Really Mangini?!? Really?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Really Mangini?!? Really?!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/07/mangini_wants_t.html

So, Mangini wants to bury the hatchet with BB?  I say NO WAY!  He's a dirty snake, who ratted out his old boss and caused a big media hoopla!  No handshake for you a$$hat!!

What's everyone else's take on this??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Really Mangini?!? Really?!

He made his bed.

Let him sleep in it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'm not a big fan of the ?!?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfans. Show patsfans's posts

I don't see how that's going to be possible - at least not easily.  I think Belichick's a guy who holds a grudge (ie: Tom Jackson), and considering the $$ that Mangini personally cost him for the fine Belichick paid from "spygate", not to mention New England's 1st round pick - Call me crazy but I think it's going to take more than "I'm sorry" to fix that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Really Mangini?!? Really?!:
    I'm not a big fan of the ?!?!?!
    Posted by Tcal2

Classic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Let's remember this, without Ratgini making a big deal out of nothing the Pats wouldn't have developed the us against the world mentality. They might not have gone undefeated, broken all those records, been a pick away from immortality. 

Don't like to hold grudges, but I wouldn't appreciate it if Belichick hired Mangini after he gets sacked in Cleveland. Bury the hatchet, but keep a gun ready for the next time he betrays you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfans. Show patsfans's posts

Let's remember this, without Ratgini making a big deal out of nothing the Pats wouldn't have developed the us against the world mentality. They might not have gone undefeated, broken all those records, been a pick away from immortality.

I think that's a valid point, because obviously the attitude changed after that happened - and Belichick had no issue "running it up" on some of the guys who gave their $.02 on the subject against them.

[QUOTE]Don't like to hold grudges, but I wouldn't appreciate it if Belichick hired Mangini after he gets sacked in Cleveland. Bury the hatchet, but keep a gun ready for the next time he betrays you. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Not a chance - I don't see that ever happening Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

If he wants to make good, he should confess to the Jets doing the same exact thing the Patriots were punished for. Then do a tell all on why Goodell blew off punishing the Jets for the same infractions. Of course Goodell would probably make up some new rule to punish Mangina, but then he does deserve what he gets, along with Goodell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Tcal.....that picture of Fredo about to get whacked is just too damn funny.

Kudos to you sir!!

And screw Mangini. It's not just that the ratted out BB for doing something that he was also caught doing the year before, and that he knew was also being done by other teams for years; it's also about how he left NE and how he tried to raid the organization before he'd even officially terminated his employment with the team.

That was reckless and classless, and that's how the "rift" began to develop between he and BB in the first place.

Of course, to hear the Belichick-hating media tell it, "Darth Hoodie" was to blame for all of the friction between them, and Mangini was innocent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Mangini is nothing more than a poison! Obviously he is not liked around the league and has shown he isnt even a pimple on BB's Azzz! (Meaning none of Bills skills rubbed off on him) Im not saying Bill has pimples on his butt, but if he did Mangini still wouldnt be one of them.  THe NFL league will be through with him, the only hope he has is an assistant coach in the college leagues. If no one hires him, within two years you will see him come out with a TELL ALL BOOK DEAL spreading horse sheet about the entire NFL. Remeber you heard it here from me first, Mangini will have a book out in 2 years...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Tcal.....that picture of Fredo about to get whacked is just too damn funny. Kudos to you sir!! And screw Mangini. It's not just that the ratted out BB for doing something that he was also caught doing the year before, and that he knew was also being done by other teams for years; it's also about how he left NE and how he tried to raid the organization before he'd even officially terminated his employment with the team. That was reckless and classless, and that's how the "rift" began to develop between he and BB in the first place. Of course, to hear the Belichick-hating media tell it, "Darth Hoodie" was to blame for all of the friction between them, and Mangini was innocent.
    Posted by hardright

Nice pickup Muz + hardright, I was wondering if someone was going to get it.  Fredo being Mangini of course.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

The guy stood up on the team plane after Super Bowl XXXIX and yelled, "WHO'S COMING WITH ME?"

Utterly classless.

You'll notice that Josh McDaniels didn't try to poach any of the Patriots assistants on his way out the door out of respect for Belichick.

Sections
Shortcuts