RE-SIGN GOSTOWSKI!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

RE-SIGN GOSTOWSKI!!!!!!!!!

Watching kickers in the playoffs has only emphasized the need to retain Stephen Gostowski that much more.

The Bengals' kicker Shayne Graham missed two field goals that would have had his team down 24-20 at the end of the game

Nate Kaeding missed THREE field goals that were the difference in the game today against the Jets.

Neil Rackers missed a chip shot at the end of the Packers-Cardinals game

The Cowboys kickers all stunk

While I think that Graham, Kaeding, and Rackers all have the resum'es to keep their jobs, there's no doubt in my mind that the Cowboys will step up and make Gostowski an offer if the Pats don't get him locked up.

RE-SIGN GOSTOWSKI !!!!!  QUICK !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Re: RE-SIGN GOSTOWSKI!!!!!!!!!

Actually, as I watched today's game, I was thinking he is going to get a very big pay-day from Dallas next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Gostowski a restricted free agent?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Didn't Ghost miss a big FG against the Ravens a week ago?  Think he missed quite a few field goals this year.  He has definitely regressed.  But re-sign him for a reasonable price.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he has regressed a little. Resign him for what he's worth. has he won any clutch games lately? Has he missed some needed FGs-yes. he not as an elite kicker as some might think. There are thousands of kickers out there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

why are you calling for his resignation. if belichick isn't happy with his importance he will ax him.
    In Bill We Trust

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I noticed the regression as well.  There was all the attention of his touchbacks in the middle of the season and ever since then I cant recall when the last time I seen him have a touchback.

I also noticed that instead of kicking field goals BB would go for 4th downs.  That was not only this year but last year as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Three words:
    Better. than. Suisham

Re-sign him (because it would be much more difficult to replace him)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I was thinking the same thing. If I am not mistaken  with the uncapped year coming up teams can franchise two players......if they can come to an agreement with Mankins or Wilfork and franchise two of the three........just a thought ......................................................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Cant BB just replace him. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Did we all not learn this lesson years ago when we didn't re-sign a guy named Vinatieri??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I agree with all but the spelling. GOSTKOWSKI should be re-signed. I wish he could punt...
     The thing we learned from Vinatieri is, that it was a good thing he didn't accept the Pats offer. He has not been worth his contract in Indy, missed a lot FGs, and time due to injury, and isn't it nice to see kickoffs go past the 15yd line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

another Must Sign! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fosdyke71. Show fosdyke71's posts

I think BB may want to sign him, but the Pats aren't going to pour big money into a kicker. They have bigger holes to fill. If Dallas offers big $, he's off.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

He "regressed" to missing 6 total field goals all year and being 6th in the league in touchbacks despite kicking in an outdoor, northeast cold environment (that makes a huge difference).

He will either be franchised, or will sign a contract making him a top 3 paid kicker in the game, whether that's from the Patriots or someone else.