RB Ronnie Brown, TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock, RB Brian Leonard had tryouts with Patriots.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

RB Ronnie Brown, TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock, RB Brian Leonard had tryouts with Patriots.

Some much needed veterans to go along with all the undrafted rookies. I question why R.Brown wasnt looked at a few years back when he first left Miami. Cant imagine him earning a spot now. Ben Hartsock is a name I like and Brian Leonard had a bright future in this league some time ago but havent heard his name in a while. Nate Byham? never heard of him.

I assume these are guys that the Pats would keep on speed dial during the season in case of injury but not players who will challenge for the 53 man roster...outside of maybe Hartsock who plays a position of need at the moment.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: RB Ronnie Brown, TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock, RB Brian Leonard had tryouts with Patriots.

Brown is cooked.  Leonard intrigues me more.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: RB Ronnie Brown, TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock, RB Brian Leonard had tryouts with Patriots.

TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock are freaking jokes.  I hope this isn't serious. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TE Nate byham, TE Ben Hartsock are freaking jokes.  I hope this isn't serious. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

[/QUOTE]

You are a moron.  Every team tries these kinds of players out.  Are you dumb?  Our team is loaded.