Reconsider what Welker is worth after reading what Amendola is projected to get?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Reconsider what Welker is worth after reading what Amendola is projected to get?

In response to TFB12's comment:

Explain the Patriots' 26-6 record vs NFC teams since 2005 Einstein.

Boom goes the dynamite!

Ha! I got off topic but what the hell.

By the way, the mighty Giants have gone 19-13 vs the lowly AFC since 2005.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Reconsider what Welker is worth after reading what Amendola is projected to get?

LMAO a GIANTS fan talking about weak divisions? the two times they won the super bowl against the pats, they WON their garbage division with a 9-7 record!! if thats not a sh.itty division, than i dont know what is.

yes the afc east isnt great, we all know that. hard for any of them to make any strides when the pats consistently put a good team out there every year. believe me, this brady deal discouraged every afc east team, every afc team for that matter.

for them to be able to retain brady until he is 40 AND save some cap space is unbelievable. and yet, here you are bashing BB to no tomorrow. he and kraft are the best owner/coach tandem in sports, and if you add brady you have the best owner/coach/qb tandem in the NFL.

does this guarantee a super bowl every year? obviously not, they havent won one since 2004,but what it does guarantee is a good product on the field year in and year out. its clear the pats could use some new players to be more rounded, but im not complaining.

5 super bowl appearances in 12 years is absolutely remarkable, we are absolutely spoiled as pats fans. but the fact that people get on me and others for criticizing brady for having underperformed in the playoffs of late, is just ridiculous. noone here is arguing he isnt great, he is one of the best of all time, but even he will tell you he has played poorly in some big games of late and it has possibly cost his team 2, maybe three super bowl wins.

hopefully BB goes out and gets the team some more help and they will be right back at it next year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i said 3x now "cheap" was an overstatement meant to get a reaction...should I say it 4x? The pats are tight and have wasted some of brady's prime years being so, especially when it comes to available talent, FA or otherwise,-their drive for "value" has cost them on both sides of the ball, mostly defensively-how do you not see this as even some of ur fellow pats fans here do? don't results and ur roster count as "facts"?

and why do you think Kraft made a point to come out and say the pats will spend to the cap this year and that the money won't go in the kraft family pockets? if I have a certain perception then it appears a lot of others must too if he feels the need to say this publically

please break down that 138 million for me so i can see not only that u can prove this figure but how and where it was spent last year...i am curious about a few things which i will be interested in seeing and may just help u see a few things (or not we will see how it breaks down)...and perhaps u can tell me where the pats rank in $$$ spent over the past decade or so each year (which is really the point isn't it?)

then we can see if ur facts stand up

You have no business here.  Yes, your team won the Superbowl twice against the Patriots.  So, why do you hang out here?  Feel superior?  Is that it?  You think people here have to defend the money the Pats spend?  They don't.  That record speaks for itself, if you are too much of a turdmuncher to go LOOK then don't expect us to do your homework for you.  Better yet, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?  Go play with the other Giant fans, whereever the heck they go.  We still have 3 recent Superbowl victories to your 2, and we put up a consistantly excellent team EVERY YEAR, which your team certainly has no claim of matching.  

Get lost, go hang out with Yankee fans or whatever makes your type happy when they aren't trolling.  Jerk.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts