Ready 4 the Greatest Comeback in Pats History????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Ready 4 the Greatest Comeback in Pats History????

im ready. doesnt mean it's gonna happen though.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Hey, did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chargerray. Show chargerray's posts

That is what I am talking about !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The greatest embarassment in Pats' history isn't this game, it was the SB game against the Bears in '85.

This game will end up being a 17 point deficit, or a 3 point win.  Not counting on the latter, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

You must be wearing Rose colored glasses! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

You must be wearing Rose colored glasses!

Maybe a little bit, but it's more like, I'm not willing to quit on my team quite so easily.

Actually, 17 is the spread right now.  I don't think that spread will widen, but I don't think the Pats will pull this out, either.  I'm just not willing to spout off about them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

H*ll yeah I'm ready for the comeback. 

IT'S RALLY TIME!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

H*ll yeah I'm ready for the comeback. 

IT'S RALLY TIME!!!

I agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Pathetic..TB want's somebody FIRED!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from green0534. Show green0534's posts

IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE PATS... TIME FOR THEM TO FIRST BRING IN TWO NEW COACHES TO RUN THE DEFENSE AND THE OFFENSE AND BRING IN PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.  PICKS FOR NEXT WEEK  BALT OVER INDY AND SD OVER THE JETS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Hey!  This is a thread for fans.  No whining allowed.  We're gonna win this one!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Rally in progress.  Woohooo!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There is NOTHING wrong with hoping for a rally and comeback win!  Don't call it having rose colored glasses!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

True! There isn't anything wrong with hoping for a rally and there isn't anything wrong with looking realistically about this playoff game but late game rallies have not been part of the MO of this team. So spotting someone 21 points is courting disaster. Once you abandon logic and rational thought your not left with much. This was a rebuilding year. Nothing more. You could see that from the first Buffalo game at the beginning of the year. In order for the Pats to be competitive again they must realistic and look at the organization from top to bottom. We are no longer an upper echelon team. whether you run a business or a football team the same rules apply! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, it was close, but the two greatest comebacks in Pat history were both completed by Peyton Manning and the Colts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Like the Lizards falling out of the trees.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unbelievaboh. Show unbelievaboh's posts

just like the most overrated comeback player of the year, the patsies' comeback fizzled before it got started.  hooray refs for letting the mighty men play football.  the mightiest men won.

GO RAVENS!!!  WHHHOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

One and Done!
    (The're not who we thought they were!) (Playoff's? dont mention Playoffs)!!!!!!
    Rebuilding is one thing, but this shows how bad shape they are in. Welker being hurt exposed the fact that Moss is too old, too slow and can no longer be the game factor he was. The running backs for the Pats are all second string at best (its getting sickening this bargin basement older player routine for low money). The only 2 good things I witnessed this season would be SeaBass and Welker.
    Lets see what Kraft and BB do this April, my bet is they trade out and not bring in any new coaches.
    If this happens next year will be even worse for this team, because the Jets will be comming up and the Bills will rebuild strong and Miami is a few players away from the top also.
    Looks like a 10 year dump for the Pats like the Celtics had.
    Anyone for Darts?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradsox04. Show bradsox04's posts

One way to look at it...

This may be stupid, but after that MOST DISASTROUS QUARTER IN PATRIOTS' PLAYOFF HISTORY, we played 'em even... I know, that's not much consolation for me, either. D'oh!! They may come up with a lot of reasons why, but the state of Brady's body (finger, ribs, shoulder...) HAS to be the main culprit, I think. Plus, give it to the Ravens, thay played a great game!  - BradSox04

Sections
Shortcuts