RAY LEWIS is annoying

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying:
    In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : "Dark time"? Does this mean "hi, I am Ray Lewis and I make millions and no one can tell me what to do and I am immature"? Please. He obstructed justice and the normal, educated human would ask WHY? Do you think Casey Anthony is innocent?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

You are ranting and this discussion is moot.

Good night.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Arrest and conviction are two different things.
    Posted by BabeParilli

He was convictedl.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Of murder?
    Posted by BabeParilli

No, obstruction.  Something happened. It was a murder situation.  Pretty serious.

But like I wrote before, I think he has done a lot of good since then, despite his trash talking after their 2007 loss to the Pats.  Reminds me of the Teddy Kennedy mess.  Seems like he was always trying to make up for his disasterously reckless night on the Vineyard.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Ray Ray is a great player and should be respected...
    Now, Suggs on the other hand, THUG!!!
    Go Pats!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : Not just the media, he could have taken on the league. The object was to bury it after Goodell's blunder. Airing the dirty laundry of just which teams might have been doing such things would have tarnished the brand.
    Posted by BabeParilli

That makes a lot of sense.  Kraft is one cool dude.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

It would be nice to see his career end with a "L" in Foxboro next week...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I have no problem with Ray Lewis.  He's always been fairly gracious in defeat (we've owned them outside of that 2009 mishap) and he's always been one heck of a player.  At this stage, I wonder if his rep is carrying him.  Everyone seems in shock and awe when he's in there at LB and makes a tackle.  He's not the same playmaker at this point...but you still have to respect him.

He's done quite a bit of good in the community and for others.  He really has been on the straight and narrow and I don't doubt for a minute that he appreciates being able to be on the football field with his teammates for how close he came to throwing it all away way back when.

Hey...listen, no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes...to various extents.  He's done nothing but good since then and i'm not sure what else you could ask for.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: RAY LEWIS is annoying : No, obstruction.  Something happened. It was a murder situation.  Pretty serious. But like I wrote before, I think he has done a lot of good since then, despite his trash talking after their 2007 loss to the Pats.  Reminds me of the Teddy Kennedy mess.  Seems like he was always trying to make up for his disasterously reckless night on the Vineyard.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

obstruction is better than being dead, and your family members being dead.
    maybe some of you dont know what happens to people who assist police against gang defendents. (just puttin that out there)

Sections
Shortcuts