Reality Check

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Reality Check

lots of smack being talked on this forum for a team the Jets already beat once this year.

I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year. And in the same breadth, talk about how you are a different team than you were in week 2.  Are you really that different?  Experience for young players matter that much?  Then you will agree that the Sanchize has really improved as well.  But to read your posts on Sanchize you would think he is the QB for the Bills.  Pick a side, you cant have both.

As far as disrespecting the pats, I think you will read whatever you want into Rex's quotes. If he says that we will win, you take it as a slap to the entire Foxborough area.  Not that I think he cares one bit about what others outside of his locker room think but he is coming to foxborough and bringing some punishment for your team.

On another note, I was shocked at the beating TB took last week.  He was flattened more than a few times. 

So, I think the Jets can win this game.  In short, get your "OMG THE REFS ARE PAID" and "THE JETS WON THEIR 2nd SB OF THE SEASON" posts ready.  I'll be back to serve your Tuesday feast as usual.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Reality Check

Well I wont get that post ready just yet still got the game too play out!!Its going too be a good game down too the last second.but i do think the pats will win,but not taking anything for granted.let the game speak for it self  on the 6th!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ryan Fitzpatrck is actually better than Sanchez.

lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You're the one on a Patriots forum every day. If you don't like it then leave. It's that simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check:
    You're the one on a Patriots forum every day. If you don't like it then leave. It's that simple.
    Posted by magicalhobo

I enjoy a good laugh.  That, plus there are some on this forum that I enjoy reading from a fellow football fans point of view.  If I call out a some posters that contradict themselves, I am the bad guy because I am the Jets fan.  I can live with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

In Response to Reality Check:
    I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I enjoy the Pats past wins and championships.  It's good to recall great times.  I'm sure any Jets fan would like to remember multiple championships and wins if they could.  I mean, are you saying it's better to lose games and not win multiple championships as a Jets fan?  As for now, we'll see how the game goes.  I know many Jets fans who are worried about this one.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, you are actually a horrendous tool who is more of a homer than anyone here.

We wait and see.

People  like you think your team is incredible every year and can't see straight.

When Hair Gel's Qb rating dips back below 80 like where Carson Palmer's is or Brett Favre, who is also having a bad season, we'll all remind you.

And  if it happens next Monday night if the Jets get punched in the mouth, it'll be all the more hilarous for us when we do remind you.

You are such a homer you probably offer to pay Hair Gel's "body language" fines from practice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Let them talk trash and not be ready too play when the play in the game speaks for it self!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

What could be funnier than a Jets troll starting a thread about reality. The reality is the Jets have won the division once this millenium and haven't been to a Superbowl since before the Beatles broke up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : Most Jests fans don't know the Beatles have broken up.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

True but I'm sure wedat will be very broken up when Barry Manilow retires.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Reality Check : I enjoy the Pats past wins and championships.  It's good to recall great times.  I'm sure any Jets fan would like to remember multiple championships and wins if they could.  I mean, are you saying it's better to lose games and not win multiple championships as a Jets fan?  As for now, we'll see how the game goes.  I know many Jets fans who are worried about this one.  
    Posted by Duc749Rider

I think it will be a good test for the Jets.  The pats are one of the best teams in the league with one of the best QB and Coach in the league.  I never said that I wouldnt want to have won 3 championships over the past decade(more than a decade now).  Not worried about the game, looking forward to it.  What is the worst than can happen, the Jets lose.  we are still looking good at 9-3 and we realize we have to take it to another level next time we see you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

I was thinking the same thing about the Bills QB rusty

Who talking all this years ago stuff YOU are bringing up. You should be glad were not talking recent past. The jests recent past is not that good. Did you guys beat the steelers, colts or some other team everyone says is HOT right now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

How has Mancheese improved?  By barely beating the Lions or having the Texans lay down and let the Jests win? Get a grip.

According to your fanbase, the difference in 9 games experience can change a team drastically. I have seen more than a few posts stating that the week 2 pats are a different team than the week 13 pats based on defensive experience.  I was applying that theory to my 2nd year QB.  It is all experience, he also experienced a couple of playoff games last year as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

n Response to Reality Check:
    lots of smack being talked on this forum for a team the Jets already beat once this year. I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year. And in the same breadth, talk about how you are a different team than you were in week 2.  Are you really that different?  Experience for young players matter that much?  Then you will agree that the Sanchize has really improved as well.  But to read your posts on Sanchize you would think he is the QB for the Bills.  Pick a side, you cant have both. As far as disrespecting the pats, I think you will read whatever you want into Rex's quotes. If he says that we will win, you take it as a slap to the entire Foxborough area.  Not that I think he cares one bit about what others outside of his locker room think but he is coming to foxborough and bringing some punishment for your team. On another note, I was shocked at the beating TB took last week.  He was flattened more than a few times.  So, I think the Jets can win this game.  In short, get your "OMG THE REFS ARE PAID" and "THE JETS WON THEIR 2nd SB OF THE SEASON" posts ready.  I'll be back to serve your Tuesday feast as usual.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Here's some history for you.  How many times have the Jest swept the Pats since 2000?  Answer; zero.  How many times have the Pats swept the jests?  Answer, 4.  I think I like the Pats odds.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

take to the next level...thats funny peon...

your post sounds like you dont actually have any confidence  how ironic is that from a blowhard??? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : Most Jests fans don't know the Beatles have broken up.

Please dont quote my fanboys.  I have them on ignore for a reason.  Worthless posts and they are not even amusing.  I would have to think that some pats fans roll their eyes at their comments.  This guy(princess bride), jcour/bbreigns/rusty, and harleysomething(I should remember his name since I constantly saw it as ignored post after every post I made this weekend). hrmmmm...I thought there was another one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

The trolls make the discussion interesting.  Gotta have the other fan's perspective, or we are all just pullin our johnsons. 

However, try to make an argument, or a point even.

For instance... it is easy to see that both teams will have entirely different game plans in this contest.  Obviously Moss is no longer a factor, and New England has an entirely different offensive philosophy.  The Jets defense still impresses as much today, as in week 2.  However, the Patriots defense is much more opportunistic today, despite allowing more yards, and points, than any Pats fan is comfortable with.

The bottom line is that the Jets rarely turn the ball over, so New England will have to contain their running game, and put a spy on Sanchez, to stop him from scrambling on 3rd downs.  The Pats will have to score on at least 60% of their possessions, which is likely.  The reason Ryan is so impressed with our mini-RB, Woodhead, is because his defense couldn't stop him in practice.  He may be the Pat's x-factor.

Pats 31 Jets 20

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

n Response to Reality Check : Here's some history for you.  How many times have the Jest swept the Pats since 2000?  Answer; zero.  How many times have the Pats swept the jests?  Answer, 4.  I think I like the Pats odds.
    Posted by pezz4pats

That is worthless history pezz.  Most of the players that played in those games from 2000 are no longer with the Jets or the pats.  We can look at the past couple of years if you like.  we can look at Rex's record if you like.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

The trolls make the discussion interesting.  Gotta have the other fan's perspective, or we are all just pullin our johnsons.  However, try to make an argument, or a point even. For instance... it is easy to see that both teams will have entirely different game plans in this contest.  Obviously Moss is no longer a factor, and New England has an entirely different offensive philosophy.  The Jets defense still impresses as much today, as in week 2.  However, the Patriots defense is much more opportunistic today, despite allowing more yards, and points, than any Pats fan is comfortable with. The bottom line is that the Jets rarely turn the ball over, so New England will have to contain their running game, and put a spy on Sanchez, to stop him from scrambling on 3rd downs.  The Pats will have to score on at least 60% of their possessions, which is likely.  The reason Ryan is so impressed with our mini-RB, Woodhead, is because his defense couldn't stop him in practice.  He may be the Pat's x-factor. Pats 31 Jets 20
    Posted by jmmyslinski

This is what will make this game one of the great regular season games of the year.  How will BB counter.  What will the Jets defense do to stop the amazing woodhead from getting out on screens.  Very good post and I anticipate the longest workweek ever.  On that note, I have a ton of work.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : I think it will be a good test for the Jets.  The pats are one of the best teams in the league with one of the best QB and Coach in the league.  I never said that I wouldnt want to have won 3 championships over the past decade(more than a decade now).  Not worried about the game, looking forward to it.  What is the worst than can happen, the Jets lose.  we are still looking good at 9-3 and we realize we have to take it to another level next time we see you.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Here is the worst, and I know you have me on ignore. I just like slapping you so everyone sees it:

1. Jets lose to NE.
    2. Jets lose to Chicago.
    3. Jets to lose to Pitt after Baltimore beats Pitt.

All of these losses are possible and likely since they are road games against good defensive teams, most notably Pitt and Chicago.
    One of the wild cards is assumed to come out of the AFC East.

But, what if it doesn't?

What if Baltimore or Pitt get one of them and SD or KC gets the other?

Baltimore owns the tiebreak on you and Pitt might as well.

That leaves it up to SD or KC to fold, that is unless of course you expect Sanchez to win all 3 of these tough road games.

See, you are so deluded buying into what you have in Jersey, you think it's a foregone conclusion NY is a lock.

This is where the pressure rises for Sanchez.  He's now expected to deliver the goods against better competition in hostile environments.

Good luck. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I love ignoring this twit!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Did someone tell wedat that he was amusing or intelligent? Somehow he's gotten the idea that his constant stream of stupid posts are anything but  the internet version of dogshit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : That is worthless history pezz.  Most of the players that played in those games from 2000 are no longer with the Jets or the pats.  We can look at the past couple of years if you like.  we can look at Rex's record if you like.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

That's including Rex's record against the Pats.  The answer is still zero!

Sections
Shortcuts