Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    In Response to Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : YOU are one of the trolls, so YES, they are back.
    Posted by Davedsone

Davesdone, my favorite parasite. How are you pumpkin?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2)

It was 1 game no teams going undefeated people on this site are ridiculous look at colts last week look horrible and crushed tonight....they will be fine....the only person that truly concerns me is Butler he doesn't seem to be able to cover anyone consistently and gives up alot of plays.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2):
    In Response to Re: Reality Check, Why Patriots will lose to the Bills next week and be (1 and 2) : I love how the "doom and gloomers" are always giving the Patriots faithful a hard time for being overly optimistic but they feel that they can be as pessimistic as they please. Haven't you guys ever heard of the ancient Chinese philosophy of "Yin and Yang". This philosophy calls for a nature order of things or a sense of "balance". Meaning, that in essence nothing is truly bad or truly good their is always a grey area. So buck up you "doom and gloomer" the season is still very young and one bad performance doesn't mean the season is lost. Anyways, MatildaWanna I don't know what kind of drugs you are taking but all i know for sure is that we all need some. So you really think the Pats are going to lose to the Bills next week? My question for you is this: what have the Bills proven to make you think that they will definitely beat the Pats? Or is your assumption based solely on the fact that the Patriots had a bad outing against a team that has what is widely considered to be one of the top defenses in the NFL as well as a talent ridden offense that is lead by a young promising QB? I mean Buffalo is an extremenly mediocre team and in my opinion is prime to finished dead last this year. Lets face it, Buffalo's defense is in even worse shape than the Pats. They have absolutley no playmakers and are just geniunely bad all around. So, even if the Pats offense slows in the second half, I still think they can manage to outshine the Bills defense. Then, on the other hand, what kind of threat does the Bills offense pose to the Pats defense. C.J. Spiller? Well, the last time I checked the Pats defense is really good at stuffing the run with Wilfork, Mayo, and Spikes. So this means that the Bills will need to beat the Pats in the air. Again, who is the big threat? Lee Evans? Besides, the Bills swiss cheese offensive line and lack of a quality QB also hurts their chances. Therefore, to sum things up... I think its safe to say that the Pats will beat the Bills next week. Besides one bad performance this season definitely does not constitute this type of reaction from some fans. I mean, have a little faith man you might just be surprised
    Posted by Radionowhere228

Radionwhere if I could respond to your response. Balance as in Ying and Yang has to do with nature and the universe. Natural things that have a positive and negative energy that create harmony and work together in creation.
    The NFL has no Ying and Yang, it is a man made, man run organization (money, greed, corruption) and therefore tainted having nothing to do with nature or balance, you do understand this I hope?.

That being said, the Patriots have shown a progressive nature over the last 12 months that they cannot and do not score in the second half of games. They have a poor secondary with one of the worst players in the league. No LB's that can turn the game or sack a quaterback. No runningbacks that can play a game without being hurt. Problems on the O-line, unhappy players (Mankins, Moss) no leadership, poor coaching.
    I would call those facts that any good businessman could see if a company was headed in the right or wrong direction. After all NFL teams are a business last time I checked, not ying and yang Bruce Leeroy.
    Faith, is nothing more than a hopeful wish, I will go with the facts and say all the Bills have to do to win is show up, the Patriots will do the rest to lose this game. Why dont you ask Buddah and see what he saysYell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

STP43FAN- there has not been A SINGLE SUPERBOWL CHAMP that won because of anything other than out-passing the opponent.

Really? Might wanna check your facts before posting such ridiculous statements. Here's a few. And there are several others. These are from 3 different eras, as well:

SB II - Oakland "outpasses" GB and loses. GB outrushed Oakland.
    SB IV - Minnesota "outpasses" Chiefs and lose.
    SB VI - Miami "outpasses" Dallas and loses. Dallas crushes them with the run.
    SB XXVII -  Buffalo "outpasses" Dallas and loses. And get absolutely hammered.
    SB XXVIII- Buffalo "outpasses" Dallas and loses. Again.
    SB XXXX - Seattle "outpasses" Pittsburgh and loses.

Yes, the NFL is more of a pass oriented league now than it once was, and has been for several years. But your claim that the running game has always been irrelevant to winning is absurd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Mayhap NE had a frustrating loss against the Jets, but anyone who thinks the hapless Bills will present a challenge to the Pats immediately after said loss is high.  The Pats will roll, but they still have some issues to work out prior to playing a real team...

Sections
Shortcuts