Reality Check

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Reality Check

Sorry if I cut a little deep on that one killa.  Its pats week and McSpygate has only reopened the wound.  That and Suggs called you guys a bunch of cheating chearleaders lol.  That was pretty funny that he knew all the names from the movie and stuff..  

Pezz, not only were they taping from the wrong spot, they were taping the opposing sidelines, not the game.  That is a bigger problem.  Did you really not know that or are you blinded from the koolaid?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And Kyle Wilson is going to cover, whom, Branch or Hernandez? lol

Good luck, with that approach, dummy!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check:
    Sorry if I cut a little deep on that one killa.  Its pats week and McSpygate has only reopened the wound.  That and Suggs called you guys a bunch of cheating chearleaders lol.  That was pretty funny that he knew all the names from the movie and stuff..   Pezz, not only were they taping from the wrong spot, they were taping the opposing sidelines, not the game.  That is a bigger problem.  Did you really not know that or are you blinded from the koolaid?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Wow, are you daft?  Taping the other teams sidelines is LEGAL.  The other team should actually be providing a spot to do just that.  How long have you been on this board.  You should have learned that much by now.  You are making yourself look more silly than anyone on this board could ever do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

geez phatrez, why do you have to quote Rusty....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

No way taping the opposing sideline is legal.  That would be taping signals and coaches.  Not legal.  I need a ruling on this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Sorry if I cut a little deep on that one killa.  Its pats week and McSpygate has only reopened the wound.  That and Suggs called you guys a bunch of cheating chearleaders lol.  That was pretty funny that he knew all the names from the movie and stuff..   Pezz, not only were they taping from the wrong spot, they were taping the opposing sidelines, not the game.  That is a bigger problem.  Did you really not know that or are you blinded from the koolaid?

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You need to read this. From a NY paper no less

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/12/12/2007-12-12_spy_for_a_spy_jets_started_video_battle-1.html

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : Wow, are you daft?  Taping the other teams sidelines is LEGAL.  The other team should actually be providing a spot to do just that.  How long have you been on this board.  You should have learned that much by now.  You are making yourself look more silly than anyone on this board could ever do.
    Posted by pezz4pats

daft huh?  You look uhh, daft, yeah...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/14/sports/football/14patriots.html

N.F.L. policy prohibits videotaping opposing coaches giving signals. Last year, the N.F.L.’s executive vice president of football operations, Ray Anderson, sent a memo to teams reminding them of the rule. The memo is believed to have been generated in part by suspicions that the Patriots had videotaped coaches at several games last season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

geez phatrez, why do you have to quote Rusty....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Not quoting anyone...Just stating facts.  You should try it some time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check :   You need to read this. From a NY paper no less
    Posted by ohyes

Read what?  I am out, old lady is waiting on me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Reality Check:
    lots of smack being talked on this forum for a team the Jets already beat once this year. I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year. And in the same breadth, talk about how you are a different team than you were in week 2.  Are you really that different?  Experience for young players matter that much?  Then you will agree that the Sanchize has really improved as well.  But to read your posts on Sanchize you would think he is the QB for the Bills.  Pick a side, you cant have both. As far as disrespecting the pats, I think you will read whatever you want into Rex's quotes. If he says that we will win, you take it as a slap to the entire Foxborough area.  Not that I think he cares one bit about what others outside of his locker room think but he is coming to foxborough and bringing some punishment for your team. On another note, I was shocked at the beating TB took last week.  He was flattened more than a few times.  So, I think the Jets can win this game.  In short, get your "OMG THE REFS ARE PAID" and "THE JETS WON THEIR 2nd SB OF THE SEASON" posts ready.  I'll be back to serve your Tuesday feast as usual.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Doofus...  the problem is YOU ARE ON A PATS SITE.  STOP COMING HERE.  GO TO A JET SITE, WHERE THEY LIKE THE JETS.  WE ARE FINE, YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE.  
    Seriously, you expect us to be fair and respect you?  Don't be a turd.  Your team is the loudest, most self congratulatory mess ever.  We don't like them.  Well, duh. Go somewhere else and be with Jet fans.  The weather is still fair enough for there to be some.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

What Leon really means is that his mom is calling him to go out and dumpster dive for dinner. Of course coming up with dumbazz excuses to run away when he gets spanked is his MO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

lots of smack being talked on this forum for a team the Jets already beat once this year. I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year. And in the same breadth, talk about how you are a different team than you were in week 2.  Are you really 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You lost any opportunity to make a valid argument right here.  It is "in the same breath"  NOT "in the same breadth"  Breadth would be a DIMENSION and not appropriate here at all.  If you don't KNOW the words, don't USE the words.  The idea that a Jet fan would say that we talk smack HERE just cracks me up.  You have absolutely no leg to stand on, your team IS MADE OF SMACK TALKERS, top to bottom.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Reality Check : You lost any opportunity to make a valid argument right here.  It is "in the same breath"  NOT "in the same breadth"  Breadth would be a DIMENSION and not appropriate here at all.  If you don't KNOW the words, don't USE the words.  The idea that a Jet fan would say that we talk smack HERE just cracks me up.  You have absolutely no leg to stand on, your team IS MADE OF SMACK TALKERS, top to bottom.  
    Posted by Davedsone

You're talking to a person who once claimed he witnessed a racial incident in the 'Cast A Flag On' across from Fenway. Leon's stupidity is legendary

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No way taping the opposing sideline is legal.  That would be taping signals and coaches.  Not legal.  I need a ruling on this one.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Sorry but taping the "sidelines" is not illegal.  Is taping the cheerleaders illegal?  Is taping Mangini picking his nose illegal?  How bout taping the players and coaches that were waving at the camera.  Is that illegal?  How about taping any play that happens between the 40's.  Is that illegal because they might accidentally capture the side lines?
    Coaches hide their faces for a reason and it's not because they are ugly or camera shy.
    Was what ever the Jest were taping illegal?  Can't have it both ways.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : Read what?  I am out, old lady is waiting on me.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/12/12/2007-12-12_spy_for_a_spy_jets_started_video_battle-1.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Reality Check : Doofus...  the problem is YOU ARE ON A PATS SITE.  STOP COMING HERE.  GO TO A JET SITE, WHERE THEY LIKE THE JETS.  WE ARE FINE, YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE.   Seriously, you expect us to be fair and respect you?  Don't be a turd.  Your team is the loudest, most self congratulatory mess ever.  We don't like them.  Well, duh. Go somewhere else and be with Jet fans.  The weather is still fair enough for there to be some.  
    Posted by Davedsone

so now you are the grammar police?  you can do better than that.  tell me that taping opposing sidelines are within the rules.  Yeah, we are probably the loudest and have put a target on our chests.  Got the detroit lines fired up to play us.  We survived.  Lets see what happens when we roll into Foxborough, HOME OF THE PATS lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Reality Check : You lost any opportunity to make a valid argument right here.  It is "in the same breath"  NOT "in the same breadth"  Breadth would be a DIMENSION and not appropriate here at all.  If you don't KNOW the words, don't USE the words.  The idea that a Jet fan would say that we talk smack HERE just cracks me up.  You have absolutely no leg to stand on, your team IS MADE OF SMACK TALKERS, top to bottom.  
    Posted by Davedsone

If smack talkers win games I will take them.  You have a chance with your cheating hooded head coach and your rah rah QB. He will need to fire up his team to hang with us.  I see TB screaming on the sidelines a lot these days, I guess your team needs that.  My team needs to let other teams know that we aint to be messed with.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This thread.....

Go to fullsize image

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : Sorry but taping the "sidelines" is not illegal.  Is taping the cheerleaders illegal?  Is taping Mangini picking his nose illegal?  How bout taping the players and coaches that were waving at the camera.  Is that illegal?  How about taping any play that happens between the 40's.  Is that illegal because they might accidentally capture the side lines? Coaches hide their faces for a reason and it's not because they are ugly or camera shy. Was what ever the Jest were taping illegal?  Can't have it both ways.
    Posted by pezz4pats

wow, you are still going to argue this.  you have made yourself look silly enough.  I posted the article, it is in black and white.  you cannot tape the oppositions sideline. Dont you think that your fellow pats fans would come to your aide to call me "daft"?  Come on man, instead they are looking at my spelling lol.  You just look silly with this post. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check : wow, you are still going to argue this.  you have made yourself look silly enough.  I posted the article, it is in black and white.  you cannot tape the oppositions sideline. Dont you think that your fellow pats fans would come to your aide to call me "daft"?  Come on man, instead they are looking at my spelling lol.  You just look silly with this post. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Again dufuss, taping is perfectly legal from an approved area.  There are no tape police to see what teams are taping from their perfectly legal designated area.  The Jets taped the Pats and the Pats taped the Jets.  If you don't get that you are either naive or skewed. 
     Page 105 of the manual says; No video recording devices of any kind  are permitted to be in use in the coach's booth, on the field or in the locker room during the game...." All video shooting locations must be inclosed on all sides with a roof over head."  Yes, They taped from the wrong location, but the latter would cause a reasonable person to see that taping is allowed. The statement does Not exclude sidelines or any other view. The statement from your NY rag is inaccurate (imagine that).  The rule states you can't tape from the sideline, it does not prohibit you from taping a side-line.   If it's conflicting, then that's the NFL's fault.  Why don't they just prohibit taping all together?
    Maybe it's because fans of loosing teams such as yours wouldn't have any one else to blame other than their own inadequacies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

This should be a great game. I live to see matchups like this one.

This is not the same offense the Jets faced at home so it'll be interesting to see how the Jets handle them. The best D (Jets/Bears) facing the best O.

Lets just wait and see what happens and enjoy it. 

lots of smack being talked on this forum for a team the Jets already beat once this year. I think its laughable how most of the people on this forum crow about the patriots historical past and talk about the team's history from 6 years ago, like it makes a difference this year. And in the same breadth, talk about how you are a different team than you were in week 2.  Are you really that different?  Experience for young players matter that much?  Then you will agree that the Sanchize has really improved as well.  But to read your posts on Sanchize you would think he is the QB for the Bills.  Pick a side, you cant have both. As far as disrespecting the pats, I think you will read whatever you want into Rex's quotes. If he says that we will win, you take it as a slap to the entire Foxborough area.  Not that I think he cares one bit about what others outside of his locker room think but he is coming to foxborough and bringing some punishment for your team. On another note, I was shocked at the beating TB took last week.  He was flattened more than a few times.  So, I think the Jets can win this game.  In short, get your "OMG THE REFS ARE PAID" and "THE JETS WON THEIR 2nd SB OF THE SEASON" posts ready.  I'll be back to serve your Tuesday feast as usual.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Sections
Shortcuts