Ready for the Ride!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Ready for the Ride!!!!

I am sure that my blood pressure was up during that game just like a few of you. This will be a great year. We are so used to the Patriots winning the AFC East that it was getting boring. There is now a bunch of good teams in the AFC East. The winner of this division will be ready for the playoffs. We have a new defense to watch and see how they grow as a group. I think that coach can see talent way better than me. Remember the games in the pre 05 era. Winning only by last minute field goals. Adam V? Enjoy the ride y'all. I do not think that we will be as disappointed as people are acting today.

Go PATS!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Ready for the Ride!!!!

It's called the "2007 Hangover"!  Brady was sensational then as were the Pats.  The 2008 season did not give many of these Pats fans the satisfaction of seeing another super year out of Brady and atoning for the SB loss.  With Brady back this year and looking quite healthy, there were VERY HIGH expectations.  The results aren't coming fast enough.  IE - blow out victories.  The key is make it into the playoffs, because you can't win a SB without getting there first!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Re: Ready for the Ride!!!!

The Giants were the wild card team. I agree with you as long as we make it to the playoffs we will be good.

Sections
Shortcuts