re-sign Spikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: re-sign Spikes

Apparently, bdc writers were enamored with spikes efforts.  article praises spiky who had a great game.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/09/patriots_team_effort_defense_t.html

So...  Board members...?  What tf are you missing?  Post after post ... " spikes is gone ..." .  "spikes can't cover".... . Well...

How's it feel to be a dum-asz...?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Spikes will ask for huge money that BB won't be willing to hand over. if Spikes doesn't ask for huge money, which i can see happening, we will give him a solid contract. But it all depends on his asking price. BB will not pay alot to him so hopefully Spikes stays wise and asks for a discount and plays to win.

As for Mayo, I love the guy. The numbers may say something but what i see on the field is the QB of our D, the best tackler on the D and a LB who can shut down a RB out of the backfield. Mayo is underrated in the NFL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Brees is good, Aaron Rodgers is better, Peyton Manning is even better, but Tom Brady is the best.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Spikes will ask for huge money that BB won't be willing to hand over. if Spikes doesn't ask for huge money, which i can see happening, we will give him a solid contract. But it all depends on his asking price. BB will not pay alot to him so hopefully Spikes stays wise and asks for a discount and plays to win.

As for Mayo, I love the guy. The numbers may say something but what i see on the field is the QB of our D, the best tackler on the D and a LB who can shut down a RB out of the backfield. Mayo is underrated in the NFL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Brees is good, Aaron Rodgers is better, Peyton Manning is even better, but Tom Brady is the best.

if Spikes doesn't ask for huge money, which i can see happening, we will give him a solid contract. But it all depends on his asking price...

Finally

A sensible post that speaks to the issue at hand.  If spikes is happy here making 1-2mil, (not mayo money) then hopefully he gets signed.  This is how it should play out , providing the D continues playing well, spikes stays healthy and continues making big plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently, bdc writers were enamored with spikes efforts.  article praises spiky who had a great game.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/09/patriots_team_effort_defense_t.html

So...  Board members...?  What tf are you missing?  Post after post ... " spikes is gone ..." .  "spikes can't cover".... . Well...

How's it feel to be a dum-asz...?

Pretty good actually...he's nothing but a 2 down LB who had to leave the first game because he wasn't in good enough condition to continue.....I don't care what the writers at BDC say...

[/QUOTE]

At least you embrace your position, flawed as it may be... "nothing but a 2 down LB"...?

Maybe you'll rethink that one if pats D gets gashed in spikes absence on first, second and fourth down.  Oh wait that's 3 downs...

Brandon spikes, pats' stud 3 down LB...  LOL.  

Sections
Shortcuts