RAY LEWIS is channeling his inner BELICHICK.. Is he on his way to another SB MVP?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS is channeling his inner BELICHICK.. Is he on his way to another SB MVP?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

once i read the Contrarian lived in Baltimore, I too decided to move here about a year ago to breathe the same air and to follow in his path just like muhammedians going to mecca in tow of the great prophet or some going to jerusalem for theirs... these fans are jacked! the team brought out the lombardi from 2001 to pump up the team and the fans today... while it was there, ray-strong comes out and orders it  out of the facility and then holds a press conference to condemn it from ever being set there in the first place. he went on to rightfully state that he too had earned that trophy along with all the guys with their names enscribed and that noone on this current team ever had. if they want theirs they'll have to bring their A-game to new orleans and take one on their own merit. but noone will be taking pictures with it or touching it.. period! then he went on to state that he would not be addressing any sentimenal or retirement questions from now on. all about the present and the conquering of the lombardi.

love or hate this man, he's great spokesman and someone i would have loved to have had on my team. i was around the boston area for all the pats' rings and i do feel these boys are on to something special. destinty-bound if you will.. fate has smiled on them like us in 2001, some how some way.. they are returning with their lombardi. ray will have an interception and/or a sack or a fumble recovery while leading his team in sacks and helping to contain colin k..  even if flacco throws for 500 yards, ray is winning that mvp for inspiring flacco to his performance.. can't lose!

no flacco and rice are but ray will take the ring and go out on top quite happily

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: RAY LEWIS is channeling his inner BELICHICK.. Is he on his way to another SB MVP?

you are the Contrarian so please don't pretend otherwise, I'm pretty sure you are joking anyhow... :) 

By the way did BDC boot you or something? What happened to your handle? 

Ray is a great player, limiting to on the field stuff, and his team has a real shot. I am rooting against him however. I am sick of him giving us all this horse dung about how God is busy deciding outcomes of all his football games. I am very much hoping to see Ray Lewis lose so that he can go on TV afterwards and explain why God wanted him to get back to the Super Bowl only to lose. 

It's pathetic that he presents such as simplistic view of religion. God obviously does not control every event, otherwise there would not be so much tragic suffering in the world. But wait - according to Ray God is making sure he is winning every football game because he somehow deserves it? Whatever! Either that or Ray is one of the chosen ones after he helped his friends kill two people, or at least covered it up or at the very least obstructed the investigation, accepted a plea to that effect, and got rid of a bloody white suit OJ style. 

If Ray could stop it with the endless moralizing God talk we could just appreciate his on the field talents as the anchor of that defense. But since he will not shut up I am rooting hard for him to lose. When asked about this incident recently Ray was indignant: "You want me to answer a quesiton about something that happened 13 years ago?" There is no statute of limitations on murder Ray! What a hypocrite. 

I can understand how someone from Baltimore like yourself would root hard for Ray but I'm baffled as to why Baltimore law enforcement made that cheesy "Go Ravens" "Go Ray Lewise" video after he obstructed a police investigations. What a bunch of sackless homers to put a "football winner" above the safety of the citizens they are supposed to protect. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Not going to get into a pis sing contes here, Ray was guilty of obstructing justice. I get that. Your Donte Stallworth was it, was above the legal limit driving home and killed a man. What was the retribution for his actions? Thought he was back on the Pats' roster this year. Did he serve time for what I would call vehicular homicide or probationed or given community service? Inquiring minds need to know. Haven't Googled it. So please enlighten me. Hope it's not their's vs. our guys thinking. One was acquitted, what punishment was DS given? And whatever it is, was it justifiable? Someone please respond.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Not going to get into a pis sing contes here, Ray was guilty of obstructing justice. I get that. Your Donte Stallworth was it, was above the legal limit driving home and killed a man. What was the retribution for his actions? Thought he was back on the Pats' roster this year. Did he serve time for what I would call vehicular homicide or probationed or given community service? Inquiring minds need to know. Haven't Googled it. So please enlighten me. Hope it's not their's vs. our guys thinking. One was acquitted, what punishment was DS given? And whatever it is, was it justifiable? Someone please respond.

Stallworth pled guilty, went to jail for 30 days as I recall, lost his license for life, got some community service and probation for 15 years or whatever it was. I think the difference is nobody is holding up Stallworth as a role model or a paragon of personal virtue. If Lewis was a backup, he'd have been cut after Atlanta and never heard from again. He wouldn't have gotten any second chances. Stallworth, by the way, was not with the Pats when that incident occurred.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

you are the Contrarian so please don't pretend otherwise, I'm pretty sure you are joking anyhow... :) 

By the way did BDC boot you or something? What happened to your handle? 

Ray is a great player, limiting to on the field stuff, and his team has a real shot. I am rooting against him however. I am sick of him giving us all this horse dung about how God is busy deciding outcomes of all his football games. I am very much hoping to see Ray Lewis lose so that he can go on TV afterwards and explain why God wanted him to get back to the Super Bowl only to lose. 

It's pathetic that he presents such as simplistic view of religion. God obviously does not control every event, otherwise there would not be so much tragic suffering in the world. But wait - according to Ray God is making sure he is winning every football game because he somehow deserves it? Whatever! Either that or Ray is one of the chosen ones after he helped his friends kill two people, or at least covered it up or at the very least obstructed the investigation, accepted a plea to that effect, and got rid of a bloody white suit OJ style. 

If Ray could stop it with the endless moralizing God talk we could just appreciate his on the field talents as the anchor of that defense. But since he will not shut up I am rooting hard for him to lose. When asked about this incident recently Ray was indignant: "You want me to answer a quesiton about something that happened 13 years ago?" There is no statute of limitations on murder Ray! What a hypocrite. 

I can understand how someone from Baltimore like yourself would root hard for Ray but I'm baffled as to why Baltimore law enforcement made that cheesy "Go Ravens" "Go Ray Lewise" video after he obstructed a police investigations. What a bunch of sackless homers to put a "football winner" above the safety of the citizens they are supposed to protect. 

y would baltimore police b ticked, he never shot one of them and as i recall, wasnt the shooting in Atlanta or something during the SB?

lotta phony soapboxes around here

Sections
Shortcuts