RAY LEWIS is annoying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying:
    In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Well, Lewis was arrested, was he not?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Arrest and conviction are two different things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : "Dark time"? Does this mean "hi, I am Ray Lewis and I make millions and no one can tell me what to do and I am immature"? Please. He obstructed justice and the normal, educated human would ask WHY? Do you think Casey Anthony is innocent?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

You are ranting and this discussion is moot.

Good night.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Arrest and conviction are two different things.
    Posted by BabeParilli

He was convictedl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Translation: I lost and I am now backpedaling.

The guy is the poster child for a twit.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : He was convictedl.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Of murder?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Of murder?
    Posted by BabeParilli

No, obstruction.  Something happened. It was a murder situation.  Pretty serious.

But like I wrote before, I think he has done a lot of good since then, despite his trash talking after their 2007 loss to the Pats.  Reminds me of the Teddy Kennedy mess.  Seems like he was always trying to make up for his disasterously reckless night on the Vineyard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : That's right. Kraft could have bankrupted the Herald and put a lot of people out of work. Kraft took the high road and didn't put his logo over the NFLs.   I don't like his high ticket prices, his parking prices, but he has character. He does. I would have pushed back more, but he didn't. Takes a lot of balls to let the media lie and smear your company like that.

Not just the media, he could have taken on the league. The object was to bury it after Goodell's blunder. Airing the dirty laundry of just which teams might have been doing such things would have tarnished the brand.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Ray Ray is a great player and should be respected...
    Now, Suggs on the other hand, THUG!!!
    Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Who is a twit, Burger?

Hamburglar is a punk. Oregon is a twit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Not just the media, he could have taken on the league. The object was to bury it after Goodell's blunder. Airing the dirty laundry of just which teams might have been doing such things would have tarnished the brand.
    Posted by BabeParilli

That makes a lot of sense.  Kraft is one cool dude.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : No, obstruction.  Something happened. It was a murder situation.  Pretty serious. But like I wrote before, I think he has done a lot of good since then, despite his trash talking after their 2007 loss to the Pats.  Reminds me of the Teddy Kennedy mess.  Seems like he was always trying to make up for his disasterously reckless night on the Vineyard.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Oh. I was speaking to somebody calling him a murderer being libelous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Yes, but most people that do not associate with murderers aren't arrested.

The question was about him being called a murderer.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

It would be nice to see his career end with a "L" in Foxboro next week...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : I am a punk?  hahaa Gramps, if you knew me, you wouldn't call me a punk. You just don;t like me calling you out in your Brady underoos the way I do. PS The Hamburglar was with McDonald's.

Calling out my Brady underoos is off limits buster! Okay, your not a punk. You're a good Pats' fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : it;s probably true. A big reason Goodell was ticked off was supposedly because NE challenged Goodell's decision. NE sent in tapes to Goodell that showed other teams taping NE. It's highly likely, once Goodell stated his punishment terms, NE sent in those tapes agreeing to them, hoping for some common sense from Goodell. Look back at how Kraft frames his speech to Al Michaels on that Sunday night. He shows displeasure but also support of Goodell.  Goodell knows he has to us NE as a piece to sell overseas and at the same time Kraft isnt't happy this happened. Kraft realized fighting it would only hurt the league. NE had some responsibilty, but nowhere near the punishment Goodell felt he had to hand down. IN fact, i's outrageous. It's nothing more than a team, or two teams messing with one another on the heels of a rule that Goodell himself wanted enforced differently. Obviously.  A friend of mine worked in the NFL for a short period and he told me that NE Goodell agreed to protect NE and sort of massage the siutation after the punishment.   This is why we heard things like " a few teams did what NE did", etc. Goodell felt this would sort of distance the media's position. What he didn't think about was his catering to the Jets and jealous teams going for blood. Goodell used the punishment thinking he'd quell the situation. It actually made it worse.  The Walsh thing threw a fly in the ointment, but as we know the SB 36 walkthrough lie was just that. NE had ownership of those tapes and literally could have exposed Goodell on their own.  

Problem was, Goodell opened his dumb yap immediatly saying he was going to come down hard if it was true.

Then the tape leaked. He was stuck.

Then the owners said, "hey dum bass, your macho man act is going to harm our brand. Are you that stupid?". Kraft took the hit and circled the wagons for the sake of the league brand.

From there the whole thing was stonewalled, "no competitive advantage was gained" came out of it, but Goodell had to slam a fine and dock a draft pick because he had already boasted he would come down hard. Of course he destroyed the tapes. If he did nothing after the leak it would have been as bad as the Pats showing taping was widespread.

Pure damage control after Goodell's blunder.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I have no problem with Ray Lewis.  He's always been fairly gracious in defeat (we've owned them outside of that 2009 mishap) and he's always been one heck of a player.  At this stage, I wonder if his rep is carrying him.  Everyone seems in shock and awe when he's in there at LB and makes a tackle.  He's not the same playmaker at this point...but you still have to respect him.

He's done quite a bit of good in the community and for others.  He really has been on the straight and narrow and I don't doubt for a minute that he appreciates being able to be on the football field with his teammates for how close he came to throwing it all away way back when.

Hey...listen, no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes...to various extents.  He's done nothing but good since then and i'm not sure what else you could ask for.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : No, obstruction.  Something happened. It was a murder situation.  Pretty serious. But like I wrote before, I think he has done a lot of good since then, despite his trash talking after their 2007 loss to the Pats.  Reminds me of the Teddy Kennedy mess.  Seems like he was always trying to make up for his disasterously reckless night on the Vineyard.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

obstruction is better than being dead, and your family members being dead.
    maybe some of you dont know what happens to people who assist police against gang defendents. (just puttin that out there)

Sections
Shortcuts