Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voigt. Show voigt's posts

Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan

1. the steelers as an organization already have 6 SB's - 2 of them with Ben as QB and come on, how arrogant will they become if they win a 7th?

2. The 2 steelers wins with Ben as QB are more recent than the Pat's most recent win and if he wins a 3rd he will tie Brady and all 3 will be more recent than any of Brady's wins - how insufferable will the Steeler fans be if that happens. 

3. What claim would the Pats possibly still have that they are THE premier team of the NFL when our big claim to fame is 3 wins in the decade if the freakin Stealers not only tie but have all 3 more recent than the Pats?

GO JETS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan

Sorry but there is no reason to ever root for any team out of NYC. Well maybe in return for Leon/WEDAT jumping off of a bridge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

When I saw the title, I just figured it'd be an empty post.  Go Steelers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan:
    1. the steelers as an organization already have 6 SB's - 2 of them with Ben as QB and come on, how arrogant will they become if they win a 7th? 2. The 2 steelers wins with Ben as QB are more recent than the Pat's most recent win and if he wins a 3rd he will tie Brady and all 3 will be more recent than any of Brady's wins - how  insufferable will the Steeler fans be if that happens.  3. What claim would the Pats possibly still have that they are THE premier team of the NFL when our big claim to fame is 3 wins in the decade if the freakin Stealers not only tie but have all 3 more recent than the Pats? GO JETS
    Posted by voigt

Just because the Steelers win the AFC championship doesn't mean they win the Lombardi. I think Green Bay will have something to say about it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Best thing is for the Steelers to crush the Jets and then the Packers to humiliate the Steelers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

4. There is nothing in football more heartbreaking than losing a superbowl. My sincerest wish for jets fans is heartbreak.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I wouldn't root for the Jets even if you promised me 40 virgins for the day of the game!!!! Mukhallah.... Go Steelers!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

1. the steelers as an organization already have 6 SB's - 2 of them with Ben as QB and come on, how arrogant will they become if they win a 7th? 2. The 2 steelers wins with Ben as QB are more recent than the Pat's most recent win and if he wins a 3rd he will tie Brady and all 3 will be more recent than any of Brady's wins - how  insufferable will the Steeler fans be if that happens.  3. What claim would the Pats possibly still have that they are THE premier team of the NFL when our big claim to fame is 3 wins in the decade if the freakin Stealers not only tie but have all 3 more recent than the Pats? GO JETS
    Posted by voigt

there absolutely are none....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from voigt. Show voigt's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan:
    Do the letters GFYS mean anything to you, go Steelers
    Posted by noneofyourbusiness19

yeah it means your favorite pastime

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOLA. Show JOLA's posts

I will never root for Jets.  I am rooting for Green Bay... GO PACKERS

n Response to Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan:
    Posted by voigt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by voigt

He11 will be frozen over, and I still won't root for the Jets.  If you can, then I have no basis for further conversation with you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan : Just because the Steelers win the AFC championship doesn't mean they win the Lombardi. I think Green Bay will have something to say about it.
    Posted by niz-58

I have a hard time seeing either team beat the Packers. I had a hard time visualizing us beating them had we got there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan : I have a hard time seeing either team beat the Packers. I had a hard time visualizing us beating them had we got there.
    Posted by Evil2010

So Evil better to have lost this past week than losing to Green Bay?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The best possible outcome is this; the jets loose next week and the bears beat the stealers in the SB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

I hope the Jets are leading by 21 entering the 4th quarter and then collapse with the Steelers coming from behind with a victory in the end. Ultimate heart brake. Ultimately I hope GB wins it all this year. Rodgers needs a title.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to root FOR the Jets if your a pats fan : So Evil better to have lost this past week than losing to Green Bay?
    Posted by NEGAME2

Not at all. It's NEVER better to lose to a NYC team ina ny sport. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I didn't expect any of the 4 AFC teams that played last weekend to be able to beat the Packers.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

As a fan who was at the game Sunday and witnessed the melt down first hand I just want to say....kill yourself you trader, seriously take a rope and hang yourself for wanting to root for the Jets.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Can we have him kill Leon/WEDAT first? After all if he's going to cash in why not leave the world a better place by taking out some of the trash first?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

I would rather root for radical Muslim jihadists to win the Afghanistan-bowl than the insufferable Jets win a superbowl...or any game for that matter.  It's truly a pity that their boorish, loudmouthed behavior was rewarded....not that anyone in the NYC metro area noticed.  They are a product of their environment.  Sort of like "Jersey Shore".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I can't.  I live in nyc and it's too much to ask.  Let it be the Steelers vs. GB.  Rooting for the Jets will justify trash talk, cursing, and schoolyard antics as the way to win in the NFL.  Nip it in the bud before the league turns into a colossal circus. The Steelers have more rings than any other organization, and, as much as many of us despise them, they deserve that repsect. Green Bay is peaking so well now, how can you root against a historic team like that.  They are a founding team of pro football.  
    Posted by ipot

Of all the NFL cities I've gone to games in Green Bay far surpasses any when it comes to good treatment by the fans. Judging on the experience of one of my brothers Baltimore has to be the worst followed by Jets fans. It's funny how the IQ in the stands goes up and down in the Meadowlands depending on which team is playing that weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts