Ray Lewis out for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Ray Lewis out for season

Despite one's feelings about his past, frankly, I wouldn't mind having a player like him on the Patriots.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I care that the pats cheated-you may not-but outside of NE the pats are known as cheaters aned the facts state that they haven't won anything since then-Call it Karma-call it anything you like but the pats got caught cheating and once again that is a factual staement!

[/QUOTE]

All the Patriots have done since Spygate is have the only perfect regular season, make the Super Bowl twice and narrowly lose twice, rack up more regular season wins--by far--than any other team in the NFL.  That's all.  If this is what the Patriots get for cheating, what horrible sin did the Jets commit in 1969?  Forty-two years (and counting) of utter soul destroying punch-in-the-gut futility--what unspeakable crime could they have committed? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

What a shame. Now maybe he can just retire early since clearly he's old and slow anyway. He can go back to his street thug ways and hopefully this time he'll end up behind bars.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

The Jets never cheated- i don't remeber any Jets HC being fined a half a million bucks-Cheating is cheating and it looks like the NE fans will be paying for it for the rest of their lives..

Still no comments about Edelmans sexual harrassment conviction-I guess thay are choosing to ignore that like they choose to ignore Spygate-Oh well -to each his own

[/QUOTE]

He wasn't convicted of anything.  Let's just make stuff up. 

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/15/sex-assault-charges-against-julian-edelman-dropped/

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Well look on the bright side, at least we won't have to watch that Idiotic crack addict dance he does before every game for a while.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

You call ray Lewis a 'thug"-but I never saw him being found guilty of anything...have you? I saw BB got found guilty of cheating but I'm not calling him a cheater- i just let everybody else outside of NE say it for me. I'm not an infant that needs to call names once I'm showed up in a sports forum

Go look at your 16 and 0 banner and get back to me with the facts when you have them. Go ahaed...we'll wait

[/QUOTE]

He plead guilty to obstruction of justice so they did not have to have the trial. Though he has appeared to clean up his act and I am sorry whenever anyone gets hurt in the NFL. I sure hope Sanchez never gets hurt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Lewis is one of the greatest players ever, his presence on the field makes everyone better. Losing him and Webb is really going to hurt them . The Ravens defense won't scare anyone now.

Sections
Shortcuts