RAY LEWIS is annoying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying:
    [QUOTE]In the meantime Mr. Brady quietly goes about his business. How anyone could be a Brady-hater is beyond my understanding.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

I've heard people trash Brady for dumping his pregnant girlfriend for a Victoria's Secrets model.

Non-patriots fans hate him - and will go after him on that front.

the counter argument is:  But, she is a Victoria Secrets model

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]He is a street THUG plain and simple Posted by realpatone[/QUOTE]

What YOU see is what media shows you.
    You slandering Ray Lewis is no different than a fan from another town "hating" Tom Brady.

Look into the WHOLE man, the WHOLE story and the entire situation as it played out in Atlanta. Contrition is a word worth checking out; it applies to some and I
    believe it does apply to Ray Lewis.

Nevertheless, he plays ferocious defense from the middle linebacker slot - perhaps as well as Tom Brady plays his roles as a quarterback. They both do enough and say enough TO RENT SPACE IN everyone's head.

Finally, what's that saying? "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me?" It applies to the fifth-grade mentality you appear to display in calling a leader from another team a silly name.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I don't like Ray Lewis but I sure like the way he plays football.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I think its fitting that perhaps the best offensive player faces off against the best defensive player of the last decade...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Got no problem with Ray.  I can't recall the when he has trashed the Pats.  Maybe sometime way, way back.  Did he do it in 2007 after they lost in the regular season? Not sure.  I don't care about Reed's comment tonight.  That is barely trashy.  Kinda' fun, and will only help the Pats, IMO.

But Suggs...Suggs...who is that guy?  Does he play for the Ravens?  I don't remember him of late.  Is he the guy in the mascot suit?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anyone who has a negative thing to say about Ray Lewis is no true NFL fan. The guy has been the model of consistency for 16 years and he's one of the greatest LBers to play the game. 

All this thug stuff needs to be cut out. Seriously, the only member of the Ravens--Suggs excluded--that has seen the inside of a police station is Ray Lewis and that was for obstruction of justice. Seriously, I see why JayShizzle took offense to it. 

You clowns call people thugs for no reason at all. -_-

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : You may have a better chance of being considered a slanderer than he has of being considered a murderer.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

You are always happy to contribute something stupid and pointless.  Go find a thread about Tebow, and stay there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : No, they are criminals-Lewis has murdered what, two guys? BTW, contrition is NOT saying, "I didn't kill anyone..." Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Classic unsubstantiated slander.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who has a negative thing to say about Ray Lewis is no true NFL fan. The guy has been the model of consistency for 16 years and he's one of the greatest LBers to play the game.  All this thug stuff needs to be cut out. Seriously, the only member of the Ravens--Suggs excluded--that has seen the inside of a police station is Ray Lewis and that was for obstruction of justice. Seriously, I see why JayShizzle took offense to it.  You clowns call people thugs for no reason at all. -- Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Some portray themselves as veritable experts regarding Ray's incident in Atlanta.

PEOPLE!!! Look into the facts of the story, not the media hype.

Again, it is very cool that Ray faces off against Tom at Gillette!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : You are always happy to contribute something stupid and pointless.  Go find a thread about Tebow, and stay there.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Well expressed, Ninja Master.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : What a ridiculous post.  Yeah, I always am around a double murder in my limo and New Years Eve and then obstruct justice. Look, you'd have to be a moron to seriously not realize Ray Lewis was either involved directly or played hard to get to protect his murdering friends. Maybe if your family member was murdered you might feel differently.   SOme of these millionaire hotshots are immature and need to learn. They also need to take things seriously. And if you're seriously pretending your little gang buddies are your friends, you're mistaken. You have a gift, talent and are blessed with making big money to play a game for a living. It ain't cool to be maneuvering around like a king showcasing your status as some hotshot. It's dumb decisions.  How many more examples of thugs being around thugs do we need to see? Why is Sean Taylor not allowed to carry a gun and why on earth is he using his Bye week to sleep next to a machete in an offseason home?  This is not normal stuff, folks. YOU have something to lose, not them. If Lewis was innocent, just what and who was he protecting by obstructing a murder investigation? OJ Simpson was innocent, too. right? I am not saying Ray Lewis was guilty of the murders, but to pretend that dude is some saint is embarrassing.  If I was involved in that situation, I'd be upfront with the police from Day 1.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Did anybody notice Arian Foster flashing the Latin Kings hand sign in the CBS game break graphics?  I was stunned that they allowed him to do it and then that they even aired it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : What a ridiculous post.  Yeah, I always am around a double murder in my limo and New Years Eve and then obstruct justice. Look, you'd have to be a moron to seriously not realize Ray Lewis was either involved directly or played hard to get to protect his murdering friends. Maybe if your family member was murdered you might feel differently.   SOme of these millionaire hotshots are immature and need to learn. They also need to take things seriously. And if you're seriously pretending your little gang buddies are your friends, you're mistaken. You have a gift, talent and are blessed with making big money to play a game for a living. It ain't cool to be maneuvering around like a king showcasing your status as some hotshot. It's dumb decisions.  How many more examples of thugs being around thugs do we need to see? Why is Sean Taylor not allowed to carry a gun and why on earth is he using his Bye week to sleep next to a machete in an offseason home?  This is not normal stuff, folks. YOU have something to lose, not them. If Lewis was innocent, just what and who was he protecting by obstructing a murder investigation? OJ Simpson was innocent, too. right? I am not saying Ray Lewis was guilty of the murders, but to pretend that dude is some saint is embarrassing.  If I was involved in that situation, I'd be upfront with the police from Day 1.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

1.) I never said Lewis was innocent of anything. 
    2.) I admitted that he was guilty of obstruction of justice, I just don't buy the murder rap. My gut says he was covering for his friends, but my gut isn't evidence. 
    3.) Even if he killed children for a living, how does that make the Ravens a bunch of thugs? No one else has ever been arrested!

4.) What's a thug if it's not a criminal? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I recognized it from when a cop in Aurora, IL (big gang area) taught me some of the various hand symbols for different gangs.  The idea is to make the points of a crown with your fingers, for LK's.  There are different ways of doing it. I guess Buffy in editing didn't get the significance.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.