Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

I am a NE fan because I believe in the way the Pats run the team: Team first. And everyman is responsible to do their job. 

I have nothing against Manning/Broncos nor Pete Carroll/Seahawks. Both are good teams. Both deserve to be there. I apply the Pats philosophy to my life: No matter what happens in any game my job is to control my life, my happiness. That is my job. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

NOT ONE COMMENT ON THE FOOD TOSSING ISSUE ???

I know that all fans can't be judged by a few as all teams have some crazies but I found it egregious that as Bowman was carted off the field with an injury( he in fact recovered the fumble at the one yard line and all the announcers agreed but fumble was awarded to Seattle) that some fans(see video in my first post) tossed food at him. Now I don't know if God watched the play but justice was served as 49ers recovered a fumble on next play. I'm a Pats fan and don't like Manning and the Broncos but I want the Seattle fans to grieve a bit as I didn't read in any Seattle publications that anyone thought tossing food at Bowman was classless. Many fans applaud an opposing player being taken off with an injury but I don't believe Seattle fans did.

I like Brady and feel he is a better QB than Manning and has done wonders all year lacking quality receivers. How you'd like to have "mediocre" Crabtree as per Sherman and Davis and Boldin on the Pats' team? I've said this in other posts that the offensive performance was poor but the real reason Pats lost was Manning could have worn a white dinner jacket& it wouldn't have had a mark on it.  BB needed to call some blitzes even if it burned them as Manning, as is Brady, is deadly with no pressure on him. Making 3rd downs they controlled the clock an extra 10 minutes & with limited time Brady was more pressured to make something happen.