Receivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Receivers

For all the people that bashed Gaffney. Looks like Neither Galloway or Lewis is much of un upgrade. Hopefully Galloway gets into his playbook, and learns the correct routes to run,and  helps us this year. Lewis looks OK, but Galloway's speed still impressive at his Age.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Receivers

if galloway can make the defenses respect his ability,and speed threat,it could be enough.when we had stallworth he didnt put up big numbers,but drew the extra coverage for his threatening abilities.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey,Mosse and Patriots44 did a TE catch a pass last night? I don't recall any of them doing anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Guys the passing game is going to be better than fine. Galloway and Lewis will get 2 balls thrown there way each game. Faulk will catch 5 out of the backfield a game Baker as well. I like Julian Edelman. Would love to see 4 receivers on the field as our base offense instead of three, with Baker and a running back splitting time as the 5th option. Have Edelman and Welker in the slots with Randy outside, doesn't matter who is on the other side. Could be scary.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Receivers:
    [QUOTE]Hey,Mosse and Patriots44 did a TE catch a pass last night? I don't recall any of them doing anything.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]hey harley,
    not much from the te,s last night that i could see.they looked to be doing more blocking in this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thanks, Mosse thats what I thought as well. To me last night was not a good measure of what the Pats can do. With Welker, Faulk, and Eldeman not playing the Pats didn't have all their weaponry on display. 

Concerns-backup QB and secondary

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]Hey,Mosse and Patriots44 did a TE catch a pass last night? I don't recall any of them doing anything.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

H: You're right...in fact, in the 3rd-and-1 play that resulted in the second TD pass to Moss...I was telling the people watching the game with us that this is where TB would be looking for the tight end....oops, I was wrong...LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

B, Maybe the O was looking to run different stuff this game, last week Baker had 2 TD's this week Moss. So who knows with preseason their just working on stuff.

.....and OH nice call coach....LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] No But I feel good about Baker

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]B, Maybe the O was looking to run different stuff this game, last week Baker had 2 TD's this week Moss. So who knows with preseason their just working on stuff. .....and OH nice call coach....LOL!
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

H: Thanks.......Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If I were coaching the Patriots I'd run them all ragged with double sessions every day.  Not only would they become stupid and forgetful that day but forgetful 2, maybe 3 weeks later.  I wouldn't care, as long as they got it 5 weeks later when the real games begin, and were in great football shape.

Galloway doesn't get it yet.  There's still hope that BB will take his foot off the accelerator, and that Joey can learn the playbook, so Joey can actually know what he's doing on the field.

I saw lots of other busted plays in the last 2 weeks, not just receivers -- 73 yard wide open catches, direct routes to the QB which the QB caused,...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Receivers : hey harley, not much from the te,s last night that i could see.they looked to be doing more blocking in this game.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

It appeared that coaching staff wanted to see Galloway out there a lot. Probably the reason we didnt play Welker. No reason to send the TE's out as receivers better to protect Brady while we work Galloway and Lewis.

Moss, to your earlier point I totally agree Galloway was brought in to stretch the defense and open up things in the middle. We haven't seen that much as we are probably saving it for season and letting Joey work on timing and chemistry with Brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Galloway has imrpved each preseason game so far, he should be doing pretty well by Week 3 or so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonkerbear. Show bonkerbear's posts

I thought the shot of Brady and Moss sitting on the bench reviewing game photos
    of previous plays was pretty awesome. Moss seem to be pointing out how the DBs were reacting to his routes.  That must make opposing teams sick to see that kind of communication going on between those two.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

he

Sections
Shortcuts