Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé!?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé!?!?!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10484945/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-knocked-fiancee-unconscious-altercation

Wow, he ko'ed his future wife...Ravens should have known better then to extend this guy...right?????????

Or, maybe half of the young guys making millions to play sports are going to do dumb things no matter what????????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé!?!?!

good sarcasm True haha

... but for real.. straight up caught draggin her unconcious body out of the elevator. ...?!?!?!?!

just crazy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

good sarcasm True haha

... but for real.. straight up caught draggin her unconcious body out of the elevator. ...?!?!?!?!

just crazy

[/QUOTE]

Seriously!! Mighty Mouse was pissed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!! Mighty Mouse was pissed. 

[/QUOTE]

RR does have some huge arms. I cant imagine what a punch/slap to the face would feel like from him haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/ray-rice-unconscious-fiancee-atlantic-city-video-arrest/

WOW. Seen striking eachother in the face and then security finds him dragging her unconcious body out of the elevator... on video....Rice is fkd.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any gm who signs someone like that to an extension would have been fired.

[/QUOTE]

is that sarcasm or seriousness? how could someone see this coming?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]]

^^^tears!!

[/QUOTE]

so russ, is it sarcasm or no?

I'm gonna go with yes it is

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10484945/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-knocked-fiancee-unconscious-altercation

Wow, he ko'ed his future wife...Ravens should have known better then to extend this guy...right?????????

Or, maybe half of the young guys making millions to play sports are going to do dumb things no matter what????????

[/QUOTE]
    Aaron Hernandez killed people in 2013 and 2012.  Pats should have known better than to extend this guy with $40 million...right???????????

Or, maybe only a few of the young guys making millions use roids enough to kill others????????

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

good sarcasm True haha

just crazy

[/QUOTE]who knew.. ray rice has a P-IMP HAND! HOW do they not have cams in the elevator?

[/QUOTE]

They probably do. TMZ just did not get to it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

Any gm who signs someone like that to an extension would have been fired.

[/QUOTE]

Come on Russ that's being silly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneManArmy. Show OneManArmy's posts

I'm surprised the midget could reach her chin.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Aaron Hernandez killed people in 2013 and 2012.  Pats should have known better than to extend this guy with $40 million...right???????????

Or, maybe only a few of the young guys making millions use roids enough to kill others????????

[/QUOTE]

I think he was on angel dust not roids but do you think only a few people in the nfl use steroids? Or that Hernandez using steroids is what lead to murder? What's your point here?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And then there was the whole Marvin Harrison waving a gun around in a night club thing, but whos counting.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ok, I am not defending Ray Rice as I never cared for him. I dont know him personally but Im still mad at him for running all over us in 2009. Anyway I saw this story on Tmz and it seems the only thing they saw/know is Ray dragging his fiance out the elevator. Now I admit it does look rather crazy but you cant just assume he knocked her out. Maybe she passed out drunk. Idk, but the only problem I have is how an NFL player cant even lift his wife up. He is supposed to be so strong. He seemed to be behaving like it was normal and the whole thing was crazy BUT nobody knows if he knocks her out and to put a claim of hitting a women on someone fasley is not something I condone. This is how peoples characters get assasinated. Idk maybe Im just different but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he truly did knock her out, well he is probably not much diff. than a lot of NFL players who are roided up and dont have good taste in women. Either way, Ray Rice is DONE career wise, so you may see more of this...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

we're missing all the details so his attorneys will say.  He is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet,,, blah blah blah...Maybe he and Hernadez can room together. Throw millions of dollars at thugs and they are still thugs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Ok, I am not defending Ray Rice as I never cared for him. I dont know him personally but Im still mad at him for running all over us in 2009. Anyway I saw this story on Tmz and it seems the only thing they saw/know is Ray dragging his fiance out the elevator. Now I admit it does look rather crazy but you cant just assume he knocked her out. Maybe she passed out drunk. Idk, but the only problem I have is how an NFL player cant even lift his wife up. He is supposed to be so strong. He seemed to be behaving like it was normal and the whole thing was crazy BUT nobody knows if he knocks her out and to put a claim of hitting a women on someone fasley is not something I condone. This is how peoples characters get assasinated. Idk maybe Im just different but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he truly did knock her out, well he is probably not much diff. than a lot of NFL players who are roided up and dont have good taste in women. Either way, Ray Rice is DONE career wise, so you may see more of this...

The cops think he knocked her out. Uppercut is the word, based on her bruises.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/police-complaint-ray-rice-arrest.pdf

On the other hand, I wouldn't be so quick to say his career is over. He's not the first one to do this sort of thing and would not be the first high profile Raven who that team covered for and welcomed back into the locker room.

Then, there's this: $14.25 mil in dead money if they cut him ($8.75 mil cap hit if they don't). 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:

The cops think he knocked her out. Uppercut is the word, based on her bruises.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/police-complaint-ray-rice-arrest.pdf

On the other hand, I wouldn't be so quick to say his career is over. He's not the first one to do this sort of thing and would not be the first high profile Raven who that team covered for and welcomed back into the locker room.

Then, there's this: $14.25 mil in dead money if they cut him ($8.75 mil cap hit if they don't). 

[/QUOTE]

thx for the info. Like I said, if he DID hit her, he is a p.o.s. but I already knew that. I meant his career is over because he had a horrible year and by most accounts looked like like a bum so unless he was injured he was going anyways...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.