Ray Ray Claims Conspiracy Theory

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Ray Ray Claims Conspiracy Theory

The guy is an idiotic thug. I'm with you 100%.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

That's ironic...because Ray Lewis "sabotaged" a guy to death after winning the SB....

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: I am Ray Lewis. If you don't believe me, check out my criminal history!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey I wonder if Ray or rkarp felt the same way you did about A. Wilson a month a half ago?

1.     Exhibit B, folks. We had Exhibit A above with PatsEng, who also has turned into a BB basher.

Classic RKrap. Overrates every mediocre signing or overpaid FAs for other AFC teams and then claims things like this for a future HOF Safety.

Dear RKrap:

BB plays a nickel base in lile 75% of the snaps. This means we'll see more dime type stuff with BB using Wilson like a coverage or taking off a Spikes or Hightowers more than a Wilson.

He's not going to be riding the bench. You don't take off a future HOFer who makes your entire D better due to what kind of formation you're supposed to play (non nickel or dime).

Dumb as a bag of rocks.

BB is drooling over the possibilites for Wilson in his D and you and PatsEng are making it seem like he'll see the field 25% of the time, which is false.

A player with this kind of a skill set is bad news for opposing offenses. Wilson was also not taken off the the field last year due to performance either, it was due to them moving on, being out of the playoffs and debuting other young players who may or may not be in their plans after Wilson was leaving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

So he is going to be a bigger idiot in retirement I see.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

So he is going to be a bigger idiot in retirement I see.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

That antler juice goes right to the brain...it shows on Uncle Ray-Ray, doesn't it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not only is this guy not a Patriot, he's not even in the NFL.

Why is he being discussed here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...because it's the title of this thread...still stalking Rusty I see...you are sick dude...get help or a coffee enema..whatever...get lost

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...because it's the title of this thread...still stalking Rusty I see...you are sick dude...get help or a coffee enema..whatever...get lost

[/QUOTE]

I was laughing yesterday when a couple others chimed in and told him to go back over to the Burins board and whack off to Jacobs there.  Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

No SH#T...absolutely so...unsolicited as well...people DO notice...his only buddy here now is that Psychoid Phat Rex and his imaginary family of thousands

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well you know he got his missing white suit bloody shaving, or was that with oj in the hotel? I always get confused
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was laughing yesterday when a couple others chimed in and told him to go back over to the Burins board and whack off to Jacobs there.  Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

No SH#T...absolutely so...unsolicited as well...people DO notice...his only buddy here now is that Psychoid Phat Rex and his imaginary family of thousands

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a big ally as well.  That whole group has annointed NAS as one of their own, actually.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure..the guys you have your usual go arounds with don't really think much of him, IMO...they only deal with him when they go after you....the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" routine...they know what he is...other than stalking you they have no use for him...he's marginalized himself...lol..and unlike moi, he actually cares...LMAO@him...he doesn't realize it's the freekin' frackin' net...lmao..it AIN'T real...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Well you know he got his missing white suit bloody shaving, or was that with oj in the hotel? I always get confused

LOL..they got OJ's clothes...but they never found the Disco Duck white suit he had on...he learned from OJ's screwup...they probably fired up the ol' barbacue and toasted that suit in 5 minutes....and he admitted involvement ..he turned state's evidence and paid off the families so the other defendants didn't squeel..he's a walkin' talkin' turd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a big ally as well.  That whole group has annointed NAS as one of their own, actually.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure..the guys you have your usual go arounds with don't really think much of him, IMO...they only deal with him when they go after you....the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" routine...they know what he is...other than stalking you they have no use for him...he's marginalized himself...lol..and unlike moi, he actually cares...LMAO@him...he doesn't realize it's the freekin' frackin' net...lmao..it AIN'T real...

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 loves him. He always runs in on his heels to support NAS's trollish activities.

You should go over to the B's sometime. It's quite funny. He thinks he knows everything about the game, the B's, etc, and when anyone makes a good point that counters his homerrific one, he becomes unglued and all defensive.

I always wondered if he was a Jacobs relative.

[/QUOTE]

Dude,,,he's not too bright...he litterally had a complete conversation one night with the many characters known as Phat rex, each one trying to sound different, and each one with a different insult about you...he had NO CLUE that Bustchhes/Bungalow/Paht rex/fatsam were all Phat Rex...no clue..he's a freeeckin' dolt...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Because I have been bludgeoning you at will, you have been on the board telling lies about what I have said or not said. 

I have never been a fan of Ray Lewis. I have never met Ray Lewis. I have to assume I will never meet Ray Lewis. Just because we may or may not have the signature on our paychecks, does not make me a fan, an ally or even someone who would like to know Ray Lewis. I never, ever, wanted him to play for the Pats.

On the other hand, after your BB man crush, your obsession about posting all things Jets, I think you posting about Ray is your most discussed topic...

This is a Pats board...what's the point of so many Ray Lewis posts and Ravens posts?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Because I have been bludgeoning you at will, you have been on the board telling lies about what I have said or not said. 

I have never been a fan of Ray Lewis. I have never met Ray Lewis. I have to assume I will never meet Ray Lewis. Just because we may or may not have the signature on our paychecks, does not make me a fan, an ally or even someone who would like to know Ray Lewis. I never, ever, wanted him to play for the Pats.

On the other hand, after your BB man crush, your obsession about posting all things Jets, I think you posting about Ray is your most discussed topic...

This is a Pats board...what's the point of so many Ray Lewis posts and Ravens posts?

Man...you sound like NAS now rkarp...anyone can start a thread of anything they like...just like they do when they start a thread about putting "someone" on ignore, or a thread about "least favorite posters"...which is more pernicious and personal, this one, or ones aimed at people everyone knows it's about....

Don't be so sensitive...put him on ignore...you just fed into it....it's on you...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Man...you sound like NAS now rkarp...anyone can start a thread of anything they like...just like they do when they start a thread about putting "someone" on ignore, or a thread about "least favorite posters"...which is more pernicious and personal, this one, or ones aimed at people everyone knows it's about....

Don't be so sensitive...put him on ignore...you just fed into it....it's on you...

[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to have a debate. I can even have fun with the put downs. But I like to draw the line at out and out lies. 

Russ is wrong so often, his resorting to out right lies needs to be called out.

I have no clue if you are Russ or not, you sure sound like him using his 26th handle on the board, so hopefully you or Russ get the message....it's a lot of fun proving how little you know about the game, but try to win a debate on something with out telling lies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to have a debate. I can even have fun with the put downs. But I like to draw the line at out and out lies. 

I have no clue if you are Russ or not, you sure sound like him using his 26th handle on the board, so hopefully you or Russ get the message....it's a lot of fun proving how little you know about the game, but try to win a debate on something with out telling lies.

[/QUOTE]

I'm most definitely NOT Russ...call him on his lies...you know how he'll respond...don't feed into it....I don't...I get along with him...I get along with anyone here except for truly stupid fools like Phat Rex and his imaginary family and Not-a-sHOT, A rUSTY STALKER WHO SHOULD GO BACK TO THE brunes BOARD...(Sorry for the caps)...if you don't like the guy, put him on ignore...I hate seeing all that personal stuf that goes on here as well...but don't feed in...heck dude, it's the freeekin' internet...it's about as unreal as it gets...relax...I take my kids seriously...maybe bombing Syria...this stuff, not so much...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm most definitely NOT Russ...call him on his lies...you know how he'll respond...don't feed into it....I don't...I get along with him...I get along with anyone here except for truly stupid fools like Phat Rex and his imaginary family and Not-a-sHOT, A rUSTY STALKER WHO SHOULD GO BACK TO THE brunes BOARD...(Sorry for the caps)...if you don't like the guy, put him on ignore...I hate seeing all that personal stuf that goes on here as well...but don't feed in...heck dude, it's the freeekin' internet...it's about as unreal as it gets...relax...I take my kids seriously...maybe bombing Syria...this stuff, not so much...

[/QUOTE]

I can't see myself taking advice from a guy with a handle of nyjetssuck and who can't spell. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's too late. There's too much bad blood. It's never going to stop. Frown

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

JNyjets suck.  ROFL

Digger - you are so right

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Well then...go pound sand...LMFAO!!!!!!

I hope you approve of THAT spelling...

BTW...ESPN still SUCKS.....

I can't see myself taking advice from a guy with a handle of nyjetssuck and who can't spell. 

Sections
Shortcuts