Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL

In this article Ray Ray is b*tching that Suggs got a cheap shot in the knees. Yet when Suggs tried to end Tom's season with a cheap shot to his surgically repaired knee he was crying that the call was unfair.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/11/lewis_angered_by_quinns_hit_on_suggs.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Re: Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL

If Ray-Ray takes a cheap shot at Manning's knees all will be forgiven.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Suggs was a penalty but not a cheap shot.  Brady wasn't injured.

I didn't see the play, but if it was a cheap shot (like favre's chopblock in pre-season) and the guy got hurt out 4-5 weeks, it is a bit different.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I wish Ray would shut-up and concentrate on figuring out a way to beat the Colts!

They all whine and cry and the coach is the worst.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

WATCH THE GAME

Brady Quinn takes a free dive at Suggs' knees when Suggs doesn't even have the ball after the interception.

It wasn't grazing Brady's knee like Suggs.  It was a legitimately, full-tilt, dirty attempt to take out a player who wasn't directly involved with the play.

Brady Quinn s*cks it hard and I'm confident that I could play QB better than him (I might actually have a better arm and I, too, could complete a mere 20-30% of my passes).   For him to resort to such cheap tactics when he can't get it done under center is pathetic.  I officially hate Brady Quinn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL:
    WATCH THE GAME Brady Quinn takes a free dive at Suggs' knees when Suggs doesn't even have the ball after the interception. It wasn't grazing Brady's knee like Suggs.  It was a legitimately, full-tilt, dirty attempt to take out a player who wasn't directly involved with the play. Brady Quinn s*cks it hard and I'm confident that I could play QB better than him (I might actually have a better arm and I, too, could complete a mere 20-30% of my passes).   For him to resort to such cheap tactics when he can't get it done under center is pathetic.  I officially hate Brady Quinn.
    Posted by NickC1188

I disagree. Suggs just missed Bradys knee by like an inch or two. But the intent was the same as what quinn did to him. I'm sorry I can't feel bad for guy that openly talks about how him and his teammates have bounties opposing players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Racer0067. Show Racer0067's posts

WATCH THE GAME Brady Quinn takes a free dive at Suggs' knees when Suggs doesn't even have the ball after the interception. It wasn't grazing Brady's knee like Suggs.  It was a legitimately, full-tilt, dirty attempt to take out a player who wasn't directly involved with the play. Brady Quinn s*cks it hard and I'm confident that I could play QB better than him (I might actually have a better arm and I, too, could complete a mere 20-30% of my passes).   For him to resort to such cheap tactics when he can't get it done under center is pathetic.  I officially hate Brady Quinn.
    Posted by NickC1188

Brady Quinn is like a lot of Notre Dame players. Overhyped and overrated. Clausen is another example. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I've never understood the appeal of Quinn. Why people thought a sub par college QB was going to a superstar in the NFL is beyond me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I've never understood the appeal of Quinn. Why people thought a sub par college QB was going to a superstar in the NFL is beyond me.
    Posted by jedinate

Enough people didn't think that for every team to pass on him in the first round.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL : I disagree. Suggs just missed Bradys knee by like an inch or two. But the intent was the same as what quinn did to him. I'm sorry I can't feel bad for guy that openly talks about how him and his teammates have bounties opposing players.
    Posted by wmo1679

That wasn't my point.

My point was that Quinn clearly went after Suggs in an obvious act of cowardice.

Bounties at least maintain some level of dignity in that Hines Ward knows what's coming at him because he dishes it out, too.

Diving at someone's knees when they're not involved in the play and not looking is p*ssy *ss b*llsh*t.

Like I said WATCH THE GAME.

There was NO argument that Quinn was hit into Suggs' knees or had forward momentum.  A d-back made an interception, the play was ending, and Quinn sought Suggs out to dive at his knees when Suggs had stopped because the whistle blew.  Unlike with Brady, the play was NOT live.  Unlike with Brady, there was NOBODY blocking him at ANY point.  Lose the bias, watch the footage, and see the truth.  This was infinitely worse than what happened with Brady.  Hell, even you admitted that Suggs MISSED Brady, by two inches.  Quinn did not miss Suggs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

At 1:55, Quinn dives at Suggs' knees:

Note that the RAVESN have the ball and not the Browns (so he shouldn't be cut blocking people), Suggs does NOT have the ball, yet Quinn seeks him out to dive at his knees.  That c*cks*ck*r should focus on his 30% completion rate, not taking painfully obvious cheap shots at pass rushers because he's an incompetent piece of sh*t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Ray Lewis is the Biggest Crybaby in the NFL:
    In this article Ray Ray is b*tching that Suggs got a cheap shot in the knees. Yet when Suggs tried to end Tom's season with a cheap shot to his surgically repaired knee he was crying that the call was unfair. http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/11/lewis_angered_by_quinns_hit_on_suggs.html
    Posted by wmo1679

This is interesting in that Ray Lewis himself is a cheapshot artist that got fined 25K I believe earlier this year for 2 bad hits in the same game.
    10/16/2009
    Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis has been fined a total of $25,000 by the NFL for two separate violations during Baltimore's last-minute loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.

One fine is for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco. Sources told ESPN the fine against Lewis also was for another incident on a pass play late in the game, when Lewis unnecessarily kicked a Bengals player. (Great Guy Huh?)

Lewis' point is that Quinns cheapshot was worse than the 2 cheapshots he threw against Cinci.

He's right. If you watch the replay Quinn threw a chop down on Suggs that only Kevin Mawae or Hines Ward could be proud of.
    That being said I hate Lewis and he is a hypocrate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I think that QBs are just poor at tackling and he tried to go through Suggs to disrupt the return (the DB with the ball was close by).  It was (obviously) dangerous and against the rules, and he absolutely should be fined.  But I think it's a stretch to say Quinn was trying to injure Suggs or that he was being a coward.  It just shows that he tries to tackle someone once in every blue moon...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by gfkr2

Wow. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I wish Ray would shut-up and concentrate on figuring out a way to beat the Colts! They all whine and cry and the coach is the worst.
    Posted by NEGAME

Good Call.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Posted by gfkr2

That's fowl buddy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Suggs was not trying to hurt Brady dont be crazy.

Sections
Shortcuts