Read this, you'll feel better.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Read this, you'll feel better.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/271421-relax-patriots-tom-brady-is-going-to-be-just-fine

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Read this, you'll feel better.

In Response to Read this, you'll feel better.:

Thats what I have been saying I just hope it happens soon. The entire team needs to step up though, not just Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Thanks, I needed that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Nice article coming from an unlikely source! But this is how I have felt all along and am glad there are others.

Go Pats!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Nice article, good find!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I do feel better, but I've read this before, posted right here by the N.E. sensible fans.  Brady is a first ballot Hall of Famer that is nowhere near done.  And, he will be with N.E. for his entire career.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Things will get better but they do miss a solid third WR! I long for the days when Brady could throw to Branch and Givens!!! Welker is terrific but I don't think a team can build around Moss! The Pats would have done better if he was their third WR option! The Pats missed the boat on this one. Galloway is terrible. Imagine if accross from Moss and Welker you had Andre Johnson! He'd be your young stud main receiver and Moss would be a second option.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Sorry, but I don't feel any better.

Why?

Brady was never the problem.

The D still stinks in the clutch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Are you sure Underdogg didn't pen that? It seems like him, dress it up as a Pats story and then tell everyone how great Peyton is? 
    I love the part where basically says if Brady doesn't come back he isn't as good as Peyton-LOL

Good article but I have confidence he'll be back anyway

Cuban, you may want to wiggle the rabbit ears on that TV down in rumba paradise because the problem isn't the D.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The defense is not spectacular, but they seem to be getting better and with Mayo back I think they'll end up suprising people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Read this, you'll feel better.:
    Are you sure Underdogg didn't pen that? It seems like him, dress it up as a Pats story and then tell everyone how great Peyton is?  I love the part where basically says if Brady doesn't come back he isn't as good as Peyton-LOL Good article but I have confidence he'll be back anyway Cuban, you may want to wiggle the rabbit ears on that TV down in rumba paradise because the problem isn't the D.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Good Stuff Sam Adams!

Sections
Shortcuts