rbs will help pick up AHern's receiving slack.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

rbs will help pick up AHern's receiving slack.

with Mills not being too exceptional, I think and hope we'll see more Woodhead and Vereen catching passes out of the backfield. Looking forward to seeing what Vereen can do catching and yac-ing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: rbs will help pick up AHern's receiving slack.

Agree, its time to see Shane Vareen in action !!!  Fast, strong guy.

go pats !"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Really? I think it depends on when Hern gets back.

Buffalo can't stop the run ... heck I think NE had 450 total yards running against them last season ... accounting for a huge chunk of the season total. 

So I would guess that running the football a little more might be the solution next week.

Hernandez will be missed against the Jets if he isn't back though.... he is a big matchup problem for them, and throwing it to the backs in the flats isn't going to work all day. 

Maybe, though, Price can get suited ... I think he is going to surprise some people when he gets his chance ... that would be a great week for it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

there ya go Z, Price. Big, strong, even more explosive than Hern. I wonder if Price can run Hern's routes. I was wondering about Ras-i also, if he could line up as wr for fly routes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

the king of madness will be pleased, if this is indeed the result

Sections
Shortcuts