Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

Stop Right There! No Im not a Kool-Aid drinking anything or anyone. I said at the begining the Pats would be (1 and 2) and the reasons are showing up for all to easily see.

1) Offensive play calling is a bigger bust than Maroney was. The Pats offense doesnt show up in the second half and hasnt since last year. Brady is forcing balls to Moss and if it doesnt stop this team will be lucky to be 8 and 8.

2) I wont go into the running game but without it no team wins period. Patriots must address this NOW if they want the playoffs or the season will be lost. You cannot control the game clock without a running game.

3) Butler is not going to get better sorry, he is just like Maroney, just not NFL good enough.

4)Coaching, BB is a great coach no doubt, Obrien is not. With the weapons at Bradys finger tips today this game should have been finished in the first half.
    A team that blitzes gets burned by the screen pass every time, SO where were the screen passes and dump-offs to the TE's? This isnt Rocket Science people.

5) Mayo is no where as good as projected and is now looking out of place EVERY week including pre-season. Thankfully CHUNG is turning into a proballer, McCourty will also. LB situation is and will be weak all season long. Until at least one stud shows up its going to hurt in bunches.

I said last week after everyone was so happy the Pats won, Wait until they play a strong defensive team, today they did and you see the results. Sanchez is not as bad as everyone had hoped, the kid has an arm or wouldnt be there.
    Now what will follow next with teams that have a good QB? This Pats defense is going to get scored on in bunches, its just that simple and yes for real.

So all the trolls ar eback yes, and they can be a pain in the azzz, but so can the Patriot faithfuls that think just because the Pats won in the past its a given now, folks its not and today shows that.

The Bill's will win because of their run game and because the Patriots defense will get scored on easily as is now showing again. Start with the coaching, Obrien is NOT a quality teacher or play maker and is hurting this team. The Patriots weakness'es will now constantly be attacked and exploited. These ar enot things that can be coached, they need to be addressed by new people and players, and thats not going to happen this season.

If the Jets get better, and Miami keeps rolling, the Patriots will finish in 3rd place. Changes are needed but it wont happen. Sorry bu tthose are just simple everyday facts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

Seriously, Sybil . . .

help is available.

But you have to make the decision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

Please, stay away from the ledge! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I didn't read it.  The least you could do is try to contain your incoherent ramblings into a more concise comment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Do you even ENJOY following the Patriots? Because if I was as miserable as you sound, I'd never watch the team again!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    [QUOTE]Seriously, Sybil . . . help is available. But you have to make the decision.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    Mike you know this has nothing to do with me, I dont do the play calling for the Patriots. I will check back with you next week for my appointment and medications

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oh....I guess I should not watch the game next week

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    [QUOTE]I didn't read it.  The least you could do is try to contain your incoherent ramblings into a more concise comment.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    Ok here goes, the Patriots will lose to the Bill's next week, is that too hard for you to follow?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

"I think it's safe to say we'll beat Buffalo, since it's a home game.

We'll score 38 points in the 1st half, then hang on for a 38-35 victory."

John413....nailed it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : Ok here goes, the Patriots will lose to the Bill's next week, is that too hard for you to follow?
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]
    Much better

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]Do you even ENJOY following the Patriots? Because if I was as miserable as you sound, I'd never watch the team again!
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]
    First I never follow anyone, that would be stalking. And Im sorry if their outlook is as you say MISERABLE, but those are your words not mine. To fix a problem you must first know whats wrong and where and what it is.

You must be one of those dreamers that just closes his eyes and clicks your heels hoping everything gets better. Sorry Alice in Wonderland but your panties are showing again and looks like you still have skid marks, you really should try changing them. Hey now thats an idea, changing things to fix a problem. What a wonderful suggestion. Alice, yoru a geniuasss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]Oh....I guess I should not watch the game next week
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Well actually you should Rockey, then you will start to understand what all the gloom and doomers are saying, that there is a problem here and needs fixing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

And when the Pats win next week, what will you say then?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : Much better
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE] Sorry if I rambled, I was trying to be Obrien

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]"I think it's safe to say we'll beat Buffalo, since it's a home game. We'll score 38 points in the 1st half, then hang on for a 38-35 victory." John413....nailed it!
    Posted by HOFFBURGER[/QUOTE]

I dont know Hoff!  Pats in the second half are in big trouble. Your picture looks good Mr. Hoff. Nothing like laying out in the sun while totally blitzed. that way you cant feel the burn.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]And when the Pats win next week, what will you say then?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I am sure there will be some excuse...."Well I was wrong but......the Patriots will lose next week against Miami!"  "Mark my words!"

lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    [QUOTE]Stop Right There! No Im not a Kool-Aid drinking anything or anyone. I said at the begining the Pats would be (1 and 2) and the reasons are showing up for all to easily see. 1) Offensive play calling is a bigger bust than Maroney was. The Pats offense doesnt show up in the second half and hasnt since last year. Brady is forcing balls to Moss and if it doesnt stop this team will be lucky to be 8 and 8. 2) I wont go into the running game but without it no team wins period. Patriots must address this NOW if they want the playoffs or the season will be lost. You cannot control the game clock without a running game. 3) Butler is not going to get better sorry, he is just like Maroney, just not NFL good enough. 4)Coaching, BB is a great coach no doubt, Obrien is not. With the weapons at Bradys finger tips today this game should have been finished in the first half. A team that blitzes gets burned by the screen pass every time, SO where were the screen passes and dump-offs to the TE's? This isnt Rocket Science people. 5) Mayo is no where as good as projected and is now looking out of place EVERY week including pre-season. Thankfully CHUNG is turning into a proballer, McCourty will also. LB situation is and will be weak all season long. Until at least one stud shows up its going to hurt in bunches. I said last week after everyone was so happy the Pats won, Wait until they play a strong defensive team, today they did and you see the results. Sanchez is not as bad as everyone had hoped, the kid has an arm or wouldnt be there. Now what will follow next with teams that have a good QB? This Pats defense is going to get scored on in bunches, its just that simple and yes for real. So all the trolls ar eback yes, and they can be a pain in the azzz, but so can the Patriot faithfuls that think just because the Pats won in the past its a given now, folks its not and today shows that. The Bill's will win because of their run game and because the Patriots defense will get scored on easily as is now showing again. Start with the coaching, Obrien is NOT a quality teacher or play maker and is hurting this team. The Patriots weakness'es will now constantly be attacked and exploited. These ar enot things that can be coached, they need to be addressed by new people and players, and thats not going to happen this season. If the Jets get better, and Miami keeps rolling, the Patriots will finish in 3rd place. Changes are needed but it wont happen. Sorry bu tthose are just simple everyday facts.

Pulling out allthe old names tonight eh Leon? If it makes you feel like man instead of the sad inchworm you are feel free. Normal people don't have to resort to this kind of pathetic behaviour

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : I am sure there will be some excuse...."Well I was wrong but......the Patriots will lose next week against Miami!"  "Mark my words!" lol
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Wrong wrong wrong, On all 3 counts there Rocky. I dont base things on emotion or well wishers, I go by the facts mam. Just the facts. The Patriots right now are in turmoil with the offense, Moss ran his big mouth last week opening the flood gates to this week and Brady trying to force the ball to him. Obrien is not an OC, never has been and never will be. Push all that together into one locker room and you get nothing but a loss.

Show me where the Patriots since last season are a great second half team, you cant because it doesnt exist.

Now you have the secondary thats going to get tougher and tougher teams each week and have no room for error.

Just show up next week Rocky and I mean on the football field in a Patriot uniform because they are going to need one of the fantastic fairy tale endings just like your movies if they want to win.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]And when the Pats win next week, what will you say then?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Bill I am like a modern day Nostradamus, dont you get it?

Say this out loud now, the Patriots wont beat the Bills next week. there you go.

This team is not together, the offense is not together and the defense like I said all year, the secondary is swiss cheese. Next week the Bills will look like Super Bowl contenders. Put that on your putter and slice it! Yell

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Pats definitely looked bad in the 2nd half...a lot like last season.  But they are not going to lose at home to the Bills.  That I am certain of.  Any other teams on the schedule outside of the Browns and the Bills one more time, I have no idea.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : Pulling out allthe old names tonight eh Leon? If it makes you feel like man instead of the sad inchworm you are feel free. Normal people don't have to resort to this kind of pathetic behaviour
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Evil, son I dont know whats wrong with you and your fixation with Leon and his inchworm, but Im sure you can find gay chatrooms elsewhere to service your needs.

Just because someone posts that the Patriots will lose next week and their reasons why, it upsets you enough to bring out your  EVIL gay twin.  You are far from normal Evil,  why must you post pictures of Satanic behaviour? Now that is not normal and shows a little man syndrome that you are suffering from, using the Patriots as a crutch for you rlack of manhood I can accept, but really now, can you act a little bit mature for once? this is football we are talking about and why the Patriots lost today and will next week Cry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Re: Why This Guy Is Wrong

In Response to Why This Guy Is Wrong:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : Here is where this guy is wrong - The playcalling was good, crisper than last year - it was EXECUTION that failed.  Brady is going for the open guy, going for the best guy - and it's Moss.  I am so tired of people talking about Brady forcing the ball - it's a myth.     False all the way around.  The run is AN OUTDATED FOOTBALL TACTIC, it has never been the reason for winning games.   It is ALL ABOUT THE PASSING ATTACK, AND THE JETS OUT-PASSED THE PATRIOTS.  And you know this how?  Because he got flagged for pass interference?  Butler committed the mistake of attacking too hard - comparing to Maroney, a coward, is insane.  He's ALREADY begun getting better. The Saints last year proved that a team that blitzes beats up the quarterback - this whole jazz about screens and dump-offs ignores that the EXECUTION is what failed; it is based on the myth of the dink-and-dunk offense of the past.   O'Brien is already better a coach than Josh McDaniels at this same juncture of his career.  O'Brien is a good coach.  Face that fact. Don't call the Jets a strong defensive team because they're not.  Where is Mayo costing the Patriots?  It is BRADY's mistakes that cost the team, not the defense.    Like Carson Palmer? You're assuming this defense will not get better - the fact is Belichick defenses manifestly get better.  If that were not the case then the Bengals would have won last week, the Patriots would have gone 0-4 in the preseason, and they would not have won anything last year.  It's one game.   He's already shown that he IS a quality teacher - this is about EXECUTION, not playcalling; he has never hurt the team, THE PLAYERS NOT EXECUTING is what has hurt the team.  The Bills cannot do anything on offense and the Patriots defense will be looking to prove they're genuine, which means they will go after the Bills and maul them.   They want to put this embarassment behind them and come out firing. And the Patriots will just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over - the players won't get any better, they won't fight back, they will just stand there and let themselves get rolled over.   This is bull - the weaknesses are 100% about EXECUTION, NOT SCHEME OR COACHING. What "new people and players?"  The people who take this approach blithely assume that a coaching staff is the reason why players are not executing or that those same players, who generally ARE NOT MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES ON ANY SERIOUS BASIS, cannot get better.  No they aren't, they are the bitter blatherings of someone who refuses to understand that EXECUTION is the fault here, not scheme or coaching.  The Patriots won the dvision last year; if your argument had any credibility the Patriots would not have reached 8-8 last year.  "If the Jets get better and Miami keeps rolling......"  You're assuming, again.  They've already shown they're not that good to get better or keep rolling.
    Posted by STP43FAN[/QUOTE]
    WOW, that was hysterical......Let me just shrink this down a bit, So what your saying is,
    Obrien is a great coach and his play calling is excellent, its the entire offense's fault for not executing,... ok got that.
    The Patriots lost today because of Brady..ok got it
    The Jets are not a strong defensive team...ok got it
    A running game has never won anything and that is a myth, its all passing....ok got it
    Butler is great at his position, never gets burned and is getting better all the time.....ok got it
    Ok lets just stop there...........Sir get off the computer, go back to your room at the hospital and get a double dose of the meds you forgot to take this week.
    You are completely INSANE LMFAO!Tongue out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : Evil, son I dont know whats wrong with you and your fixation with Leon and his inchworm, but Im sure you can find gay chatrooms elsewhere to service your needs. Just because someone posts that the Patriots will lose next week and their reasons why, it upsets you enough to bring out your  EVIL gay twin.  You are far from normal Evil,  why must you post pictures of Satanic behaviour? Now that is not normal and shows a little man syndrome that you are suffering from, using the Patriots as a crutch for you rlack of manhood I can accept, but really now, can you act a little bit mature for once? this is football we are talking about and why the Patriots lost today and will next week

OK if you're not Leon then you're just another pink helmet whiner who thinks they know how to run a football team and cries if we don't win a super bowl every year. Which is worse than Leon

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    [QUOTE]Stop Right There! No Im not a Kool-Aid drinking anything or anyone. I said at the begining the Pats would be (1 and 2) and the reasons are showing up for all to easily see. 1) Offensive play calling is a bigger bust than Maroney was. The Pats offense doesnt show up in the second half and hasnt since last year. Brady is forcing balls to Moss and if it doesnt stop this team will be lucky to be 8 and 8. 2) I wont go into the running game but without it no team wins period. Patriots must address this NOW if they want the playoffs or the season will be lost. You cannot control the game clock without a running game. 3) Butler is not going to get better sorry, he is just like Maroney, just not NFL good enough. 4)Coaching, BB is a great coach no doubt, Obrien is not. With the weapons at Bradys finger tips today this game should have been finished in the first half. A team that blitzes gets burned by the screen pass every time, SO where were the screen passes and dump-offs to the TE's? This isnt Rocket Science people. 5) Mayo is no where as good as projected and is now looking out of place EVERY week including pre-season. Thankfully CHUNG is turning into a proballer, McCourty will also. LB situation is and will be weak all season long. Until at least one stud shows up its going to hurt in bunches. I said last week after everyone was so happy the Pats won, Wait until they play a strong defensive team, today they did and you see the results. Sanchez is not as bad as everyone had hoped, the kid has an arm or wouldnt be there. Now what will follow next with teams that have a good QB? This Pats defense is going to get scored on in bunches, its just that simple and yes for real. So all the trolls ar eback yes, and they can be a pain in the azzz, but so can the Patriot faithfuls that think just because the Pats won in the past its a given now, folks its not and today shows that. The Bill's will win because of their run game and because the Patriots defense will get scored on easily as is now showing again. Start with the coaching, Obrien is NOT a quality teacher or play maker and is hurting this team. The Patriots weakness'es will now constantly be attacked and exploited. These ar enot things that can be coached, they need to be addressed by new people and players, and thats not going to happen this season. If the Jets get better, and Miami keeps rolling, the Patriots will finish in 3rd place. Changes are needed but it wont happen. Sorry bu tthose are just simple everyday facts.

YOU are one of the trolls, so YES, they are back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : OK if you're not Leon then you're just another pink helmet whiner who thinks they know how to run a football team and cries if we don't win a super bowl every year. Which is worse than Leon
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    I could care less about winning the Super Bowl every year, Im very happy with  the past. I concern myself with the here and now. Something you are totally unaware of.
    Nice to see your favorite color is pink there pansie, but please take your gayness to other chatrooms. we discuss manly things here such as football games and teams. Unfortunately you cant handle the ins and outs of fixing problems and problem solving, obviously this is way above your intelligence level and thats understandable.  Now you be a good cowboy and run back to your village people chatroom and hook up with another soldier, then you can make plans to ride his range in the wide open tundra and plant corn. Your upset because you were fired as a fluffer in gay porn, dont worry, work will come soon for you Im sure
    LOL Where do these people come from?

Sections
Shortcuts