Reche Caldwell Caldwell and Jermain Wiggins may have found a "home"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Reche Caldwell Caldwell and Jermain Wiggins may have found a "home"

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/07/several-former-nfl-players-trying-out-for-ful/

Several Former NFL Players Trying Out For UFL

Multiple former NFL players auditioned for jobs in the United Football League this weekend during a workout in Orlando, Fla.

With former NFL coach Dennis Green overseeing the workout, former Baltimore Ravens first-round pick Travis Taylor and former Arizona Cardinals first-round selection David Boston were a few of the players in attendance, UFL spokeswoman Rachel Gary told us in a telephone interview today.

Besides Taylor, other ex-NFL players on hand included: tight end Jermaine Wiggins, quarterback Quinn Gray, wide receiver Reche Caldwell and running back LaBrandon Toefield and wide receiver/defensive back Bobby Sippio.

The workout was by invitation only with players not trying out for specific teams. There will be another workout in Las Vegas next week.

“Several of the players live in Florida, so this was convenient for them,” Gary said. “We also saw a lot of people flying in to come to this workout. It went very well.”

Gary said that players will be assigned to teams geographically for this year. Next year, the team plans to hold a draft.

“This year is a unique situation,” Gary said. “We’re just getting everything started.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Reche Caldwell Caldwell and Jermain Wiggins may have found a "home"

Any sign of this guy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Any sign of this guy?
    Posted by prairiemike

Classic....I am not sure.... Arena Football is on hiatus.....CFL?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Is He Hate Me John Avery, because, if he is. I am sure I heard he was in the CFL  at some point. Maybe he changed his name  when he had to share the same backfield with Lawrence Phillips (they hate me ). XFL reference, Hilarious Mike.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

He Hate Me was Rod Smart who did play in the CFL and in the NFL with the Charger, Eagles, Panthers, and Raiders.

Sections
Shortcuts