Reality Check

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Re: Reality Check

In Response to Re: Reality Check:
    [QUOTE]ooops, I thought you guys were champs in the late 90s, and 2002.  Phatrex is more of the Jets stats guy on this board. Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I never said that I wouldnt want to have won 3 championships over the past decade(more than a decade now). 

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Wederrwhodoneweredatwtfwhoamileonrex,

I thought a New Yorker would remember the chronology of 2001-2002 post season sports. The incredible baseball post season, the naming of the dead at the superbowl half time, guess it didn't make much of an impression.

Ok, say something about spygate now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check : so now you are the grammar police?  you can do better than that.  tell me that taping opposing sidelines are within the rules.  Yeah, we are probably the loudest and have put a target on our chests.  Got the detroit lines fired up to play us.  We survived.  Lets see what happens when we roll into Foxborough, HOME OF THE PATS lol.

Grammar police, no.  BUT since you are dumber than a tree stump (there is some bad grammar for you if that makes you feel better) I think your opinion is useless, and so are you.  I don't give a damn about taping, rules, you, the Jests, or anything you have to say.  You won the first one.  Didn't help you last year, did it?  Win the game BEFORE you talk crap.  Name the last time your team took both games?  2000.  We have done it 4 times since then.  2003, 2004, 2005, 2007.   So... Shut Up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check : If smack talkers win games I will take them.  You have a chance with your cheating hooded head coach and your rah rah QB. He will need to fire up his team to hang with us.  I see TB screaming on the sidelines a lot these days, I guess your team needs that.  My team needs to let other teams know that we aint to be messed with.

Oh, sure.  Teams like the Lions, Browns, Texans.  You are some dangerous mofos.  Yep.  Wicked nervous about you guys.  You sure showed those Bengals, also.  Uh huh.  Enjoy your last week of having something to talk about.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon my little bugboy how do you ever expect to get out of elementary school when you spend every waking hour here instead of studying?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

good morning fanboy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Poor Leon just can't seem to keep himself from coming here or answering people he claims to have put on ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Imagine needing the ignore button?  "Please Mr. Computer function!  Save me from people's comments on a messageboard!  I am Leon, the bestest Jets fan!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Despite being raised not to laugh at the mentally disadvantaged I can't help it when Leon's involved. Starts a thread with the word reality in it then runs from the reality that the Jets haven't played a + .500 team since the Pats. If his Jets win Monday then he'll have something to brag about until they get kicked out of the playoffs. After that he'll have the whole off season to brag about beating us twice as the jets' big accomplishment of the season. One must grab hold of these little things when ones last SB appearance preceded the 1st moon landing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Leon is now aligned with "NH Steve". lol

And NYers wonder why no one likes them?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

How cute, where is my 3rd fanboy, Harley.  Dont you have some names to call me over the interwebs?  Come on boy, I want to see 3 of you on ignore in a row.  Pool your 3 heads together and get it done in the name of FANBOYS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is hilarious.  I will say the trolls get quieter by the week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Fanboys appears to be Leon's new word of the week. Only a complete moron would think that he could come to a team's discussion board and not find fans of that team. Leon likes to pretend he's an adult but fanboy is a term used by teenage cellar dwelling gamers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's comical to watch fans from other teams come on here and that get angry and exposed because they spend more time mouthing off that saying anything of substance.

Phatty, Leon, NH Steve and the the NY trolls have some serious issues. I'd love to know if they visit other messageboard as well.   This is probably what they do all day.

Go to other team's boards and troll for their only entertainment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon posts on the Sox board all the time. On the Celts board he's been everything BUT a Knicks fan. Mostly he claims to be a Lakers fan. Just shows what a loser he is that he has to go west 2500 miles to find something he thinks will irk Boston sports fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I don't question that for one second. He's jealous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]How cute, where is my 3rd fanboy, Harley.  Dont you have some names to call me over the interwebs?  Come on boy, I want to see 3 of you on ignore in a row.  Pool your 3 heads together and get it done in the name of FANBOYS!!!!

peon... you dont ignore.... you live for this...

just came back from espn.... the hope is very high for the slep fans...as well as the players ....revis has predicted a win...

tuesday is going to be a very bright day on this board... see you then peon...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Lots of ignorant i mean ignored posts by 2 of my fanboys, I am sure they are constructive as usual. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Bulletin board material adding up in Pats locker room.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

I enjoy a good laugh.  That, plus there are some on this forum that I enjoy reading from a fellow football fans point of view.  If I call out a some posters that contradict themselves, I am the bad guy because I am the Jets fan.  I can live with that.

Imagine anyone being this much of a complete loser?  Nice life.