Rebuilding this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Rebuilding this year?

I wonder what the board's thoughts would be on the idea that this season was designed as a rebuilding year - and that what we have seen is no surprise to BB at all?

I am sure you would all agree that this situation would not be announced at the beginning of the year?

What does the board think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Re: Rebuilding this year?

BB knew what would happen. He knew how bad this Defense could be and the scutiny he would be under.

The thing he did not see is that Bill OBrien is football retarded

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Of course that's what this is. Look how many rookies made the team. I'm as disappointed as anyone with this team right now, but considering the turnover of the team, it's still hanging in there.

EVERY other team (except the Colts) has peaks and valleys (6-10 years) when they rebuild. The Pats have enjoyed an almost unparalleled run of success. Anyone calling for BB's head right not just doesn't understand what he's achieved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

of coarse y r we even talkin bout it, trade sey, rookies, inexperienced playas in key roles, srry for mis-spell, im shakin, this is jst crazy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Rebuilding this year?:
    [QUOTE]Of course that's what this is. Look how many rookies made the team. I'm as disappointed as anyone with this team right now, but considering the turnover of the team, it's still hanging in there. EVERY other team (except the Colts) has peaks and valleys (6-10 years) when they rebuild. The Pats have enjoyed an almost unparalleled run of success. Anyone calling for BB's head right not just doesn't understand what he's achieved.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

The only criticism I can see is of the offensive play calling - this team could control the ball 40 minutes a game if it wanted too with the dink/dunk - BB's coordinators are very weak this year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The Seymour trade made it pretty clear, I think. 

I made these observations after the first Jets' game:

Sections
Shortcuts