Red Sox Loss and Brady's cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from june2010. Show june2010's posts

Red Sox Loss and Brady's cut

ugly season ... heartbroken ...

I saw Tom Brady cut his hair, I hope the samson effect does not go into play ...

just a thought                                  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

Re: Red Sox Loss and Brady's cut

In Response to Red Sox Loss and Brady's cut:
    [QUOTE]ugly season ... heartbroken ... I saw Tom Brady cut his hair, I hope the samson effect does not go into play ... just a thought                                  
    Posted by june2010[/QUOTE]

The Curse of Theo is alive and well in Boston. Hopefully Belichick hasn't caught it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You know what the Redsox and Oral Roberts have in common?

they can both get 60,000 people to jump to their feet all at once and holler J*sus C*rist!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox Loss and Brady's cut:
    [QUOTE]You know what the Redsox and Oral Roberts have in common? they can both get 60,000 people to jump to their feet all at once and holler J*sus C*rist!
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

too funny!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

too funny!!!!!

I admire your appreciation for good humor Ma'am.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I suppose this will sound like blasphemy, but I think it's better that the Sox actually completed the monumental collapse.

If they had managed one more win against mighty Baltimore, and had the Yankees managed to hold on to that tenuous 7-run lead in the eighth inning, all that would have gotten Boston was a well-deserved, yet mundane, spanking by the once-and-future Texas Rangers.

This way, we get a gag-job for the ages that will teach all those obnoxious newbie fans what it's really like to root for this team.

Everybody wins!

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Oral Roberts is dead just like the sox

Sections
Shortcuts