Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday

Not that this is that big of a deal, but I thought you guys might like this story...

I was at Gillette Stadium this morning for a work thing, and Jonathan Kraft Spoke.

Tuesday is the players day off but Brady was there as usual plotting with Belichick. (He refered to Brady as a 'Beast" and belichick as a "genius: about 100 times)

Anyway, at about 9pm Tuesday night he was on his way out and passed Brady in the players dining room. Brady had a huge smile on his face so he asked his what he was smiling about. Brady said: "I can't wait to play this game Sunday, I have never been so excited about a game plan." Jonathan Kraft said in all the years he's known Brady he has never heard him talk about a game like that.

He talked about a lot of interesting things, Josh McDaniels and why the Patriots are so good year after year, it was great!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday

That's awesome!  My father had a similar work thing where Belichick spoke.  Very inspirational and just an outstanding leader.  I'm with Tom, can't wait until Sunday night!!!  Only downside is the 3 hours of Collinsworth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

nice...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday:
    Not that this is that big of a deal, but I thought you guys might like this story... I was at Gillette Stadium this morning for a work thing, and Jonathan Kraft Spoke. Tuesday is the players day off but Brady was there as usual plotting with Belichick. (He refered to Brady as a 'Beast" and belichick as a "genius: about 100 times) Anyway, at about 9pm Tuesday night he was on his way out and passed Brady in the players dining room. Brady had a huge smile on his face so he asked his what he was smiling about. Brady said: "I can't wait to play this game Sunday, I have never been so excited about a game plan." Jonathan Kraft said in all the years he's known Brady he has never heard him talk about a game like that. He talked about a lot of interesting things, Josh McDaniels and why the Patriots are so good year after year, it was great!
    Posted by KellieMB

We needed a reason to be pumped?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I just lost my lunch.  Does anyone have Bill Polian's number?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

He said that Belichick was not just a football genius but a genius all around. He said the only coach he's ever met that he could see having the same kind of career as Belichick is...Josh McDaniels.

He talked about the salary cap and said Belichick is one of the ONLY coaches in the NFL that can take his personal feelings about a player out of the equation and make decisions that will equal wins. IE the Richard Seymour trade, Lawyer Milloy etc...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday:
    In Response to Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday : We needed a reason to be pumped?
    Posted by gmbill

HAHA! Sorry! Of course not!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I just lost my lunch.  Does anyone have Bill Polian's number?
    Posted by underdogg

From what I heard, all the NFL refferees do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'm going to be hyped up all day Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday:
    Not that this is that big of a deal, but I thought you guys might like this story... I was at Gillette Stadium this morning for a work thing, and Jonathan Kraft Spoke. Tuesday is the players day off but Brady was there as usual plotting with Belichick. (He refered to Brady as a 'Beast" and belichick as a "genius: about 100 times) Anyway, at about 9pm Tuesday night he was on his way out and passed Brady in the players dining room. Brady had a huge smile on his face so he asked his what he was smiling about. Brady said: "I can't wait to play this game Sunday, I have never been so excited about a game plan." Jonathan Kraft said in all the years he's known Brady he has never heard him talk about a game like that. He talked about a lot of interesting things, Josh McDaniels and why the Patriots are so good year after year, it was great!
    Posted by KellieMB

So as I'm reading this thread, I hear someone named "Kellie" call into Felger and Mazz with this story......I got the thread in stereo....nice......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday : So as I'm reading this thread, I hear someone named "Kellie" call into Felger and Mazz with the story....craziness........
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

The people I work with made me!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday : The people I work with made me!!
    Posted by KellieMB

Ha, nice!  Go Pats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I feel so much better now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday : From what I heard, all the NFL refferees do.
    Posted by gmbill

Nice post

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

This is called getting the research done, fellas.  Learn something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Bill Polian will never allow Pats to blow out Colts in Indy.  He already has it covered with the Commish and Refs.  He is a very corrupt GM.  Worst since Don Shula.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That's awesome!  My father had a similar work thing where Belichick spoke.  Very inspirational and just an outstanding leader.  I'm with Tom, can't wait until Sunday night!!!  Only downside is the 3 hours of Collinsworth.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

After suffering through nearly three hours of the talking rock, Dan Dierdorf, last Sunday, Collinsworth should be a walk in the park, his man-love for Peyton Manning notwithstanding.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Kolber bought Collinsworth some chapstick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

A motivational speaker use hyperbole at a business conference?  Never. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Reason to be PUMPED about Sunday : After suffering through nearly three hours of the talking rock, Dan Dierdorf, last Sunday, Collinsworth should be a walk in the park, his man-love for Peyton Manning notwithstanding.
    Posted by prairiemike

Luckily I was at the Razor for the Miami game so I didn't have to listen to Dierdorf!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

this one time at band camp.

Sections
Shortcuts