Reasons why you are excited for this weekends game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Reasons why you are excited for this weekends game

I'm just glad we are in the play-offs. I've been a fan as long as I remember because I didn't have a choice in my household.  We are true Boston sports family before I can remember them my dad was taking me to games.  I have fun watching even during the Pats worst seasons, I know I am only 30 years old, but I do remember some lean years and the fan explosion this last decade. 

I just wanted to start a post that is non-negative.

What things make you excited about this game or why do you think the Pats can win this weekend.  Maybe even keys to success.

Stay away TROLLS and FAIR weather fans.

Wish that statement would work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Reasons why you are excited for this weekends game

^ Great post^ I really hope we can stop this fumble bug in key places.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

This gets me excited:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-No-hot-streak-for-Flacco-heading-into-playoffs.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I get excited for any football game but even more for the playoffs. 
     I'm looking forward to seeing what the Pats will bring.  I don't believe they showed their real colors against the Texans.   Now with Welker out,  I am curious if the offense will give some looks we haven't seen yet.  And I truly believe we will see the D step up.  Wishfull thinking I know but that's what I love about being a fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm excited because I think the team was weaker in 2006 when we came within an inch of the SB.  Our offense is better this year, but our defense is worse than 06.  Yes, even without Welker we are better than 06.  We have a tought road ahead though.  There are some good teams out there this year.  I don't think you'll see a poor team make it to the SB.

Here's to hoping...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'm excited to see Butler build off his big Pick 6 last week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I am not that excited. I don't hate or respect the Ravens enough to get excited.  We should win and I will get just what I expect or if we lose, I will be pissed.  I am looking forward to San Diego.

I am actually rooting for the Jets, too, so they can beat the Dolts next week and have a home game potential in Foxboro. The Bengals don't look like they have it in them to beat the Dolts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Thanks for starting this post. Its important to keep in mind we're lucky as fans to have a playoff team so consistently.

That said I'm excited about a stable of healthy running backs. I'm excited about having back big Vince and Ty Warren. I think that if enough guys come back healthy for this team to provide consistent pressure on offense and defense that they can play for 60 minutes. I personally believe the guys are dog-tired at the end of games and one of the reasons is that there are always too many important players hurt for this team to sub effectively.

If this team can play well for 60 minutes I'll be happy win or lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm excited at the prospect of hearing about all the myriad ways in which the Ravens will claim to have been screwed when the Pats hand them their @ss in a sack this weekend. There are teams I dislike a lot more than I dislike the Ravens -- teams that annoy me because they actually matter. The Ravens don't, which makes their incessant mouth-running (not to mention their know-nothing fans) even more annoying when it occasionally becomes necessary to spank them like a naughty child.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I'm just happy they are back in the playoffs.  As we all witnessed last year, a playoff appearence is not guarenteed.  With that said, Im looking foward to the match up with Bodden and Springs at CB.  Im also curious to find out if the offense will begin to spread the ball around or just force feed it to Edelman. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm excited to be in the Playoffs again and it's as easy as that for me. Once again it's January and we still get to watch Our team play. Playoff Sundays are just like an extra Holiday. This week I get to root against Ray Ray Lew Lew and hope he doesn't do anything worth dancing over so I don't have to whip any beer cans at my TV. If the ravens are down by 21 and he gets a sack he'll still be doing the dance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The pats are playing football ... what more do you need?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I hope its a nice weekend there at the field ctpatfan!  Have a great time.

If all goes well I should be back in the states the week before the superbowl.

So it would be really great if some how the fist game I get to watch in the states this season the Pats  make it too.

This weeks is onlt the first step in that goal.  I like to think anything is possible. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

52 - 3 is alittle much maybe  27 - 14 ;)

Sections
Shortcuts