REALLY looking forward to victory over Indy because...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

REALLY looking forward to victory over Indy because...

#1...  I get hyped up before every game so by week 11 I basically can't sit still.

#2...  Want to see a beatdown performed by the patriots defense bouncing back from last week .

#3...  Talib gets his chance to be a new England patriot.  Want to see some good plays and some camaraderie and hand slaps with mcc, Wilson, and dennard. ( and the magnificent  7).

#4...  Indy is badly in need of a correction game and there is no better time than tomorrow.

#5...  Tankgate.

#6...  I hate the blue and white uniforms and dome teams.

#7...  Darius butler , Sergio brown, and Adam v.

other than that, just another game.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: REALLY looking forward to victory over Indy because...

hahahaha tankgate?! I love it!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jac1421. Show jac1421's posts

Tankgate.   Are you listening to yourselves? Hilarious...you guys are ridiculous.  The Colts had an awful year, cleaned house, and now have a bright future.  Get over it.  You sound like a bunch of whiney babies.  The notion that a professional football team would tank a season is absolutely ridiculous. Look at how many of those guys on that team are now unemployed.  They lost their jobs because Irsay decided to clean house.  The fact that they were so bad just illustrates what you pats fans have been saying for years:  that the Colts weren't a good team without Peyton.  Well, he goes down and, add in bunch more key injuries, and you have a 2-14 season.   The Colts were just lucky that a talent like Luck was available.

The pats should win this game today.  Just the fact that the Colts have a shot at the playoffs is amazing.  Most people said they would win 1 or 2 games this year.  It's not just Luck who is playing well.  Most of their skill positions are rookies!

You pats fans are just hating it because, deep down, you realize that you're going to have to watch another great QB in Indy for the next 15 years.  Deal with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I thought you would be looking forward to an Indy win to support your theory.  If they can't be a down pats team, then it doesn't help your position.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jac1421. Show jac1421's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought you would be looking forward to an Indy win to support your theory.  If they can't be a down pats team, then it doesn't help your position.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just being realistic.  My position is just that this is a rebuilding team that is way ahead of schedule.  They don't have a ton of talent this year but are still winning games...more than anyone thought they would win.  I think the Colts have a strong chance to win the division next year.  That's a crazy turn-around for a team.  I don't think this is a "down" pats team. I just think it's crazy that the Colts actually have a chance to 1) beat the pats and 2) make the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The rivalry hasn't been the same since Manning has been gone from the helm. 

Maybe Luck will rekindle the rivalry. we will see.

I think the rivalry against the Steelers, Jets, or Ravens is higher now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to jac1421's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm just being realistic.  My position is just that this is a rebuilding team that is way ahead of schedule.  They don't have a ton of talent this year but are still winning games...more than anyone thought they would win.  I think the Colts have a strong chance to win the division next year.  That's a crazy turn-around for a team.  I don't think this is a "down" pats team. I just think it's crazy that the Colts actually have a chance to 1) beat the pats and 2) make the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

The colts have benefitted from a schedule against very down teams, a lot Luck (andrew that is) and some of that other luck.  I was out of town for the GB game.  That win is indescribable.  Their last minute loss to the Jags at home (giving the Jags their only win) is likely more indicative than the GB win. 

I'll agree though, they appear to be ahead of schedule.  If they happen to make the playoffs and finish second in the division, their schedule next year will get significantly more difficult.  Next year may be a real indicator.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

1.  Neither Polian nor Dungy are parts of the team, but if that is the impetus that puts air under mr. bojangles, so be it. 

2.  Funny that someone would comment on pants as a reason not to like a team. Rusty Liberace.  LOL.

3. For someone who complains about others' IQ's so frequently to now complain about someone whose known to be very smat shows just how unstable you are. 

4.  I am right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

tankgate...spygate...whatever

[/QUOTE]

Right there! That is why most people on here dont like you. You are here on false pretenses.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

The forum was pretty nice and quiet minus all the obvious, annoying individuals who have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Patriots. Won't name names because every Pats fan on this forum knows who I'm talking about. Should the Pats lose, then all the wolves return and one guy (you know who you are) drops the phony "nice guy" act that the former coach of his team puts on display at all times. Man I thought the rivalry was over. Guess I was wrong.

Every other reason I have is pretty much standard. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I just don't like them (Colts).  

Does that make me a bad person?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Well said Harley...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well said Harley...

[/QUOTE]

thank you... just pointing out a simple truth

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

REALLY  happy after predicted beat down because.... 

#1.  Jints fan can't keep his yap shut during bye week.

#2.... guys from our team played their tails off ( except Gregory)... 

#3...  Is Gregory cut yet... ?

#4.... does BB know Gregory was a jet fan growing up?

#5...  TANKGATE.

#6...  HATE dome teams.

#7...  Etc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well said Harley...

[/QUOTE]

thank you... just pointing out a simple truth

[/QUOTE]

and u are nothing if not simple

[/QUOTE]

is this the reason you are so infatuated with me

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

tankgate...spygate...whatever

[/QUOTE]

Right there! That is why most people on here dont like you. You are here on false pretenses.

[/QUOTE]

wrong again as usual...I am repsonding to what I feel is a ridiculous, arrogant and pot calling the kettle black bit of bs from coolade

people in glass houses you know?

[/QUOTE]

No idiot, you are wrong. You come on here and give this bull crap rant, "I am not a troll, I just want to talk football" which would be fine, if that were your real purpose. I can deal with you arguing x's and o's. I could even stand for you defending your giants. But when you are on a PATRIOTS board, insulting our team, that makes you an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts