Reax fron Denver....John Fox, Peyton Manning to blame. Tim Tebows brother rubs it in!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Reax fron Denver....John Fox, Peyton Manning to blame. Tim Tebows brother rubs it in!

Sorry I know this isn't Pats related but we do take interest in the Peyton Vs Tom debate as the best of this generation ect. There are some very interesting articles here:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports

Especially like this one:

Tim Tebows brother rubbing it in after Broncos™ loss to Ravens

A year and one week ago, Tim Tebows pass to Demaryius Thomas gave the Broncos a playoff victory over Pittsburgh. But the QB was jettisoned in the offseason in favor of Peyton Manning in Denver.

Live and let live until Saturday.

After the Broncos upset loss to the Ravens in Denver, Tebows older brother Peter, a minister in Colorado, sent out this tweet:

Peter Tebow @petertebow     Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?

Then, a few minutes later, Peter Tebow re-tweeted this quote: Thats karma, Elway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Reax fron Denver....John Fox, Peyton Manning to blame. Tim Tebows brother rubs it in!

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Sorry I know this isn't Pats related but we do take interest in the Peyton Vs Tom debate as the best of this generation ect. There are some very interesting articles here:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports

Especially like this one:

Tim Tebow’s brother rubbing it in after Broncos’ loss to Ravens

A year and one week ago, Tim Tebow’s pass to Demaryius Thomas gave the Broncos a playoff victory over Pittsburgh. But the QB was jettisoned in the offseason in favor of Peyton Manning in Denver.

Live and let live… until Saturday.

After the Broncos’ upset loss to the Ravens in Denver, Tebow’s older brother Peter, a minister in Colorado, sent out this tweet:

Peter Tebow @petertebow     Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?

Then, a few minutes later, Peter Tebow re-tweeted this quote: “That’s karma, Elway.”

hey quag, i just said the same thing but a little more elaborated on tfb12's thread. check it out.

elway got what he deserved. hope he never gets a title.

ps, please dont apologize for being a part of teh community and posting anything thats not abusive of other posters.

peace

Sections
Shortcuts