Really cool video: Belichick working with Eric Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Really cool video: Belichick working with Eric Moore

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Saturday-report-from-practice/817616f6-f2a3-470f-ac39-5ceef8554e2a

Go to the 0:50 mark. I thought it was pretty cool seeing Bill so into working with Eric Moore specifically. You can tell at one point, Moore was a little reluctant to bull rush and flip his head coach haha.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Really cool video: Belichick working with Eric Moore

Interesting look at the HC taking time to illustrate the initial punch technique for the edification of Eric Moore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

I love this sh*t!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

If he's taking the time to tweak Moore's technique...He must think Moore is a difference maker...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

In an unrelated note...

General concensus:
    Though she's no Kristina Akra  /> Is Lyndsey Petruli at least do-able ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Petruny is better than Akra in every way imaginable. Akra is now down hear (Atlanta) on some SEC football show so I still see her from time to time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great video, thanks for posting.  The BB part was awesome to see him working with Moore like that, very cool.  Except the part where BB missed the bag, lol!

Ellis and Brady walking together... cool stuff!  Would have loved to hear what they were talking about.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Holy cr#p...Honestly, I don't care where you line them up, The point is even just by listening to these front 7 NE defenders: "Hand on the dirt & go," "Straight at the QB, kill him then kill the runningback, or whoever's in the way."  These guys are gonna be let loose.  And I don't care HOW ya line them up, the simple fact is: Vince Wilfork (6'2 325lb DT/NT), Albert Haynesworth (6'6 335lb DT/DE), Shaun Ellis (6'5 295lbs DT/DE), Mark Anderson (6'4 260lb DE), Andre Carter (6'4 255lb LB/DE), Next to guys we already KNOW like to bang=Brandon Spikes (6'2 250lb MLB); Also Great Camp reports from Gerrard Warren (6'4 325 DT/DE) just dominating, as well as Rob Ninkovich (6'2 255lb OLB), let alone some crazy nice reports from some we'd overlooked last year, due to their quick IR (Kade Weston's 6'5 315lb addition)...Nink & Warren, Guys that were just pretty d#mn solid, on a NE sub-par other Defensive Front 7  grouping last season.  Emergences of Dane Fletcher (6'2 244lb MLB/OLB) & Eric Moore (6'4 268lb DE/OLB) Good Camp reports from Daryl Richard (6'4 295lbs) <or was it Myron Pryor...sheez!> Lol...Jerod Mayo <not mentioning Gary Guyton (6'3 245lb) w/ his decent 3rd and long pass D, nickel MLB/OLB work> Mayo now ain't gonna have to sift anywhere NEAR the O-Line blocking mess, he had to deal with, even in His BEST year (finally with Spikes last season) en route to his clean angle to the ball-carrier... 

My apologies, to the 6 or more other Front 7 guys...I don't have enough time.  Jesus, these guys & in the way that it certainly LOOKS like BB's gonna tear things up with them...They're just gonna end up killing someone on Offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Really cool video: Belichick working with Eric Moore:
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Saturday-report-from-practice/817616f6-f2a3-470f-ac39-5ceef8554e2a Go to the 0:50 mark. I thought it was pretty cool seeing Bill so into working with Eric Moore specifically. You can tell at one point, Moore was a little reluctant to bull rush and flip his head coach haha.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Thanks very much AP. That is fantastic footage. He is showing him how to "push". Moore's first push was kind of sloppy ... but Bill is showing how to make it one smooth movement as he comes out of his stance, how to get his  hands under the pads, and how to do it with greater force. This clip is simply awesome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Awesome video man, thanks! I think he's trying to show Moore how to grab Lyndsey Petruny and bring his hips in towards her cuz he had a date with her that night. At one point it looked like BB was trying to h u m p the pad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: Really cool video: Belichick working with Eric Moore:
    Great video, thanks for posting.  The BB part was awesome to see him working with Moore like that, very cool.  Except the part where BB missed the bag, lol! Ellis and Brady walking together... cool stuff!  Would have loved to hear what they were talking about.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LMAO...i saw the whiff too.  "Moore, do as I say - not as I do"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

That's the thing about BB. He'll work with guys like Silvestri even if they're a long shot to make the roster. I remember a few years ago I saw BB working with Brock Williams (the guy from ND who never did anything...was that his name?) for about 5 minutes about technique. He really loves to teach. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

That is awesome--thanks for posting.  BB's whiff on the pad is pretty awesome too :)

Sections
Shortcuts