RB-White interview with SI.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

RB-White interview with SI.com

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/06/james-white-new-england-patriots-training-camp" rel="nofollow">http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/06/james-white-new-england-patriots-training-camp

Well...sounds like BB already has him straightened out on how to handle the media. Kid seams to have a good head on his shoulders and sounds hungry to help the team get better.

I think he will be our number 1 back by next year for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: RB-White interview with SI.com

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/06/james-white-new-england-patriots-training-camp" rel="nofollow">http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/06/james-white-new-england-patriots-training-camp" rel="nofollow">http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/06/james-white-new-england-patriots-training-camp

Well...sounds like BB already has him straightened out on how to handle the media. Kid seams to have a good head on his shoulders and sounds hungry to help the team get better.

I think he will be our number 1 back by next year for sure.

[/QUOTE]

Q: Any superstitions?
    A: Just keeping my mouth shut and trying to get the job done.

Could have been scripted by BB.

I'm really excited about White. Maybe he is the future at RB. Going to be interesting to see who's snaps he is going to take.

Supra societatem nemo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Looking forward to seeing this kid get some snaps particularly during the reg season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

It's a basic theme that runs thru this club house. Ridley is no different, Jones is no different only an outlier like Spikes doesn't get it.

bb gets nailed for his boring presses. But there are really only a few kernels of truth and they cannot be repeated over and over. to be great , work hard and do your job.

does anyone ever listen to others? I mean Rex sounds like a freshman in hs, if that smart.

its not how much you say, it's what you say that is important

bb says a lot important, one just has to work a little to pan his golden nuggets

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a basic theme that runs thru this club house. Ridley is no different, Jones is no different only an outlier like Spikes doesn't get it.

bb gets nailed for his boring presses. But there are really only a few kernels of truth and they cannot be repeated over and over. to be great , work hard and do your job.

does anyone ever listen to others? I mean Rex sounds like a freshman in hs, if that smart.

bb says a lot important, one just has to work a little to pan his golden nuggets

[/QUOTE]

imo, BB just messes with the media w/ his dead pan one liners.  Occasionally, he will expand on something significant - but rarely is it a tell on something the Patriots are doing.

That being said, yes, White has obviously been coached by patriots pr people and/or BB to keep responses to be vanilla.  However, the one thing that I liked about Spikes was his on-the-field emotional displays after a big play.  Not that players should do that kind of stuff all the time - but, sometimes with a "big" play - it can be deflating to the other team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

imo, BB just messes with the media w/ his dead pan one liners.  Occasionally, he will expand on something significant - but rarely is it a tell on something the Patriots are doing.

That being said, yes, White has obviously been coached by patriots pr people and/or BB to keep responses to be vanilla.  However, the one thing that I liked about Spikes was his on-the-field emotional displays after a big play.  Not that players should do that kind of stuff all the time - but, sometimes with a "big" play - it can be deflating to the other team.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  It also fires up the rest of the defense.  I thinks Browner may be that guy this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  It also fires up the rest of the defense.  I thinks Browner may be that guy this season.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, as long as he can back it up!! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thanks for posting, I liked reading that outside of Watkins and Cooks, he has been the most impressive rookie they've seen this training camp. Personally I put Cooks and Watkins pretty far up there in terms of talent, in fact I think they both are as close to sure fire impact players as you can get. I hope White is the same deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Thats a great point, and I agree. I recall Bryan Cox playing LB for NE in 2001 and absolutely lighting up Jerome Pathon on the Colts. It set the tone for the rest of the year on that Super Bowl run. An intimidating prescience on D will absolutely make a difference. Go Pats!