RB Larry Johnson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

RB Larry Johnson

I'm surprised a thread hasn't been started yet.

I think he'd make a great addition to the team.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Re: RB Larry Johnson

In Response to RB Larry Johnson:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised a thread hasn't been started yet. I think he'd make a great addition to the team. Thoughts?
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]

I think most are scared to.  You, my friend, are a very brave individual....  break out your KEVLAR!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

[QUOTE]I'm surprised a thread hasn't been started yet. I think he'd make a great addition to the team. Thoughts?

Here are my thoughts---- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANKKKKKKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!

He will sign with the---------------EAGLES--- from Penn State/Westbrook is hurt/he will fit in with Vick-- Dog Killer and Women beater/homophobe.  Good luck with this one Andy Reid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

I don't really care either way, I mean we certainly need RB depth at the moment and his lack of production could have been a result of him not being happy in KC, but he does carry alot of off-field baggage.

Whatever happens with him, I'm ok with it.  It's time to chalk this one up to in BB I trust.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Morris is due back in 2 weeks...taylor looking like 6 more weeks if that...wouldnt be surprised if he is IR'd this week...
    BB will NEVER touch LJ....and if he wanted to (he doesnt) Kraft wud over rule him on the only personel decision Kraft wud ever get involved with...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfxb. Show superfxb's posts

As much as the Pats could use LJ 's talent its hard to imagine the Team going out on a limb for a guy with such trouble involving women. Very publicized problems that could come back and tarnish the Team and Owner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

In Response to Re: RB Larry Johnson:
    [QUOTE]In Response to RB Larry Johnson : I think most are scared to.  You, my friend, are a very brave individual....  break out your KEVLAR!
    Posted by sodiumpentothal[/QUOTE]

I'm not that brave, just a combat photographer doing his thing.  Check me out-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/staff_sgt_adam_mancini

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

He is washed up. I think Maroney has more to offer an offense at this point

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RB Larry Johnson : I'm not that brave, just a combat photographer doing his thing.  Check me out- http://www.flickr.com/photos/staff_sgt_adam_mancini

Excellent. Do you use D1X's and D2H's in combat? Or are those personal use?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from otto101. Show otto101's posts

I don't see the Kraft family going for LJ.  Too much history of abuse towards women.  I remember reading a story about BK's wife when he was buying Pats, saying, don't sell your soul by bringing in players with questionable character just to win a football game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RB Larry Johnson : Excellent. Do you use D1X's and D2H's in combat? Or are those personal use?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

My Unit just got D300's, but they arrived after I came back from Afghanistan.  I had to use my good ol' D200 when I was there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Things probably have changed back here since you've been in Germany.

Political correctness now rules the land here in the old US of A. The first amendment has apparently been repealed, and certain elements would happily and self-righteously deprive a man of his livelihood for allegedly including the word "f a g" in an email.

Remember that whole "innocent till proven guilty" thing? Way passe, dude. Certain elements, again, enthusiastially judge a man they've never met based on what they've heard on the internet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to RB Larry Johnson : Things probably have changed back here since you've been in Germany. Political correctness now rules the land here in the old US of A. The first amendment has apparently been repealed, and certain elements would happily and self-righteously deprive a man of his livelihood for allegedly including the word "f a g" in an email. Remember that whole "innocent till proven guilty" thing? Way passe, dude. Certain elements, again, enthusiastially judge a man they've never met based on what they've heard on the internet.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

JUST SHUT THE F UP

Sections
Shortcuts