in this forum have made suggestive comments in return, Commie has not gone out of "his" way to discourage that kind of attention. Grrreeeeat! It's awful cozy in here. How about pick a gender and identity and be a little more consistent with it.