RE: Mayo, Rkarp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

RE: Mayo, Rkarp

Any news on Mayo, Rkarp? (or any other informed informed person, for that matter).

Been held out the last 3 days. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

Re: RE: Mayo, Rkarp

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any news on Mayo, Rkarp? (or any other informed informed person, for that matter).

Been held out the last 3 days. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not an informed person...but I'll pass along that I saw it mentioned on another forum that his wife was expecting a baby.

No idea if that's actually the case.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Reiss offered his opinion that it was likely a personal matter and not an injury.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I was wondering when Rkarp would tell us what was going on with Jerod Mayo. After all, he has all the inside information. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maybe Rusty can make something up and then tell us all that Reiss said so.

Remember that?!?!?!

Tears!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol!

The best was when he did not know adrian wilson had an achilles tear in camp last year.

Pee your pants funny.  When you need useless info, read an rkrap post.

[/QUOTE]

The best part was the Tommy Kelly Fiasco.  Well, it was great for everyone but you.  For you, that was pee your pants embarrassing.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was wondering when Rkarp would tell us what was going on with Jerod Mayo. After all, he has all the inside information. 

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't. When I am at the stadium or practice I do pick up on things.

I was not at the joint practice on Wednesday ( rain) or yesterday (actually had a sick day) so I haven't picked up much this week.

I actually thought many here on the board liked any tid bits picked up, since BB keeps the place locked up so tight. Of course I knew Doug's jealousy would show loud and clear on this board, but if my postings bother you so much, why don't you put me on ignore and stop commenting on what I post? 

You seem to be so far up Doug's rectum, that I swear you are actually Doug posting under his 36th name here on the board

And BtW, when the word is a player is taking time for personal reasons, most assume it is simply that. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try attending the practices and judge for yourself. Don't be a loser by collaborating with D#ck Head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Just for the record, I think rkarp offers valuable information and is one of the more interesting posters to read because of his presence at camp and his access to members of the press.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Shut a player down for good? Remember Ted Johnson? Moron.

[QUOTE]

Lol!

The best was when he did not know adrian wilson had an achilles tear in camp last year.

Pee your pants funny.  When you need useless info, read an rkrap post.

The best part was the Tommy Kelly Fiasco.  Well, it was great for everyone but you.  For you, that was pee your pants embarrassing.

[/QUOTE]

Why?  Nice signing. He should help us to another AFC Title game.  The best was him practicing after RKrap said he was considered done, when he was wrong.  Talk about pee your pants.  It proved he only was speculating.

BB would never have someone practice if a decision was made to shut a player down for good.

You lose.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]
    My bad. Shut a player down for good? Really, remember Ted Johnson? You fiotching imbecile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was not at the joint practice on Wednesday ( rain) or yesterday (actually had a sick day) so I haven't picked up much this week.

I actually thought many here on the board liked any tid bits picked up, since BB keeps the place locked up so tight. Of course I knew Doug's jealousy would show loud and clear on this board, but if my postings bother you so much, why don't you put me on ignore and stop commenting on what I post? 

You seem to be so far up Doug's rectum, that I swear you are actually Doug posting under his 36th name here on the board

And BtW, when the word is a player is taking time for personal reasons, most assume it is simply that. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about rusty. Keep the tidbits coming.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I actually thought many here on the board liked any tid bits picked up, since BB keeps the place locked up so tight. Of course I knew Doug's jealousy would show loud and clear on this board,but if my postings bother you so much, why don't you put me on ignore and stop commenting on what I post? 

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about rusty. Keep the tidbits coming.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on board with Lifer. BB keeps everything under wraps and most people on this board are really interested to get an objective evaluation of what's going on with the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised someone would make that assumption. I've never seen rkarp take that position in his posts.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised someone would make that assumption. I've never seen rkarp take that position in his posts.

[/QUOTE]

BawahahH!

That seriously might be the funniest thing i have ever read here.

You either ride a short bus somewhere or that was sarcasm missed.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not riding the short bus and did realize it was sarcasm. I just didn't get the point because no one has all the inside info on the Pats. Better now?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BawahahH!

That seriously might be the funniest thing i have ever read here.

You either ride a short bus somewhere or that was sarcasm missed.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not riding the short bus and did realize it was sarcasm. I just didn't get the point because no one has all the inside info on the Pats. Better now?

[/QUOTE]

No, dummy.  That YOU were being sarcastic asking why don't sleep would say that.

He was mocking rkrap and you challenged that.

[/QUOTE]

Settle down and stop with the name calling. I see you get the point. Well done sir!

Sections
Shortcuts