Receiving core

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

Receiving core

I know it is early to look ahead to next year, but any chance this team brings back Donte Stallworth next year? He probably will not be back in Cleveland, and would come cheap. Plus, he already knows the offense, and could mentor (along with Moss and Welker) some of the other young receivers (ala Edelman, Stanback, Tate).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Receiving core

I like Stanback.  Everytime he is in the game he is blocking is @ $ $ off...give him a little time with brady and he will be right there.  As a matter of fact when teams start to cover both Moss and Welker he will be hanging around....at least I hope so.  

But he does block really well.  Thats one thing I did notice about him.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I disagree. Stallworth was here when McDaniels was...new offensive coordinator means new terms, new plays, new reads, new routes...new offense.

Aside from that, I don't want any player that made such a boneheaded, selfish, immature decision to drive his $250,000 vehicle drunk. Yes, he handled everything after the fact in the correct manner, but to me, I don't think he deserves the right to play in the NFL. Like Vick, Plaxico and Leonard Little. Obviously the league does not agree with me, but I see no reason to bring him back. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't that impressive while he was here. His limited skills are not worth the media backlash or public outcry...nor is he worth taking a roster spot away from someone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Receiving core:
    [QUOTE]I know it is early to look ahead to next year, but any chance this team brings back Donte Stallworth next year? He probably will not be back in Cleveland, and would come cheap. Plus, he already knows the offense, and could mentor (along with Moss and Welker) some of the other young receivers (ala Edelman, Stanback, Tate).
    Posted by bosox2398[/QUOTE]

NFW!

We want youth and speed not washed up drunks. Well find a 3 and 4 guy but it won't be some beat up has-been.

Sections
Shortcuts